Let me guess you found a site that claims to make you $200 in a day. But, What Is WiredBucks? In my WiredBucks review, I am going to share everything you need to know before proceeding.
If you haven’t joined it, that’s good since it’s a phishing scam in nature. If you joined it and didn’t get paid as it claims, you have to take an instant action to change all the passwords of other websites or applications that you use. I will share more details right below.
Before we start, I like to promise you something. I am not referring you to join WiredBucks to collect my earnings, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the downsides that I found. This will be honest and unbiased.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep together.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is WiredBucks?
-Summary of WiredBucks-
Product Name: WiredBucks
Product Type: A GPT(Get-Paid-Site) site
Price: Free to
Rating: 0 / 100
WiredBucks is a GPT site where you can collect your earnings by recruiting people to join the platform through your referral link. They claim themselves as the top#1 influencer network, and they paid out $400 million to its members in a short time, which sounds too good to be true.
After digging deep, it’s just a clone of other phishing scams that I’ve reviewed not long ago since the founders copy & paste the same website under different names. I won’t join it to waste my time on something that never works, so I will share the evidence and proof to help you make up your mind.
You can join WiredBucks for free by giving out your email address and other personal information. You will then get your unique referral link that they encourage you to share on social media to invite your friends and family to join as you do.
If someone clicks your referral link but does not join, you can earn a $2 commission for each click. If someone clicks your link to join WiredBucks, you will earn $10 for each referral.
Comparing to other GPT sites, the payout is much higher here on WiredBucks. That’s why people like to join this seemingly good GPT site, but they will only know the cold hard truth when they request a payment withdrawal.
How It Works
Let me break down the process, so that you will have a better idea of how it works.
- Step 01 – Join: Sign up for an account and join the community of people making money online with social media.
- Step 02 – Share & Earn: Invite your friends to our site by sharing your referral link. You will earn $10 for every friend you invite that joins WiredBucks.
- Step 03 – Withdraw: Withdraw your earnings instantly! WiredBucks pays the influencers through PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Bitcoin, or mailed checks.
It’s easy to tell that the main way to generate money on WiredBucks is through recruitment on your social media platforms. For those who are shy to share links on social media, they got you covered. You can do the following to collect earnings too:
- Complete Surveys $30
- Create YouTube Videos $50
- Download Apps $20
Who is WiredBucks For?
Only the founders behind WiredBucks can get the most benefits from it. For the rest, we are all losing our time and effort on WiredBucks.
If you started making money online today due to COVID-19 or other reasons, don’t give up now. There are legitimate GPT sites that could help you make $20-$50 a month, depending on your commitment.
If making $200 or more & firing your boss is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. Among all the options, I suggest affiliate marketing. My top#1 recommendation teaches me how to build my one business from scratch, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About WiredBucks
TOP#1 Unknown Founders
I checked carefully about the founders’ information on the website, but I got nothing. It’s the same on the other similar GPT scams that they never show the real name or face to avoid being caught.
If they get enough negative reviews online, they would shut down this site but re-start the same site under a new name, which is the classic marketing tactic of all scams.
TOP#2 Skeptical Data
They mentioned they exist in the industry since 2008, but I found that it is a flat-out lie. Look what I found online:
This site is built on 23-April-2020, and it’s 6-month-old site of this writing.
They also mentioned that their members earned over $400,000,000+. Can you believe that a company can pay that much money to its members in just 6 months? Name one for me in the comment section below.
TOP#3 Fake Testimonial
Since the founders’ information is absent, my guts told me that the testimonials might be fake. I did a reverse image search to find the below evidence that they are not real users of WiredBucks.
They are stock photos that everyone can download from any stock photo site for any purpose. If they help people make money online, why don’t they ask real members who really get money to back them up? I guess maybe there is no one whoever gets the money…
TOP#4 A Rehashed Version Of Other Scams
I cross-checked with other similar GPT sites and found they are from the same father(scam artist). They have the same wordings:
- They are the #1 influencer network
- They help you make $200 or $500 per day starting today
- They pay $400,000,000 to 20,000+ members with some skeptical payment proof
Here is the list you can double-check, and it’s solid proof that the founders create one new site after another to sell people’s private information for profits.
- Clout Pay
- Money Chaser
- Viral Pay
- Influencer Cash
- Viral Market
- Viral Points
- Bonus Junkies
TOP#5 They Sell Your Personal Data For Profits
Based on what I reviewed on the other scam clones, it’s likely they will breach your personal data to the 3rd party for profits. You may start receiving spam emails, promotional calls, or SMS text at your cost.
Here are some warnings from Scamguard for other similar scams:
TOP#6 No One Really Gets Paid
Since it looks skeptical to me initially, I didn’t join the site to make my earnings. I went online to find feedback from real users.
The primary issue is that they never pay its members who have completed all the requirements and requested a withdrawal. This is when you realize the time and effort you put on WiredBucks had been nothing.
TOP#7 Fake Contact Information
If you try to email them about the payment status, you will never get a response. If you look closely at the contact information on the website, it’s all fake.
TOP#8 Social Buttons Don’t Work
On the footer of the website, they are social media icons of WiredBucks. If you try to click each one to check on their social media footprint, you will only be directed to the website itself. Can you believe this is from the #1 influencer network?
What I Liked About WiredBucks
Normally, I try my best to find one positive thing or two about the program or website that I review, no matter how small they are. In this case, I found nothing.
Is WiredBucks A Scam?
Yes, it IS an outright scam. With all the red flags that I showed above, I won’t recommend anyone interested in making money online to try WiredBucks.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers. If they like my sharing, they will check my other articles, bookmark my site into their browser, or try services & tools I share on my website. Here comes my earning potential.
The process takes some time to see positive results, and it requires hard work, patience, and perseverance to embrace your online success. The more you are willing to put on your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this sounds nice to you, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join WiredBucks when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.