Perhaps you saw social media ads promoting detox tea and a business opportunity, so you wonder, “What Is Vida Divina?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
Simply put, Vida Divina is a legitimate MLM company that sells many health and wellness products to help people maintain health. You can also join the business plan to promote the products to make money.
I reviewed similar MLM opportunities not long ago, so let me walk you through this to help you make up your mind.
Before we start, I like to promise you something first. I am not referring you to join Vida Divina so you won’t see me pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
This review is my approach to know whether it works or delivers. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Vida Divina?
-Summary of Vida Divina-
Product Name: Vida Divina
Founders: Armand Puyolt
Product Type: A Health and Wellness MLM(Multi-Level Marketing)
Price: $135-$1,360 Starter Packages + $120 Monthly Requirement
Vida Divina is a health and wellness MLM company that offers a wide range of products to help boost people’s health. It also provides people a business opportunity to help them make money no matter where they’re from.
Armand Puyolt built Vida Divina back in 2016. Compared to other older MLM companies, it’s young and new in the industry.
Besides the United States, it also operates in Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ghana, Mexico, Panama, and Peru.
However, is this a business opportunity that everybody can make money with? Well, let me share more details below so you’ll get enough information to make the final decision.
Inside Vida Divina
There are mainly two things we will talk about today. One is the products, and the other is the business plan. Let’s start with the products.
Vida Divina products fall into the below categories:
- TeDivina: tea sachets that are formulated to naturally cleanse and detoxify the body
- Café Divina: cafe with many flavor options, cereal, green tea, and black tea
- Factor Divina: a fruit and vegetable-based beverage
- Vida Extracts: reishi spore oil, reishi extract, cordyceps extract, etc
- Vida Lean: meal replacement shakes
- Vida Supplements: various dietary supplements for different health issues
- Vida Essentials: skincare products, toothpaste, soap, etc
Vida Divina’s flagship product is the TeDivina. It’s six sachets per package, and each sachet makes a gallon(one week of TeDivina.) Dr. Ramos formulated it with herbs to naturally cleanse and detoxify your body.
Like any other health and wellness MLM company, Vida Divina mentions that “No Affiliate may make any claim that Vida Divina products are useful in the cure, treatment, diagnosis, mitigation or prevention of any diseases.”
You can’t use any non-evaluated product benefits to promote Vida Divina products. Otherwise, you might get yourself into trouble and face legal issues.
Do Vida Divina Products Work?
I don’t drink TeDivina myself, so I cannot give you my firsthand experience. I found both positive and negative reviews on Amazon, and they might help you well.
-The Positive Reviews-
-The Negative Reviews-
Before joining any MLM company, you must know what products you are getting yourself into.
The best is to try the products first to get your personal experience. If the products work for you, you’ll get more confidence to promote the products.
How To Make Money With Vida Divina?
There are two ways to make money with MLM companies, and Vida Divina is no exception.
- Selling products to make commissions
- Recruiting people to become your downlines to hit group sales targets for extra bonuses and incentives
There is no fee to sign up with Vida Divina, but you must buy any Business Builder Package(product bundle).
- Basic Pack $135
- Business Builder Pack $340
- Retailer Pack $680
- Retailer Pack Pro $1,360
The cost doesn’t stop here. By the compensation plan, the monthly personal volume is 120PV.
To stay active and be eligible for commissions, you must sell 120 PV products. If you cannot sell it, you may purchase 120 PV just to stay active.
Now, let’s calculate the total cost of one year of becoming a Vida Divina affiliate.
- Starter packs $135-$1,360
- Monthly Personal Volume $120*12 months=$1,440
The best case is you spend $1,575, while the worst is $2,800. Other costs are not included, such as additional training, travel, gas, food, or miscellaneous expense, so the total cost must be higher than my calculation.
Vida Divina Compensation Plan
Here we come the most important thing today, the compensation plan.
To be honest, I have headaches every time I read them since each MLM company created its terms and fancy acronyms to make you feel you can make money.
Don’t worry, I’ve tried my best to make things easier for you.
There are 12 ways to make money with Vida Divina:
- Retail Profits: Sell products to earn commissions between affiliate price & retail price
- Fast Track Bonus: Earn up to 70% on your personally enrolled affiliates’ first orders
- Roll Up Fast Track Bonus: Earn 5% – 20% on each new Business Builder Packages sold through 7 generations of your organization
- Presenter Bonus: Earn a 20% bonus for helping affiliates close Business Builder Package sales
- Team Commissions: Earn up to 20% monthly residual income from sales made by their organization
- Accelerated Team Commissions: Extra 5% in Team Commissions for qualifying early each month.
- Check Match Bonus: Earn a 50% bonus on your personal referred affiliates’ monthly Team Commissions
- Mercedes-Benz Bonus: Earn a Mercedes-Benz when you are Jade or higher
- Star Coins: Earn free items at the Star Coin store
- Rank Advancement Reward: Earn Star Coin credit for free products or business tools
- Leadership Rewards: Trip incentives
- Extra Business Center: Earn an additional $80,000 in Team Commissions when you reach Diamond or higher
Feel sleepy? You can check the detailed compensation plan HERE or watch the below YouTube video.
Still not get it?
Just remember two things: sell as many products, recruit as many people as possible & teach them to do the same.
Once you turn yourself into a recruiting machine and a full-time sales manager, you’ll receive lots of commissions, bonuses, and incentives.
How Much Do You Need to Sell to Stay Active?
To stay active, you need to have 120 PV per month.
Ugly Truth About Vida Divina
TOP#1 Expensive Products
Same as other MLMs, Vida Divina’s products are pretty expensive. It’s universal for all MLM in the industry, so I can’t blame them for this.
They mark up 30-40% of the product prices because they have to pay their distributors, so MLM companies can save money on marketing and advertising.
Taking Tedivina as an instance, it costs $60 for 45 days, which is $1.33 per day.
I searched for similar products on Amazon and found that the highest-rated alternatives only cost $2.42-$19.98, around $0.16-0.8 per day.
Ask yourself, if you can find similar products online, would you purchase 2 to 8-time expensive products from Vida Divina?
If not, you’ll know how hard it will be to sell Vida Divina products!
TOP#2 Saturated & Competitive Market
When it comes to the health and wellness industry, you must have your preferred brands just flashed through your minds.
There are not only MLM brands but also drugstore & high-end brands you need to compete with.
I reviewed some MLM companies not long ago. Name a few to prove my point:
TOP#3 Vida Divina Income Disclosure
Based on the income disclosure, the average annual gross revenue for Vida Divina affiliates is projected to be between $500 and $2,000. Yes, $500-$2,000 per year.
I don’t know about you, but $500-$2,000 gross revenue sounds insufficient to me. If you did less the expense they use to run the business, the actual numbers would be much lower…
What I Liked About Vida Divina
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase the products from an affiliate and are unsatisfied, you can request a refund within 30 days. The products should be unopened and in a resalable condition.
Can You Make Money SellingVida Divina?
Yes, I am sure you can make money with Vida Divina, but it’s not much.
Based on Vida Divina’s income disclosure, the average annual gross revenue for Vida Divina affiliates is projected to be between $500 and $2,000.
This is the gross revenue, not even less the money for running the business. So, the actual numbers might be worse…
It’s not a “work from home and be your own boss” opportunity. I don’t recommend you quit your 9-5 jobs and make this your primary income since it’s far from enough to pay your bills, let alone support your family.
Is Vida Divina A Pyramid Scheme?
Let’s read Wikipedia’s definition of a pyramid scheme. “A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.”
Vida Divina offers health and wellness products that help people live healthier, so we won’t call it a pyramid scheme.
Is Vida Divina A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam either. Usually, a scam or a pyramid scheme cannot survive the first year once people complain and report it to the authority.
Vida Divina has operated for six years so far. If they were a scam, they couldn’t survive this long and keep growing for the next decade.
When making money online, there are plenty of options on the internet, such as freelancing, dropshipping, GPT sites, drop services, or affiliate marketing. Wanna know my top pick? Read on!
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through affiliate marketing instead of promoting Vida Divina products in person.
Imagine you sell Vida Divina products to your friends, family, or anyone you know. Don’t you feel embarrassed or blushed? They might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- It’s free to start your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to buy physical products and sell them face to face.
- There is no monthly minimum sales quota in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t recruit people to become your downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to promoting one product. You can promote anything you like!
- Work on your schedules & you are your OWN BOSS!
You only need to create a website with quality content. So every time people land on your site to read your product reviews or other articles, they will find insight and value.
If they like it, they may purchase the products or services via your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. You will find all the proven-to-work training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, one keyword research tool called Jaaxy, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full-time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks, WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!