You probably came across my site to know more about a seemingly good training program, so what is the Home Business Academy? If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In this review, I’ll cover the below topics to help you make up your mind. You surely can make a better decision once you read it to the end.
- What Is The Home Business Academy?
- The Home Business Academy Training and Products
- Who Is The Home Business Academy For?
- The Home Business Academy Refund Policy
- The Home Business Academy Pros & Cons
- The Alternative
I am not associated with The Home Business Academy in any form. Today, I provide you with enough information to spend your money wisely. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is The Home Business Academy?
-Summary of The Home Business Academy-
Product Name: The Home Business Academy
Founders: Mike Hobbs and Paul Hutchings
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Program
Price: $125 per month + upsells
Recommend: Yes, but there are better options.
Mike Hobbs and Paul Hutchings are the founders of The Home Business Academy. It’s an online training program that teaches you how to run an online business, and you’ll get step-by-step training, tools, and access to the community.
The training is based on affiliate marketing, one of the most efficient ways to make money online. I can tell that Mike and Paul tried their best to help people succeed, but the cost is pricey & NOT ideal for newbies.
While there are better options in the industry, this one is legitimate, but it’s not my top pick. Let me show you more details right below so that you can be the judges yourself.
Inside The Home Business Academy
This program has five products, and the cost depends on what you get.
Freedom Launchpad $27
A step-by-step training shows you how to set up a digital marketing business in 48 hours. You’ll learn how to create your products, build sales funnels, learn copywriting, and deal with customer services.
This product merely covers the basics, so you need more of the Home Business Academy’s products to build a better affiliate marketing business.
The Ultimate Email & Traffic Swipe File $37
This product teaches how to know your competitors’ marketing ads and grab their top-performing keywords and ads.
For example, they show you the kind of emails or keywords get people clicking and buying. So, you can use them for your email marketing campaigns.
They also provide done-for-you email swipes written by an expert copywriter to do email marketing to turn your leads into customers quickly.
?Pro Tip: How I Start An Email List?
The HBA Funnel Builder $25 per month
You’ll get a funnel builder to market your business online for any product, service, or business you’d like to serve people. This includes the below features but is not limited to:
- Lead Capture Pages
- Thank you Pages
- Sales pages
- Order/Checkout Pages
- Memberships sites
To add more value to this product, Mike and Paul give you access to The Funnel Builders Academy, a step-by-step training course that helps you get leads and new customers.
HBA Premium $125 per month
HBA Premium is also known as Traffic & Conversions Academy.
It is designed to teach small business owners everything they need to know, such as generating traffic & leads online to converting sales.
For example, search engine marketing(SEO), email marketing, YouTube marketing, and affiliate marketing.
? Pro Tip: How I Do On-Page SEO?
Besides, the daily and weekly live masterminds are where you can get current training and personalized coaching from the founders and top leaders.
It costs 2x more than Wealthy Affiliate, where I started learning everything about affiliate marketing, and I am confident that Wealthy Affiliate provides more affiliate marketing training, support, and tools.
The Financial Literacy Academy $1,000 one-time
A membership product teaches people financial education and discusses the topics below.
- Debt Elimination
- Tax Strategies For US Business Owners
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Records & Bookkeeping with Quickbooks Online
- How To Build Long-Term Cash Flow With Rental Properties
- Stress-Free Property Management
- Asset Protection 101
- Business Entity Setup And Maintenance
Mike and Paul invited Mr. Mark J Kohler, world-famous attorney and best-selling author, to host this course together.
Who Is The Home Business Academy For?
- Newbies who are interested in making money online.
- Experienced affiliate marketers who want to build sales funnels to promote affiliate products.
- Small business owners like to drive more traffic to their sites to make more sales.
If you fall into any above categories, you should look at The Home Business Academy. Although it’s not my top pick, it’s legitimate. I’ll share my favorite platform in one minute.
Ugly Truth About The Home Business Academy
TOP#1 It’s Pricey
Paying $125 monthly for an online training course with a funnel builder isn’t cheap for people who have just started.
But Mike and Paul provide a 7-day trial of HBA Premium for just $1. If you are interested, you should take this trial to understand how you’ll like the training, funnel builder, and the community.
Let’s say you join HBA Premium, and you’ll have to purchase other products to build your online business, AKA upsells.
- Freedom Launchpad $27
- The Ultimate Email & Traffic Swipe File $37
- The HBA Funnel Builder $25 per month
- The Financial Literacy Academy $1,000 one-time
Business is always business. I understand they need to make money by promoting more products down the road. They can tell us upfront so that we can know the total cost.
TOP#3 The Home Business Academy Refund Policy
If unsatisfied with The Home Business Academy, you can request a refund during the first 72 hours.
72 hours are too short to let people decide whether this suits them or not. I suggest they could provide a 30-day refund policy to gain people’s confidence.
What I Liked About The Home Business Academy
TOP#1 A Risk-Free 7-Day Trial For Just $1
You can get HBA Premium just for $1 for 7 days.
During 7 days, you will understand how good it is and whether you like it. It’s good to see that Mike and paul offer trials because it’s a way to make people more confident about HBA Premium.
TOP#2 Good Training Courses
After reviewing many make-money-online training programs, it’s refreshing to see a program like The Home Business Academy teaching people the right way to make money online.
It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme with misleading claims and hypes. You can trust this program and build an online business.
TOP#3 Lucrative Affiliate Program
If you love the training, funnel builders, and other tools of The Home Business Academy, you may join its affiliate program to promote the products to your customers. The commission is up to 80%.
Is The Home Business Academy A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. The Home Business Academy is a legitimate training program that teaches people how to run an online business to promote products, services, or tools.
However, it’s not my top pick for making money online.
I prefer a platform with the same practical training courses, powerful tools & features, an online community of 2 million likely-minded solopreneurs, and more updates for the coming years.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 monthly membership fee or $495 yearly. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth guys that make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!