You found a system that helps you make $3,000 per week? But, you don’t believe it and want to know “What Is Steal My System?”, that’s probably the reason why you landed on my website today. Am I right?
I feel the same and I don’t trust it when I see the program name that contains a “Steal”, so I did my due diligence & wrote this review.
Before we proceed further, I need to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Steal My System since I doubt it when I first see its name, which makes me super skeptical. I will share an honest and unbiased review, so you can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If it’s better than my current platform, I will consider switching to it. If not, I will stick to my all-time favorite platform of affiliate marketing.
- Checking things online saves time and money. This is the first step to filter out the scams and find you the best one. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe & secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore this program together.
What is Steal My System?
-Summary of Steal My System-
Steal My System is created by a guy named Steve, and it’s an affiliate marketing program that claims to help you make $3,000 per week. I’ve reviewed 100+ online business opportunities here on my website, so I know any programs that have similar claims are proven scams.
After digging deep, it’s just one of the scams under a new cover or in disguise. There are many red flags that I found after thorough online research, so I won’t recommend my readers(you) to join. Let me show you more detail below, so you can get a clear picture of Steal My System.
Inside Steal My System
You probably see Steal My System in the spam folder, so you click the link inside the email that directs you to its sales page. Once you pay $30, you get to learn how to do nothing but only push a button making the system automatically works for you. What you need to do is relax and watch the money pour in. Sounds too good to be true.
Instead of getting a done-for-you system, you will get some generic training about affiliate marketing, which you can Google for free in 2020. This means you are not going to make money once you join the program because you need to follow the training to make money online.
Don’t get me wrong here, affiliate marketing is legitimate that you can promote others’ products without creating your own products. I’ve heard many affiliate marketers whoever made nice income by running their own websites or YouTube channels to boost the earning. But, it just won’t happen overnight or the first week you join the industry.
Making $3,000 per week is only possible for those who run affiliate marketing business years after years without quitting, so it’s possible that you achieve the same after 2-3 years.
Here are other similar programs that sound exactly like Steal My System, but all of them are proven online scams.
Who is Steal My System For?
No one. Sorry, Steve… I don’t see any possibilities that people can run a legitimate affiliate marketing through Steal My System.
If this is the first time you search for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. For example, you can do online surveys, watch videos, read emails, or play mobile games to earn $0.05 to $15.
If you are talking about replacing your 9-5 jobs, you need to consider building an online business. Feel free to check my all-time favorite platform – Wealthy Affiliate.
Ugly Truth About Steal My System
TOP#1 Unknown Founder’s Information
In the sales video, I only knew the founder’s name is Steve without a family name which makes it difficult to Google the real founders online.
This is exactly how the scam artists used to hide the real identities, so they can escape all the negative reviews against them(my review included). They will re-brand the same system under new names later on and keep STEALING people’s hard-earned money.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
Since the founder’s information isn’t real, my instinct forced me to check the testimonial. Here is what I found, a fake testimonial. He is actually an actor from Fiverr where you can hire someone to film a video by paying $5-$50 depending on the length of your scripts.
If this system is like what you said that makes $3,000 per week, why did you hire someone to fake it for you? Maybe there is no one who ever made money through Steal My System…
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
Making $3,000 per week sounds wonderful, I got it. People who need urgent money or people who want to make money online might fall for it.
My experiences told me that it’s possible when you run your affiliate marketing business for many years or you have millions of social media followers.
If you just started making money online, the chance is low. Steal My System simply misled you to think it’s easy making money online, but it’s not true. Running an online business is never like clicking a simple button and wait for the income.
What I Liked About Steal My System
TOP#1 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Steal My System is sold through the 3rd party – Clickbetter, so you can request a refund if you are not 100% satisfied with it. It’s nice that we still can take back the money when we find it’s a scam in disguise.
Is Steal My System A Scam?
Yes, Steal My System is no doubt a scam. With unknown founder’s information, fake testimonial, and misleading claims, it’s just like other scams that I’ve reviewed on my website. So, I suggest everyone stay away from it as far as possible.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today. If you like my articles, you would cam back often checking my latest updates or trying things I recommend here. Eventually, you will become my fans or customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It also requires hard work, patience, and persistence for your online success. But, everything you put on your website/online business will worth in the long run. If this sounds like your cup of tea and you feel excited about it, check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Steal My System when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you participate in the training courses, and it’s easy to find them low-profile and down-to-earth. I will also be your personal coach inside WA and guide you step by step.
- There are many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. You can find a lot with a simple Google research. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring & motivating stories in the next paragraph, so enjoy it.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims that you can get rich quickly from the internet because we know it’s not true. We will guide you in the right direction, so you won’t get lost.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you don’t feel like it, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account, right? Why not give yourself a chance to make money online if there is nothing to lose?
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find it on the first page of Google, so the real founder might re-brand and relaunch it somewhere on the internet. If you find a system sounds exactly like Steal My System, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment below. I will try my best to take a look and write a review, so novice affiliate marketers won’t get scammed.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.