Started your affiliate marketing journey and thought “it’s difficult for you”? You are not alone!
I started my affiliate marketing business in 2019 and made my first sale in the 19th month. If I quit earlier, I cannot see this happening, right?
So in today’s post, I will explain why you feel it that way and things you can do to overcome it. Let’s dive deep.
Why Is Affiliate Marketing Difficult For Me But It Seems Easy For Other People?
For every affiliate marketing beginner, it’s really hard to get traffic and visitors to see your offers. There are also tons of reasons why you think affiliate marketing is difficult. And you may also get distracted by so-called online gurus, who aim to take your hard-earned money, instead of helping you. I will show you my recommendations for legitimate affiliate marketing platforms that really help you make money online. One of them helps me make recurring commissions every month now.
1. Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Difficult!
Here are some reasons why affiliate marketing is difficult for you, not others:
- Lack of experience: Newbies won’t have experience before doing affiliate marketing. It’s normal to struggle at first. It takes time, effort, and persistence to learn the process and the skills required to succeed.
- Lack of resources: It takes a little to start doing affiliate marketing, but it still needs investments such as a website builder, email autoresponder, or maybe marketing performance tracking software. If you don’t have those resources, it will be challenging.
- Lack of a clear strategy: Newbies often get distracted and don’t have a clear strategy to build a successful affiliate marketing business. Only if you get a strategy, you’ll know where to go and how to measure your progress.
- Competition: Newbies choose the most competitive niches to start their affiliate marketing businesses. Since those competitive niches have many competitors, it gets harder to stand out from the crowd and drive traffic to your offers.
2. Is Affiliate Marketing That Difficult?
Yes, it’s difficult in the beginning since you need to learn how to create a website, write quality content, do keyword research, promote your content on social media, do email marketing, and so on. It’s overwhelming, I know!
Most beginners quit after a few setbacks in the first 3-6 months, and they never come back trying again. If you never give up and put in the hard work, things will start getting easier gradually.
In my opinion. the most difficult part of doing affiliate marketing is driving traffic. Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business, and without traffic, you cannot make sales, meaning zero commissions.
- How I Start A Blog Doing Affiliate Marketing?
- How I Wrote A Product Review To Make Recurring Commissions?
- How I Rank My Articles On Google?
3. Fake Gurus In Affiliate Marketing?
To be honest, most affiliate marketing gurus are FAKE. What they are trying to do is take hard-earned cash from your pocket, instead of helping you achieve something in affiliate marketing.
Before you purchase any online training course or subscribe to any affiliate marketing platforms, please do your homework.
- Read online reviews to see what others say about this course
- Research this course on online review sites like TrustPilot, Sitejabber, or Better Business Bureau(BBB)
- Check whether it has a money-back guarantee or free trials
Those tips might help you find the perfect one that suits your need. My recommendations for legitimate affiliate marketing platforms:
- Wealthy Affiliate – An online community and training platform that offers courses and tools to help you build an affiliate marketing business. No credit card information is needed to start trying today!
- Income School – A library of courses, a podcast, a vlog, and a community to build your niche websites & make money through affiliate marketing.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – A well-designed training course to help bloggers who have blogs already & wanted to learn how to make money through affiliate marketing.
Now, I am sure that you know the reasons you feel affiliate marketing is difficult and the things you can do to overcome those challenges. I cannot wait for you to tell me about your affiliate marketing success.
I hope my blog post helps you today and you get information on how to focus on your affiliate marketing business. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to comment below. I will reply within 24 hours.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!