You found a program that claims to make $500 per day from home, so you Google online & want to know “What Is The Profit Shortcut About?” Am I right?
I personally concern a lot when there are “shortcut”, “Million”, or “Secret” as part of program names, so The Profit Shortcut does make my alarm ring.
Before I go further to show everything I found from it, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join The Profit Shortcut to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling only the good parts & hide all the major downsides that I found. I did my own diligence and you can expect an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether this program suits my budget or personality, and you are able to make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so congratulations, your hard-earned money is still safe & secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore The Profit Shortcut together.
What is The Profit Shortcut About?
-Summary of The Profit Shortcut-
The Profit Shortcut claims that it could help you make $500 per day without creating your own products & service or tech experiences, but it’s actually a sales pitch for another high-ticket affiliate program called “Super Affiliate Network”, which is created by Misha Wilson in 2015.
It’s possible to make money through Super Affiliate Network, but the costs are too high to afford. And, according to the income disclosure that I am going to show you, the majority failed to make money & lose money in the end. Let me show you more detail below.
Inside The Profit Shortcut
The whole process is simple. They work hard to get you to join, sell other expensive products to you, and make you promote the same products to earn your commissions through affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products to earn commissions instead of creating your own, and it has been popular since the last decade & will be more prevailing for the following decade.
In this case, you join The Profit Shortcut first with the initial cost at $37, then The Profit Shortcut will lead you to buy expensive products from Super Affiliate Network(SAN). We don’t know the reason why The Profit Shortcut is designed as a doorway website pushing people to buy more from SAN, but the intent is clear that they want to make you buy more & promote for them.
Here are the upsells that you will hit from Super Affiliate Network(SAN), and you need to purchase the same product to qualify to earn commissions.
- The Solo Ad Success Formula $297
- The Super Affiliate Inner Circle $297
- Maui Mastermind Event: $12,497
- All In Membership: $17,497
The Super Affiliate Network mainly teaches you how to make money by promoting the same products that you buy. If you don’t promote people about these expensive products, you won’t make any money.
Who is The Profit Shortcut For?
No one. Sorry…
If this is your first time try to find ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. You can either complete online surveys, watch videos, read emails, or download apps to earn from $0.01 to $15.
If you are talking about replacing your 9-5 jobs, an online business is what you need. My top#1 recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate, and it’s indeed the best place to start your online empire.
Ugly Truth About The Profit Shortcut
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
I don’t know about you, but making $500 per day sounds too good to be true. To sum it up, you can make $15,000 per month under the condition that you only pay $37 to join this program. What a lucrative program here…
It’s possible to make $500 per day if you run affiliate marketing business for many years or you have millions of followers on your social media accounts. But, if you just started making money online, I think the chances are low.
And, doing online business is just like any other business in the real world. There is never a shortcut to your business. What you need to build your business is hard work, patience, and persistence. This never changes!
TOP#2 No Income Guarantee
You found this program because you like to make quick money or you need money urgently, but the truth is that your income potential is not guaranteed as the sales video claims.
This is what I found from the income disclaimer. They don’t know your knowledge, work ethic, or business skills & practice, so they cannot guarantee or imply that you will get rich or make any money through The Profit Shortcut. Then, why did they claim that making $500 per day in the beginning? It’s so confusing and contradicting.
Let’s read the income disclosure from Super Affiliate Network, there are only 12 people from total 40,493 who made an income that supports them to live off. The rest never made a good living by promoting the same products to others, and they ended up losing more money.
Once you get access to The Profit Shortcut, you will understand it’s just a doorway website to make you purchase Super Affiliate Network products.
It’s an all-in-one system that you buy over-priced products to qualify to earn commissions if someone also buys the same product from you. This is a “Pay to Play” style high ticket affiliate program, which I loathe the most after reviewing 100+ business opportunities here on my website.
What I Liked About The Profit Shortcut
TOP#1 Someone Does Make Money
Not like other BS scams, there is indeed someone who ever made money through the system, so it’s possible that you can achieve the same status if you work your butt off.
But, if you just started making money, that is very unlikely that you can make $500 per day. You need to spend some time sorting things out before you make your first dollar from the internet, and it might not happen in a short time.
TOP#2 100% Money Back Guarantee
The Profit Shortcut is sold through a 3rd party platform, ClickBetter, and you can request a full & prompt refund if it’s not your cup of tea or you think it’s just not for you. It’s great that we can take $37 back when the internet is full of BS scams.
Is The Profit Shortcut A Scam?
No, based on what I just showed you, The Profit Shortcut is not a scam. You will get the training about how to sell people the same products that you also purchase, so it’s far from being a scam.
However, the “Pay to Play” business model concerns me a lot. It doesn’t make any sense to me if they mention themselves are affiliate marketing programs. A real affiliate marketing program won’t ask you to pay before you promote products.
Nowadays, there are many affiliate marketing programs that provide free trials. If you meet a program that requests you to pay before you try it, please close the browser tab & find the next one.
I personally like to build a website with quality content to help people just like you are reading my review today. Once you like my sharing, you will come often back for my latest updates or trying things I recommend here on my website. In the long run, my readers will become my fans/followers/customers
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It’s just like any business in the world that needs hard work, patience, and persistence. So, if you are excited about my alternative to make money online, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join The Profit Shortcut just to promote Super Affiliate Network’s expensive products. You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- We won’t give you false or misleading claims to lure you to join WA because we know that is not true. Instead, we will guide you step by step to make you understand the whole process to build your online business.
- Doing any kind of online business, there is really no income guarantee. I think it depends on the time and effort you spend on building your business. But, on WA, you will get the legitimate training courses, LIVE training sessions every week, and one keyword research tool to help you build your online empire faster. I will be your personal coach and mentor to solve the questions you have inside WA.
- Except for the domain name of your website, there are no other costs you need to cover once you join WA. This is 100% for sure.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card details. If you don’t feel like it after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. But, I am sure you will LOVE WA as I do.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.