You are here because someone might introduce you to a seemingly good business opportunity, but you keep wondering, “What Is Xyngular?” Am I right? If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In this review, I’ll cover the below topics to help you make up your mind.
- What is Xyngular?
- How Does Xyngular Work?
- The Compensation Plan
- Pros & Cons
- Can You Make Money Selling Xyngular?
- Is Xyngular A Scam?
I know you want to make extra money and be your own boss, but the reality is 99% of people fail to make money with any MLM company in the industry. I’ll share more information on this part later on. Before we dive deep together, I like to promise you something first.
This review is my approach to examine whether Xyngular works for me or keeps things under promise. If yes, I’ll take a shot; if no, I will steer clear. I am not associated with Xyngular in any form, so you won’t see me pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
-Summary of Xyngular-
Product Name: Xyngular
Founders: Marc Walker in 2009
Product Type: Health and Wellness MLM(Multi-Level Marketing)
Price: $14.95 New Member Fee + $179-$549 Transformation Kit + $150 Monthly Subscription
Xyngular is a health and wellness MLM based in Utah and manufactures weight-loss products & nutritional supplements just like Modere, Shaklee, and Isagenix. Xyngular aims to help people keep fit and change every individual’s health, wealth, and life for the better.
Marc Walker used to work for both Nu Skin and Xango as the vice president of international operations, and he figured out he can earn more by starting his own MLM company. So, Xyngular was born in 2009.
During these 12 years, Xyngular has become one of Utah’s Fast-growing 50 companies four years in a row and has been included on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies 3 years in a row, which is very impressive.
However, is it a good business opportunity to make money with? Let me share more details right below, so you can get enough information to make a better decision.
Xyngular is a health and wellness MLM company with a wide range of health and wellness products. Here are some major products you’ll get no matter you are a customer or distributor.
Xyngular has products that fall into the following categories:
- Weight loss: capsules, meal/snack replacement, protein shakes
- Energy: pills
- Daily nutrition: pills and drinks
- Sleep & Stress: pills
The Xyngular flagship product is the Xyng capsules that help people with fat loss, energy, appetite control, and mood improvement. It has the below powerful ingredients designed to help you achieve your weight-loss goals while feeling incredible:
- 5-HTP: A naturally-sourced amino acid from Griffonia Simplicifolia seed extract to improve mood.*
- Advantra Z: A patented bitter orange extract used to suppress appetite.*
- Caffeine: The driving force to boost and sustain energy levels and improve focus.*
Same as other MLM companies, they put a tiny asterisk at the end of each sentence. Well, that means “the statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
So, you cannot really promote the product with those BOLD claims on social media. Otherwise, you’ll get yourself into trouble.
Do Xyngular Products Work?
I don’t use Xyngular products myself, so I cannot provide you my firsthand experiences. I managed to find what others said about it on Amazon, and it’s better to try the products yourself first to understand how good they are before promoting them to people.
Here are the positive and negative. Both comments are equally important, and I hope they help.
-The Positive Reviews-
-The Negative Reviews-
How Does Xyngular Work?
Just like any other MLM company in the industry, there are two ways to make money with Xyngular:
- Selling Products: You buy Xyngular products at wholesale prices and sell them to people at retail prices. Earn the price gaps as your commissions.
- Recruiting: Recruit more people to become your downlines to earn extra bonuses & incentives when your team hit the sales target
To join Xyngular, you need to pay a $14.95 registration fee first. Then, you are encouraged to buy one of the transformation kits to start your Xyngular journey. You have the below options:
- Ultimate System $549: Transform Your Health and Redefine Your Life
- Ignite System $349: Shift Habits, Burn Fat and Boost Energy
- Core System $239: Control Hunger and Lose Weight
- Trim Down Trio $179: Control Cravings and Burn Fat
The total cost doesn’t stop here! (What?)
To become an active distributor, you need to sell 30PV worth of products in a 90-day period to keep your account without being suspended or closed. 30PV is around $40.
To be qualified for commissions and all bonuses, you need to sell at least 120PV worth of products every month, which is around $150.
If you don’t know how to sell the expensive products to people around you, they will encourage you to purchase the products yourself to keep remaining eligible for earning potentials, making Xyngular the company and your uplines earn money from your monthly purchase.
Let’s calculate the total cost of one year joining Xyngular:
- New Member Registration Fee: $14.95
- Transformation Kit: $179-$549
- Monthly Requirement: $150*12
The best case is that you spend $1,993.95, while the worst case is $2,363.95. Other miscellaneous expenses are not calculated, such as other training, social marketing budgets, or paid ads…
The Compensation Plan
Just like other MLM companies, Xyngular’s compensation plan makes people dizzy. (me included!) I’ll try my best to make things simple and much readable for you.
- Retail Sales: purchase the product at wholesale and sell it at retail(10-25% commissions)
- Rapid Rewards: earn higher commissions by recruiting with 360PV
- Quick Start Bonus: earn an extra $100 with 120PV yourself + enroll 4 new downlines & each with 120PV
- Residual Earnings: If you have 120PV & 500QV+ per month, you earn unilevel-model residual earnings up to 8 levels
- Corporate Sales Pools: If you are ranking as a manager or above, you’ll get a share of 1% of the global Xyngular volume.
- Leadership Bonuses: additional bonuses reward top achievers who hit certain sales targets in two consecutive months
- Passport program: trips if you hit a certain qualified volume
How Much Do You Need to Sell to Stay Active?
To become an active distributor, you need to sell 30PV worth of products in a 90-day period. 30PV is around $40.
To be qualified for commissions and all bonuses, you need to sell at least 120PV worth of products every month, which is around $150.
There is a total of 15 different rankings in Xyngular’s system. Normally, the higher the rankings, the more requirements you need to achieve to maintain your status.
Ugly Truth About Xyngular
TOP#1 Overpriced Products
Compared to other competitors in the market, MLM products are often overpriced, and Xyngular is no exception. Look at the below comparison. For protein shakes, the Xyngular Lean product costs $74.99 for only 600 grams, while the other two cost $21-$30 with 816-907 grams.
You probably argue that the Xyngular Lean product has more benefits than the competitive products because it also gets a diverse blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes.
However, taking the other two highest-rated protein shakes from Amazon also gets you similar nutrition and health benefits. What is the point of picking up the most expensive product when you can buy affordable ones?
TOP#2 Hidden Monthly Cost
To be qualified for commissions and extra bonuses, you need to have at least 120PV sales made, meaning you need to spend $150 every month.
If you cannot sell the products to someone around you, they will encourage you to purchase the products yourself for maintaining the status, making you & other distributors become Xyngular’s most loyal customers.
By doing so, you end up losing more money than what you can make back with Xyngular’s compensation plan.
TOP#3 Focus On Recruitment
To avoid losing money, you can recruit as many customers or downlines as possible so that they pay $150 each month to keep you earning money. It feels like MLM victims promote the products that make them become victims, which doesn’t make any sense at all.
This situation results in those who joined Xyngular in the early phases & good at recruiting make most of the money. For the rest, it’s difficult to recoup all your investment, let alone make profits.
TOP#4 Saturated & Competitive Market
When it comes to weight-loss products, you must have some relevant products in your mind right now.
This article shows us that “The total U.S. weight loss market grew at an estimated 4.1% in 2018, from $69.8 billion to $72.7 billion. The total market is forecast to grow 2.6% annually through 2023.” It’s a very profitable industry, but it’s getting more saturated and competitive each year.
If people can get cheaper products to achieve their weight-loss goals, what do they need to spend $179-$549 on Xyngular products? What makes Xyngular stand out from the crowd…?
TOP#5 Low Success Rate
From Xyngular’s income disclose, I found some stats interesting. Let’s take a look:
- 16% of all Xyngular members are distributors who are interested in building a business
- Only 1.8% of active distributors who make more than 1k per month
- Only 0.41% of active distributors who make decent money with Xyngular
Xyngular removed all the inactive members from this table, so the real numbers will be so much lower if we count everyone together. I don’t really think people can be their own bosses if they join Xyngular at this moment.
It’s quite insightful to read those stats before starting any MLM business since you will know what you are getting yourself into and have a clear picture…
TOP#6 Complaints On BBB
Xyngular gets an A+ rating on BBB, but it’s not accredited as of this writing. In the last three years, it closed 53 complaints. Major complaints include:
- On-time Delivery
- Product Side Effects
- Money-Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
I dug deep to check whether Xyngular ever had lawsuits, and yes, they had some in the past. You can be the judges yourself.
- In 2017, Xyngular was called out for having lead compounds in some products by the Environmental Research Center. They had to pay a hefty amount of $90,000 for that.
- In 2013, Xyngular sued Innutra for misappropriating trade secret product formulations and using them in Innutra’s products.
- In 2011, Xyngular was sued by a master distributor who worked at Xyngular from the company’s inception, he alleged misappropriation of corporate assets, corporate waste, self-dealing, and usurpation of corporate opportunities.
What I Liked About Xyngula
TOP#1 It Runs Business Over A Decade
It’s often said that more than half of new businesses fail during the first year, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.
Xyngular starts running the business in 2009, which is over one decade now, and it works better than the 65%.
TOP#2 The Weight-Loss Product Works
Although people have side effects under different circumstances, many positive reviews for the Xyngular weight-loss products, if you take them regularly, you’ll start seeing good body transformation, as below review.
No wonder why Xyngular can survive from the super-competitive weight-loss industry because their products work. I would rather become one of the customers instead of a distributor.
TOP#3 Distributors Refund Policy
Xyngular has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund 100% of the purchased products if postmarked by the 45th day from the order date.
For the member & distributor fees, you can request the company within three (3) business days from the inception order date to request a refund.
Can You Make Money Selling Xyngular?
Yes, you can make money by selling Xyngular products and recruiting. However, those who make money join Xyngular in the early stage and sit on the top rankings.
Based on the 2020 income disclosure, only 0.41% of active distributors make decent money. You cannot quit your 9-5 jobs and make this your primary income source because it’s far from enough.
Is Xyngular A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam at all. In my opinion, It’s not a good way to make money. For me, the biggest letdown is the low success rate and consistent recruitment needed. I won’t go one step to become a Xyngular distributor or recommend my readers to try it.
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through Affiliate Marketing instead of promoting Xyngular products in person.
Try to imagine you sell Xyngular products to your friends, family, or anyone you know. Don’t you feel embarrassed or nervous? They might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- You don’t even need to buy any physical products and sell them to someone face to face.
- You don’t need to convince people to join you as you downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to only promote Xyngular products. You can promote anything you like!
You only need to create a website with quality content that makes people trust you then purchase products through your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. It has all the training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
For more details or top secrets about Wealthy Affiliate, you could check my full WA review here or start your WA journey by clicking the below link.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.