Let me guess. You found the greatest online business opportunity of our era to make money by YouTube ads? But what is YTA Method? If you ask yourself this question a thousand times, then you’ve come to the right place. In this review, I will share all the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you make up your mind.
Doing online researches is the first way to filter out the bad programs to find the perfect one for you and your online business, so let me applaud you on this.
I am also not referring you to join YTA Method, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is or requesting you to click a “BUY NOW” button through my affiliate links. What you will get today is an honest and unbiased one. You can count me on this.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is YTA Method?
-Summary of YTA Method-
Product Name: YTA Method(YouTube Automation Method)
Founders: Caleb Maddix
Product Type: High-Ticket YouTube Automation Training Program
Price: $997 one-time or $597 two installments
Rating: 30 / 100
YTA Method stands for YouTube Automation Method, and this is an 8-week training course that teaches you how to make money by YouTube ads. Caleb Maddix launched YTA Method in April 2020, and it gets popular on the internet with all the bold claims.
He pitched his product as the greatest product of our era and the greatest online training you’ll ever see. If you follow his training and apply it to your YouTube channel, it’s impossible to fail.
After digging deep, there are some red flags that push me away from it and I don’t think the training will deliver what it claims on the sales page. I will share more details on this, so you will be well informed to make the final decision.
Inside YTA Method
YTA stands for YouTube Automation; in Caleb’s 8-week training, you will learn how to find the most popular channels and viral videos. You will then learn where to hire a whole team to do video & image editing on your behalf. Last, you can watch the videos go viral that bring you YouTube Ad revenue.
Let me breakdown the steps so that you can have a better idea:
- Find popular faceless YoutTbe channels that get millions of views
- Copy their style and fall into that niche
- Hire a team to create all the videos & image and do all the technical work for you
- Scale and grow your YouTube Channel with more videos
- Sit back and watch the YouTube Ad Revenue flood in
8-Week Training Courses
The training courses include:
- The Foundation of YTA: He teaches you what the foundation is
- The Science of Virality: YouTube Basics
- Setting up Your Channel: Step by step tutorials to set up your channel
- Automating Your Channel: How to hire your team, how to train and pay them, etc
- Upload Your First Video: Caleb will teach you when is the right time to upload your videos
- SOPS to Scale: Standard operations procedures to scale
- The Maximum Wage Mentality: A winning mentality to do YTA Method
- Your Bonuses: Let me show you the details right below.
Besides the training, Caleb provides the below bonuses once you join YTA Method.
- Devon Will Train Your YTA Team For You $1,997
- Fund For Free $1,997
- Tripling Through Translation $997
- Monetizing Outside Of Monetization $797
- YouTube Advertising Mastery $997
- YTA Investing $197
- YTA Channel Flipping Secrets $497
- Celebrity Automation $497
- How To Get Your Channel Monetized $297
YTA Masterclass Community
Every Friday, Caleb answers all the questions from all the members in Q&A Friday. He will also check members’ videos and feedback with insights. So, members will know what to adjust for the content creation and what key elements are to make their videos go viral.
YTA Mastermind $10,000
Yes, you don’t see the price wrong… They will try to sell you YTA Mastermind that costs you $10,000 for the application, which is a huge investment for every beginner.
Who Is YTA Method For?
I think this program works for those online marketers who like to make money through YouTube Ads five to ten years ago, not for this decade anymore.
If you just started making money online, don’t give up on hopes now. You can try GPT sites to turn your daily online activities to a few cents by completing online surveys, downloading apps, or watching short videos. Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, and Survey Junkie can help you earn $20-$50 depending on your commitments.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & firing your boss is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I was in your shoes before, so I chose this particular affiliate marketing training platform to build my website & made my first commission in less than one year. If I can do it, trust me, you can do it too.
Ugly Truth About YTA Method
TOP#1 Only Rely On YouTube Ads Revenue
YTA Method only brings you YouTube Ad revenue, nothing else. YouTube updated the terms of service in 2019. They no longer allow YouTube ads on reused and repetitious content, so do you still think you can make money by copy & paste others’ popular videos?
If no, I can’t get the reason why people purchase a program that teaches you something that doesn’t work anymore…
TOP#2 It’s Expensive
How do you think about $997 or two payments of $597 to purchase training that teaches you to piggyback off YouTube’s most viewing & viral videos? It’s costly when you can find anything on YouTube for free in 2020.
As for the YTA Mastermind that costs $10,000, this is a huge investment for beginners. If you don’t get any level of success from the front-end product, buying the upsell won’t be different.
I don’t really recommend people to try high-ticket/expensive programs since making money online is never easy and takes a while to see your first commissions. Most people give up in the first 3-6 months, so it’s difficult to recoup the investment, let alone make profits.
If you purchase high-ticket programs to make money online, this sweet burden becomes heavy in your mind. Therefore, choosing a high-ticket program might suit those who have deep pockets and not perfect for beginners.
TOP#3 Hidden Costs
They told you that you could outsource the video editing, thumbnail making, or hiring a team to do everything for you, but it’s another cost you need to cover to build up your online business through YouTube ads.
On top of the cost of $997 8-week training courses, Caleb said that it’s going to cost you $30-$100 per video depending on your budget. So, before going YTA Method, you need to have at least $1k beforehand.
What I Liked About YTA Method
TOP#1 The Founders Are Real
Unlike online scams that hiding the real founders in shadow or using an alias, YTA Method does come from real people who are popular on YouTube. It’s admirable that they can make generate online income streams at the age of 20 which is mind-blowing.
TOP#2 The Method Still Works Only If…
Creating YouTube video reviews still works in 2020 and the next decade, and it surely can generate money if you put in time, effort, and maybe some budget to get the needed equipment to film videos.
Like what I mentioned above, outsourcing video filming or editing on the internet never comes easy. If you choose freelancers with lower costs, the quality of video normally comes cheap, which might not bring you good results.
It’s better that you learn how to set up your YouTube Channel, filming videos with your face or faceless, and do SEO & keyword researches to rank better on search engines. Then, you will get a chance to make money through YouTube Ads.
The best way is to create videos to promote your affiliate products and provide value to your audience, then leave your links in the description so that you can direct the audience to your landing page or your website. The more visitors, the more earning potentials.
TOP#3 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you don’t like YTA method training & you are not satisfied, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase. So, we can assume it’s risk-free to try YHA Method.
Is YTA Method A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam. With the above red flags, I won’t spend my hard-earned cash on it, and I will NOT recommend it to anyone who interested in making money online. Among all the legitimate business models to make money online, I prefer affiliate marketing.
On Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I am sure you can find my articles are all about affiliate marketing and MMO reviews. If my readers like my sharing, they will come back to my site once in a while, check my latest updates, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services or tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and you also need to put in hard work, patience, and perseverance before making your first commission through blogging. The more you are willing to put on your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you desire for a long time & feel super excited about, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join YTA Method when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.