Found a product that turns $13 into $4,762.73 per week? What Is The Lost Code? I know you do online researches and land on my article to understand what’s inside and how it works.
In my review today, I will share the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you make up your mind.
Before we start exploring The Lost Code, I like to promise you that I will not sell this product to earn my commissions. You won’t see me pitching how good it is without showing you the major downsides that I found. This will be an honest and unbiased review.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is The Lost Code?
-Summary of The Lost Code-
Product Name: The Lost Code
Founders: Jono Armstrong and Brendan Mace
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program by promoting high-ticket offers.
Price: $12.95 + upsells
Rating: 60 / 100
Recommend: Yes and NO
The Lost Code is from Jono and Brendan, and this is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to promote high-ticket(expensive) offers. You will get step-by-step tutorials, bonuses, and upsells to build your own online business.
After digging deep, some concerns made me think that this program suits the experienced affiliate marketers better, not for the novice. I will share all my findings right below, and you can be the judges to make a better purchasing decision.
Inside The Lost Code
You will get step by step video training that shows you exactly how The Lost Code works, and they mentioned that you don’t need a list, a product, or any prior experience to make money.
Before the training, you will get a welcome and overview video that welcomes you to join The Lost Code and explain how to use this program. You will also get some case studies and proof to show you The Lost Code does work.
4 Secret Methods
Here is the main training of The Lost Code where you are going to learn how to promote your high-ticket offers.
- Lost Code Money Pages: Brendan uses one of his products to show how you sell the pricier upsells.
- Audition Money Method: Show you how to use a psychological trigger strategy.
- Simple Little Promos: Jono shows you what he uses and how he puts everything for his reviews of affiliate products.
- Your Very Own Webinar: Teaches you how to get the benefits of webinars without making them yourself.
3 Methods Of Driving Traffic
Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business. If you don’t know how to drive traffic to your offers, it’s impossible that you can make any sales to collect your commissions.
You will learn three traffic generation methods from Jono:
- Free Traffic From YouTube: Jono shares the strategies to rank his YouTube videos higher.
- Cheap Traffic From Bing: Jono shows you how to use Bing to get traffic, but he also tells you he’s no expert in Bing.
- 3 Underground Traffic Sources: Teaches you the use of Instagram and Twitter influencers
Besides the training, you also get extra bonuses:
- $1952.80 in 48 hours full case-study & video training
- Emergency Cash Booster
- Traffic Power-Pack
This one comes with 6 upsells that you can purchase any of them to make The Lost Code complete.
- Done For You campaigns $37
- Limitless Traffic for a year $197
- 52 Weeks Group Coaching $397
- Lifetime Campaigns $197
- License Rights $97
- Brendan’s personal 1-on-1 coaching $1,997
Who Is The Lost Code For?
Experienced affiliate marketers suit this program the best.
If you just started making money online today, I would suggest you find a legitimate affiliate marketing training platform that could help you build an online business from scratch.
This particular platform taught me how to build mine, and I’ve managed to make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About The Lost Code
There are many hypes on the sales page that might mislead novice in the opposite direction. For example, tell me which one gets you hooked the most, and you cannot wait to whip out a credit card purchasing it?
- The Lost Code is a BRAND NEW method for taking TINY amounts of time and money and turning it into a BIG daily profit
- You have NEVER seen anything like “The Lost Code” before
- This Method is NEW, Fast and you won’t spend a dime out of your pocket for traffic
- This system unloads $197 payments all day long 24/7/365 even while you’re sleeping
- Plus, this is truly a method ANYONE can use to get FAST results even if you never made a dollar online.
Those claims sound too good to be true, and they probably are. To be honest, any online training program that promises you easy and fast money turns out to be a scam in most cases… You need to be careful!
I am not surprised to see upsells from Jono and Brendan since I’ve reviewed some of their programs here on my site.
You can check The Secret Weapon, 7 Minute Sales Machine, Smash My Campaigns, StealthD, Boomerang Buddy, 0 to $100 In 24 Hours, Eclipse, Kartel, Vid Chomper, and Aurora reviews. They all come with upsells.
If you insist on purchasing all the upsells, it’s a lot more than the front-end product($12.95). I cannot help but think this program is a gateway product to Jono and Brendan’s sales funnel that they want to sell you pricier upsells…
TOP#3 Dishonest Marketing Tactic
If you look closer, you will find there is a tiny line under the purchase button said: “Hurry! Only 1 copy left…”
No matter how many times I refresh the sales page, it remains as 1 copy left. So, it’s obviously just a marketing tactic to lure people into acting fast and purchasing this program. I know it may be legal, but it doesn’t mean it’s ethical.
TOP#4 No Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not happy with this program, you can’t request a refund since they don’t provide you this option. Before making your purchase online, the first step is to do your online research to know what others say about it.
I can tell that you are doing good on this part to land on my article to know more about The Lost Code. By reading my sharing, you are also protecting your hard-earned money. Congratulations!
What I Liked About The Lost Code
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works!
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing. It’s affordable, easy-to-follow, and no prior experiences and skills needed before starting your online journey.
Based on Statista, affiliate marketing shopping in the U.S. alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier. If you still don’t have any clues of what affiliate marketing is, let me give you a quick explanation.
Affiliate marketing allows you to promote others’ products without creating your own. You can write a product review with SEO & keyword researches or create any content to promote your affiliate products.
If people land on your content and think you are providing lots of information and value, they may purchase the products through your affiliate links. You will earn commissions for each sale made through your links.
Is The Lost Code A Scam?
No, I don’t think it’s a scam since it does provide you generic training, bonuses, and upsells to help you get the most from it. However, this program suits the experienced affiliate marketers better, so I won’t recommend it to affiliate marketing novice.
Unlike promoting high-ticket offers to make commissions through YouTube, Bing, or social media influencers, I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website as my online business’s home base.
I am sure you can tell my website is about how to make money online, so I write many reviews to find the perfect product for myself. If my readers try some services or tools I recommend here on my site, I will earn commissions.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and you also need to put in hard work, patience, and perseverance to your website. The income won’t fall on your lap overnight or flood into your bank account in just 24 hours. The harder you are willing to build your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If you feel excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join The Lost Code when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.