Let me guess. You found an online training program that claims to make you extra bucks during the hard situation caused by Covid-19? But what is The Lockdown Formula? In this review, I will show you all the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you make up your mind.
I was curious as you are today since everyone did need an extra income in 2020, so I did my due diligence to write this review. I am also using this review as an approach to examining whether it suits me or not. If yes, I will switch platforms.
Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I like to promise you something. I am not referring you to join through my affiliate links so that I can earn commissions. You won’t see me pitching how good it is or pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. I will keep this review honest and unbiased.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What Is The Lockdown Formula?
-Summary of The Lockdown Formula-
Product Name: The Lockdown Formula
Founders: Jono Armstrong, Dawud Islam, and Zeeshan Ahmed
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Program + free squeeze pages
Price: $9.97 + upsells
Rating: 50 / 100
Recommend: Not Really…
The Lockdown Formula is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to find your affiliate products from three main affiliate networks and get approved every time. Then, you can generate free squeeze pages to promote your offers. They mentioned that it only takes just minutes per day to see results, which sounds too good to be true & it probably is.
After digging deep, some red flags push me away from this training program. I will list out all of them, and you can be the judges to know what you’re getting, how it works, and if it’s something you expect.
Inside The Lockdown Formula
Just like other training programs from Jono, you never know what’s inside on the sales page. They don’t mention it clearly, and you will only know the whole thing after handing over your hard-earned cash, which is a lack of transparencies.
Once you get access to the member’s area, there are training videos, bonuses, and upgrades(upsells) waiting for you. Let me breakdown one by one.
Here is the training content that Dawud will walk you through:
Introduction To The Training
Dawud introduces the lessons you are going to learn and he lets you know that you’ll have guaranteed approval for a product so that you can use the system to do your promotions.
You will also get free software that could create free squeeze pages for you to promote your affiliate products. The remaining videos let you see what Dawud is doing, so you can simply copy & paste for your promotions.
What is Affiliate Marketing
He talks about what affiliate marketing is with some examples. I’ve written an article on affiliate marketing, feel free to check it out HERE.
The Main Affiliate Networks
In this training, you will know the main three affiliate networks(Clickbank, WarriorPlus, and JVZoo). Meanwhile, Dawud will walk you through three platforms to show how they work. You can choose one of them, to begin with.
How to find Offers and Get Approved
To promote an affiliate product, you need to get approval first. So Dawud shows how to find offers and tips to get approved all the time.
The Lockdown Formula Method Part 1 to Part 3
In part 1, Dawud shows you how to create your account with the software they give you for free. You can create your campaigns by choosing the DFY templates to make your squeeze pages.
In part 2, he goes further to show you how to access your approved product. With this training, you will learn how to create your pages to do your promotions. Dawud will provide you one of his products at $4.95, so you can purchase it and earn 100% commissions if you are lucky to sell any copy.
In part 3, you will learn how to drive traffic to your pages. Here comes another Dawud’s product that he gives out for free called Tiger Traffic. He will show you different free traffic sources you can use for your promotion.
You will also get the below bonuses to help you generate online income:
- Cougar Commissions: an advanced method for when you are ready to scale up
- Leopard Lists: show you how to build a list using a giveaway product
- Eagle Emails: how to market to your list once you have many subscribers
- The Lockdown Formula Pro $27: 6 done-for-you campaigns to add their links to, and each page includes review video, product demo, and bonuses delivered.
- 6x Super Solos $47: You can send 6 solo ads to all the members at the owner’s 25 MMO membership sites with more than 16,000 people.
- Quadruple Reseller Rights $67: Allow you to sell The Lockdown Formula + 3 of the owner’s previous Products (Internet Marketing Alphabet, Cougar Commissions + Puma Products) as your own product and keep all the commissions.
- DFY Set Up and Coaching $197: You will have pages set up for you and receive 2-3 Skype coaching sessions to make sure you are on the right track.
Who is The Lockdown Formula For?
For newbies, I would say that the front-end product is good enough to make you understand the basics of affiliate marketing. For experienced affiliate marketers, I think you know better than what Dawud teaches.
Ugly Truth About The Lockdown Formula
There are just too many hypes on the sales page, such as below BOLD claims. I don’t know about you, but I surely won’t buy any of them because I know it takes time and effort to build your online business.
- This is unlike any make money online method you’ve seen before
- It’s easily possible to see consistent results in just an hour of spare time per day
- If all you want is a few extra hundred dollars a week, that’s easily possible in very little time.
You can check my reviews of other training programs from Jono (The Secret Weapon, 7 Minute Sales Machine, and Smash My Campaigns.) They are all full of overhyped on the sales page, and this one is no exception.
Those upsell make me think that you need to purchase all to make the training complete, which sums up to $338! It’s the classic marketing tactic that many online marketers or scam artists use to lure people into their sales funnels.
It’s always starting with a low-cost & affordable product(for example, $9,97), then they will sell you upsells that cost much higher than the front-end. I am not a big fan of upsells, and they make me skeptical about what the program really is when I see upsells…
TOP#3 You Don’t Own Your Business
They provide you free squeeze pages, remember?
Meaning you don’t have full control of your online business. To build an online business, you need to learn any “how-to” to build yours from scratch. If you only use DFY materials hosted by others as the main way to generate an online income, it would be very risky.
What if the program creators decide to shut down the whole platform, your online business goes offline?
What I Liked About The Lockdown Formula
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is the best for beginners, and it’s my top pick when it comes to making money online. Based on Statista, affiliate marketing shopping in the U.S. alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier.
If you still have no clue about what affiliate marketing is, let me explain quickly to help you understand more.
Making money through affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products without creating your own. You can write a quality review with good SEO & keyword research or create any sort of content on your website. If someone lands on your reviews and clicks your links to purchase the products, you will earn commissions.
It sounds easy and simple, but it does take time and effort to see your first commissions. I’ve seen many successful affiliate marketers who make 6-figures in a year, and none of them achieve their goals in months. In most cases, it takes years to see positive results.
TOP#2 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Good news that they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you purchase The Lockdown Formula via WarriorPlus and don’t like it, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase.
Other online sources shared that WarriorPlus is not like ClickBank that sticks to its money-back guarantee. Some WarriorPlus vendors might ignore your requests until your money-back guarantee expires…
Is The Lockdown Formula A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam because it does provide you some generic training about affiliate marketing. However, it’s not the best training platform that I want to recommend to anyone interested in affiliate marketing.
In my opinion, legitimate and great affiliate marketing training platforms should have easy-to-follow & interactive training content, 24/7 support, powerful features & tools, and a user-friendly & active community. My alternative happens to meet the basic requirements, and it has a lot to offer.
If you look for an affiliate marketing training platform for a while now, I suggest you take your time to check this particular platform that I leverage to make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can make it, trust me, you can make it too!
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join The Lockdown Formula when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.