There are many affiliate marketing training programs on the internet, the majority is a scam while some of them are nice and decent. You may find this program today and wanna know “What Is The Authority Site System About?”, so you landed on my website, right?
Don’t purchase it before you finish reading my review today! Before we proceed to further, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join The Authority Site System to earn commissions, so you won’t see me pitching all the advantages but hiding all the major downsides that I found. You are able to make the decision by reading it to the end.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, so what you can expect is an honest & unbiased review.
- Checking things online saves time and money. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is still safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep this program with detail further down.
What is The Authority Site System About?
-Summary of The Authority Site System-
Product Name: The Authority Site System(TASS)
Founders: Gael Breton & Mark Webster
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Program
Price: $997 one-time payment + upsells($599 limited offer from webinar discount)
Rating: 80 / 100
The Authority Site System(TASS) is created by Gael Breton & Mark Webster, and it’s the stage 01 of Authority Hacker(the brand). It’s a legitimate training program that teaches you how to build an authority site from scratch. With the step by step training courses, the support, and content templates, you will be able to build a successful site in the long run.
However, no affiliate marketing training program is perfect, and The Authority Site System(TASS) is no exception. I found something that forces me to think twice before whipping out my credit card to buy this program. Read on for all my findings.
Inside The Authority Site System
It’s a five-module training program, and here is the summary:
Module 01: The Authority Site Model & IM 101
There are over 10+ videos that introduce the basics of internet marketing, and it also gives you the fundamental knowledge to go on the next training modules. You will learn SEO, how to get traffic & make money online, affiliate marketing, and many more.
Module 02: Niche Research & Site Planning
The heaviest module that goes deep in niche research and site planning, and it might take you a few weeks to digest all the training materials. You will learn how to find one good & profitable niche or find the one that matches your interests as well.
By the end of module 02, you will also get a spreadsheet to help you in niche research, so you don’t have to learn Excel which saves you tons of time.
Module 03: Site Setup
After the previous two modules, you are going to put things together by setting up your first website, purchasing a domain name, choosing website hosting service, setting up WordPress/Theme/Plugins, branding your website, creating pages, getting your website’s SEO ready.
Since building your website does take time to work on, the founders honestly mentioned that it might take up to 1 year. Do take note of this before you start building your website with The Authority Site System(TASS).
Module 04: Content Creation
This module shows you how to create quality content, and it’s another heavy training on TASS. To better help you with content creation, they do include three types of templates that allow you to copy & paste.
This is to ensure you get familiar with how to write and structure articles on your site. The best way is to use the templates but also to write with your own thoughts.
- Roundup Review: A typical “best X for Y” review template like “the best smartphones for your parents” or “the best mask for your kids,” then you list out 5-10 kinds of products in your articles.
- Single Product Review: A basic single product review, you introduce the product with pros & cons like “iPhone 11 Pro Review.”
- Ultimate Guide: Your main link building articles that are long, in-depth, and valuable ones without affiliate links, which will also attract links to your authority site.
Module 05: Link Building
The last module is to guide you on how to do white hat backlinks to your authority site, and you will learn the basics & strategies of link buildings to optimize it.
Good backlinks are telling search engines that you have quality content for people, so eventually, your site ranking will be improved and become higher.
Tools & Services
Gael and Mark recommended the below 3rd party tools & services that you can leverage.
- SiteGround: Website hosting
- Elementor or Thrive Architect: Page builders
- Ahrefs: A powerful SEO tool
- Word Agents or TextBroker: Content outsourcing services
Authority Hacker Pro is the upsell of TASS, it will take your site to the stage 02 & 03 that transform your site from an authority site to a well-known brand with multiple income streams.
Support & Help
There are two ways to get support & help from TASS. One is to email the support team directly, the other is to join its private Facebook group. You will get the return emails quickly for your concerns, and they will also provide you good advice instead of a one-word answer.
For the private Facebook group, it’s more like getting motivations by other member’s small & big progress, so you can keep going for your online business.
Who is The Authority Site System For?
Everyone who likes to build an authority site to generate online income streams and not short of money.
If your budget is tight, feel free to check my top#1 recommendation that taught me everything about affiliate marketing.
Ugly Truth About The Authority Site System
While I started my online business, the first issue that came to my mind is always the cost. If it costs too high, I would skip it and try to find the most affordable one with many powerful tools in one package. For example, this one!
It costs $997 for TASS which is a huge burden for people like me, so I will suggest you do your due diligence to do as many online researchers as possible.
Or, you may go checking their blog & podcast to know more about the founders and this training program. Not only you will find this suits you or not, but Gael & Mark share tips and tricks you could use on your sites. A win-win situation!
TOP#2 Hidden Costs
Like I mentioned in the previous paragraph, you need to have 3rd party tools or services to build your website. Meaning hidden costs from your pocket.
- SiteGround(Website hosting): $6.99-$14.99 per month
- Elementor or Thrive Architect(Page builders): $5-$199 per month
- Ahrefs(A powerful SEO tool): $99-$399 per month
- Word Agents or TextBroker(Content outsourcing services): $0.06-$1.5 per word
If you are going to purchase the above services in the same month, it would bring you another $150+ every month.
If you are serious about online business, it should be alright to invest. But, if you are tight on the budget, you might be surprised that Gael & Mark didn’t include all these in the initial cost($997), right?
TOP#3 Focus On Backlinks
To be honest, I am not a big fan of backlinks since it’s easy to do it incorrectly and get punished by search engines. Content creation is always my first priority for my website, and you should always focus on providing your readers with quality content.
Google is updating its algorithm every quarter with minor changes and it’s easy to tell that they are getting smarter after each change.
It’s really hard to tell whether the number of links to your site helps your site ranking, so focusing on the content creation will be the most effective way to boost your ranking.
What I Liked About The Authority Site System
TOP#1 Quality Training
Gael & Mark provides a step by step training about how to build your authority site with many quality videos, this is no doubt.
There are also many members sharing their big and small successes on their websites, so it does work for people, unlike many online scams.
You do get the support from the team or the private Facebook group quickly for all your questions, and they don’t just give you one-word answers, instead, they give good advice with useful information.
This is one of the reasons why the majority failed to make money online. Most online training programs only have training content without real support. If you have concerns, there would be no one who can guide you in the right direction & you end up quitting.
In this case, you can get the feedback from the support team and the community of TASS Facebook group, so you won’t get lost for your online business.
TOP#3 Free Gifts
You will get a free excel template for your niche research and three content templates to structure your articles, and it does save you tons of time to do everything by yourself.
Is The Authority Site System A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam at all. Instead, The Authority Site System is a legitimate program that helps you build your authority niche website to generate online income streams.
But, keep it in mind that the positive results won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. Building an authority website takes some time to see success, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence.
While I highly recommend The Authority Site System, there is another platform that I want to share with you today, which is Wealthy Affiliate! It’s the platform that taught everything about affiliate marketing, and I use it to build this website every single day. Let me tell you my reasons why I prefer Wealthy Affiliate.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to spend $997 to join The Authority Site System when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate understands that you scared of being scammed, so they provide everyone a FREE trial to know more about it. You don’t need to give out the credit card detail, but you get the same access as premium members. If it’s not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. Why not give yourself a chance that it might lead you to financial freedom eventually?
- Except for the domain name of your authority site, there is no cost you need to cover after you join Wealthy Affiliate. The founders have already integrated everything you need to build a site into the premium membership, it starts from a free trial, $19 for the first month, then $49 the 2nd month onward.
- Inside Wealthy Affiliate, we focus on content creation that brings the quality traffic to your authority site instead of building backlinks. If done wrong, you might get punished by Google’s algorithm and rank at the bottom of the internet.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.