You found Traffic Ivy because it seems like a good platform to drive traffic for your affiliate websites, but you wanted to know more “What Is Traffic Ivy About?” & landed on my website today. Am I Right?
In short, Traffic Ivy does drive quality traffic for your websites, but most of them will be become empty clicks and shares due to the traffic points design. Before we go exploring Traffic Ivy, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join Traffic Ivy to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me only pitching the good parts of this platform without telling you all the major downsides that I found. What I will share today is based on my due diligence, and you can expect an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If it’s good, I will purchase the service; if not, I avoid spending money on something that doesn’t work. So, you can make your own decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online before you purchase any online services or programs can save you time and money. So, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money being stolen from the bad hands by reading my review today, congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Traffic Ivy About?
-Summary of Traffic Ivy-
Product Name: Traffic Ivy
Founders: Cindy Donovan
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Traffic Generation Platform
Price: $19.97/$47/$97+ upsells
Rating: 50 / 100
Recommend: Yes & No
Traffic ivy is created by Cindy Donovan who has many digital products in the industry. She claims herself a full-time marketer for 12+years. She’ve sold millions of products, and she decided to create some efficient tools. The one product from Cindy that I’ve reviewed here is Covert Commissions, a done-for-you affiliate marketing system gives you pre-made sales funnels.
Traffic Ivy, on the other hand, is a traffic generation platform to drive traffic for your affiliate websites or social media accounts. You purchase the packages with respective points, then you use the points on laser-targeted traffic to your content & offers.
It sounds amazing, but I found something that makes me skeptical about the traffic quality and the member quantities. Let me show you more detail below, and you can be the judges.
Inside Traffic Ivy
There are three packages that you can purchase inside Traffic Ivy, and those points can get you clicks and shares within the Traffic Ivy network.
- $19.97 for 2,000 points
- $47 for 5,000 points
- $97 for 10,000 points
How Does Traffic Ivy Works?
Once you have the points in your account, you can follow the simple process to run your campaigns inside Traffic Ivy to drive traffic to your sales page/website/YouTube Channels.
- Create a campaign: Post your content and choose how many shares you want & activate.
- You’ll Get Real Shares: Your content will be published on other members’ WordPress blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, LinkedIn pages, and YouYube accounts in minutes!
- View/Rate Your Traffic: Once your content is shared, you get to see the statistics about your traffic and choose the best ones can stay active.
Besides the three packages, Cindy also offers the below monthly subscriptions, so you can better leverage her services.
- The Traffic Ivy Pro Subscription for $27 per month(Gold): you get 5,000 points every month.
- The Traffic Ivy Pro Subscription for $47 per month(Platinum): you get 10,000 points every month.
Traffic Ivy does have upsells waiting for you, and these are to enhance your experience with the platform. All are optional, so you are able to purchase them anytime you want.
- Traffic Ivy VIP $67: A full-loaded viral traffic generation agency that allows you create unlimited accounts of Traffic Ivy then sell to your clients or manage as your own services with a higher fee.
- Traffic Ivy Kickstart $97: A fully hosted WordPress blog and you can choose any 5 of 70+ Done-For-You managed landing page systems to run your affiliate marketing business.
- Traffic Ivy Reseller $97: Sell Traffic Ivy as your own product to unlimited potential customers.
Who Is Traffic Ivy For?
Novice affiliate marketers who like to drive traffic flowing to their affiliate websites… For experienced affiliate marketers, I don’t think they will love to buy traffic.
The key to generating quality organic traffic is your quality content on your website, so you should create as many as possible articles with good SEO & good keyword researches. Once you keep creating quality content for your readers, the quality traffic comes next.
Ugly Truth About Traffic Ivy
TOP#1 Not Enough Members
I can see Cindy tries hard to accomplish with the platform, but the biggest concern that I found is the number of active members. The below screenshot is directly from Traffic Ivy’s website, and you are able to see the number of active members of the community.
The main concept of Traffic Ivy is that there is a large number of members who are willing to share your content. I believe this is far from enough to share my content from Traffic Ivy’s community considering the numbers that I saw.
TOP#2 The Points System
If you don’t have enough points to run your campaigns to get traffic, the platform would allow you to post & share other members’ content to earn points.
The original concept is good to get mutual support inside Traffic Ivy, but it’s inevitable that other malicious members using it to earn points by sharing or posting your content with low quality. What they care about are the share points they can get, instead of your sales page or promotions.
TOP#3 Limited Niche Choices
Cindy mentions it clearly on Traffic Ivy’s sales page that there are only 22 categories(niche) inside the platform. To post your content and to be shared by other members, you have to post your content under the relevant groups or blogs.
For example, your niche business is a make-money-online niche, you can only post content to the relevant blogs, instead of a health & fitness niche. Make sense, right? If your niche websites cannot be categorized between these 22 niches, this platform would mean nothing to you.
What I Liked About Traffic Ivy
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Cindy provides us a 30-day money-back guarantee if we are not 100% satisfied with the system without drama or fuss. I would suggest anyone who likes to try Traffic Ivy purchase the lowest tier first to know whether it works or not, then consider buying the next packages.
TOP#2 It Does Work!
Unlike other scams that hired actors from Fiverr to fake the testimonials, there are many Traffic Ivy’s members who did film videos to back it up. You can check the sales page and it’s easy to find many videos and Facebook screenshots.
I got no evidence that those testimonials are fake as I did many image reverse check online but got nothing. Traffic Ivy might work for them, but it’s not assuring you the same success as they got.
Is Traffic Ivy A Scam?
No, Traffic Ivy is not a scam at all since it provides the real products with step by step guide for the traffic-driving process. But, I still prefer to generate traffic by good SEO & good keyword researches for free traffic because it brings high-quality traffic to my website.
The platform that teaches me everything of affiliate marketing is Wealthy Affiliate, and I think it’s the best place to start. It taught me how to build a website with quality content for my readers. Once they like my articles, they will come back often checking the latest updates or trying things I recommend on my website.
But, the process does take some time to see positive results, and the online income won’t fall on your lap overnight. It also requires hard work, patience, and persistence before your online success. If you are feeling super excited about this, feel free to learn more below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Traffic Ivy to get paid traffic when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate has more than 1.4 million members since 2005, and it’s easy to find success stories with simple research. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring & motivating ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy it.
- Except for the domain name of your website, there is no other cost you need to cover inside WA.
- You can literally create any niche websites inside WA and get enough support from the WA team & the community. I will be your personal coach and mentor to guide you in the right direction, so you won’t get lost.
- Wealthy Affiliate allows you to try it for FREE without credit card details needed. I started it and LOVE it immediately, so I am sure you will fall for Wealthy Affiliate as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “What Is Traffic Ivy About?”
I strongly believe that traffic takes time. Depending on the strategies you employ the time line may be shorter than others. But none the less it does not happen over night. Because of this I am immediately skeptical of any product or company that sells traffic.
It is so easy to sell the dream of getting rich quick. But the simple fact of the matter is, online business is like any other business – you need to work on it, and take the time to build it. Any program that tells you otherwise is only after your money.
Thanks for your honest review.
Thanks for the feedback, it’s great to see you again here on my website. You have the right mindset and right opinion that resonates my thoughts, and it’s great to connect with likely minded people online. Thanks for the motivation you showed me. Feel warm.
For the traffic, I do prefer to build my website with quality content that needs lots of time and effort to curate. I learned everything from this platform that guides me step by step. Hope you find it useful too.
One thing I can’t tolerate are the number of paid traffic products that are out there.
Its like a minefield when we are looking for paid traffic and unless you know what you are doing can cost you a fortune with very little if any results.
There are quite a few similar products about.
Not for me though but thank you for sharing.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your honest feedback. Running paid ads does have risk and it helps only if you are familiar with your content and doing lost of testing. That’s why I prefer to write my articles with good SEO & keyword researches that bring me quality traffic.
Good luck for your online business. 🙂