Let me guess. You found Wealth Academy that claims you can start earning up to $8,000 per day working from home? But what is Wealth Academy? You must ask yourself many times of those questions.
Don’t worry, and you’ve come to the right place. In my review today, I will share all the good, the bad, and the alternatives to help you make up your mind. Before we start exploring, I like to tell you something.
I am not referring you to join Wealth Academy to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the downsides that I found. You can expect an honest and unbiased review today. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Wealth Academy?
-Summary of Wealth Academy-
Product Name: Wealth Academy
Founders: Someone named Richard
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Program
Price: $24.95 + upsells to $471
Rating: 30 / 100
Wealth Academy is a ClickBank training program that teaches you how to build your business through affiliate marketing. The founder, Richard, claims that you can make up to $1,500-$8,000 per day, which sounds too good to be true & it probably is.
After digging deep, what he taught isn’t any different from other online training programs, but there are some downsides that I won’t recommend anyone interested in affiliate marketing to try. I will share more evidence and proof right below, so you can be the judges.
Inside Wealth Academy
If you land on the sales page of Wealth Academy, the normal price will be $24.95. If you click to close the window, they will provide you lower prices to keep you staying and pushing you to purchase the product on impulse. The lowest price is $3, so I assume everyone can get Wealth Academy at $3.
The training focuses on teaching you how to run an online affiliate marketing business to promote Amazon’s products. You will learn how to apply for Amazon Associate Program and get your unique affiliate links. If someone clicks your links to purchase the Amazon product you are promoting, you will learn commissions.
- Wealth Academy AZ
- Wealth Academy CPA
- Wealth Academy Traffic Course
- Wealth Academy FBA
Besides the training course from the front-end product, Richard also provides you upsells to make it complete.
- Wealth Academy 2.0 program $197: learn how to promote your affiliate products on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Wealth Academy Pro program $177: advanced training videos of social media marketing and traffic generation
- Wealth Academy Social program $97: extra training on how to drive traffic from Facebook and Snapchat
Who is Wealth Academy For?
Only the founder can get the most from Wealth Academy.
If you just start trying affiliate marketing today, I will show you another alternative that teaches me how to build my site from scratch. With its training and support, I’ve made my first commissions in less than one year, which I didn’t expect to achieve in such a short time.
Ugly Truth About Wealth Academy
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
Richard told us a sad story that he and his wife only made ends meet when he got fired. After lunch with his previous colleague, he found how to make money online. Since then, he can support his family.
We only know the video narrator is called Richard without his last name or the real face from the sales pitch. We cannot know whether this Richard exists or just an alias. Not showing his real identity makes it super suspicious, and people may not have confidence in buying it.
This is also the classic tactic from scam artists so that they can escape negative reviews online and re-launch the same training under a new name to keep robbing people’s hard-earned cash, so we all need to be cautious.
I found there are many similarities between Wealth Academy and Daily Cash Siphon that I reviewed not long ago, maybe they are from the same father…
TOP#2 Unrealistic Claims
On the sales page, Richard provides many unrealistic claims to convince you this is a lucrative program.
Tell me what you think with the below screenshot?
Please don’t believe that you will generate that same amount of what it claims on the sales videos! Running an affiliate marketing business does take time and effort to see positive results, and the income won’t fall on your lap or flood in your bank account overnight.
If you follow me a while now, you should know that I am not a big fan of upsells, especially when you only get to know this cold hard truth after joining this platform.
Let’s do a quick calculation if you listen to what Richard said and purchase all the upsells in the first month. That is another $471 you need to prepare. My advice is to get some level of success with the front-end. If yes, you can try the upsells; if no, buying the upsells won’t be any different, in my opinion.
- Wealth Academy 2.0 program $197
- Wealth Academy Pro program $177
- Wealth Academy Social program $97
What I Liked About Wealth Academy
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model and it has been around for ages & will keep growing for the next decade. If you like to make extra money online, it’s the best one for beginners. You don’t need to have lots of capital to spend on your affiliate marketing business or any prior experiences before proceeding. It’s easy and simple.
There are also many affiliate programs in the industry, not just Amazon, and you can check other affiliate networks to find the products you have passion for & promote them on your website.
TOP#2 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Wealth Academy via ClickBank but you are not satisfied with it, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase.
ClickBank is full of scammy products in the making-money-online niche, but they stick to its money-back guarantee, rest assured that you can take your money back.
Is Wealth Academy A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s not a scam technically since it got some generic training for its members. But with the above downsides that I listed out, I won’t recommend it to anyone interested in making money through affiliate marketing.
A legitimate affiliate marketing training platform should have interactive & easy-to-follow training, 24/7 support, powerful tools & features, and the community of many likely-minded fellows to help you make an online success. My alternative happens to meet the basic requirements, and it has more to offer.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and it takes hard work, patience, perseverance to make it work. The more you are willing to put on your site, the more you are going to earn with it. I know you are super excited now, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Wealth Academy when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Wealthy Affiliate on the 1st page of the search engines, maybe Richard closes the website and re-launch a new one with the same training. If you have met a training program that looks exactly like Wealth Academy, don’t hesitate to leave one comment below.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
2 thoughts on “What Is Wealth Academy?”
It’s just another CB product that is going to last for a year and once CB gets on to them and realises that Wealth Academy is a scam, they will remove it from the marketplace.
I’ve seen this version going around the net for a few years now. It keeps changing names, but the scam stays the same. They say how you can make money on autopilot and fire you up, but that’s just to get you to sign up so that they can upsell you like crazy.
This is the best for Richard, or whoever he is. Affiliate marketing is an awesome way to make money, but because of guys like Richard, the industry gets a bad name. Luckily, you’re here with your reviews to shed the light on these crooks. Thanks mate!
Thanks for your feedback on my Wealth Academy review. Highly appreciated. 🙂
ClickBank is full of BS programs that aim to take as much money as possible from people’s pockets, so we all need to keep an eye on programs like Wealth Academy. While it’s full of scammy products in the making-money-online, there are still some legitimate training programs that could teach people how to run an affiliate marketing business. For example, this one.
I like your comment a lot, so look forward to hearing from you soon.