Hey, welcome to my Social Sale Rep review. I know you think making $700 per week with your cell phone is great, but you wondered “What Is Social Sale Rep?” & landed on my website. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to be. I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Social Sale Rep, so you won’t see me selling you how good it is or pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. You can expect an honest and unbiased review here.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my personality or budget. If yes, I would consider switching; if no, I will stay with my favorite platform. You can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Social Sale Rep together.
What is Social Sale Rep?
-Summary of Social Sale Rep-
Social Sale Rep is an affiliate marketing program that teaches you how to use social media to generate online income through affiliate marketing. I think it’s good for people who have a huge following on social media platforms and want to make money.
After digging deep, I found there are some red flags that push me away from Social Sale Rep. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it. I will provide you enough information below, so you can have a clear picture to make up your mind.
Inside Social Sale Rep
You hand over your $27 to join this program, then you get access to the member’s area. They provide a generic affiliate marketing training with the focus on promoting on social media platforms.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products without creating your own products, so you can promote things you like and have passions.
You can join Amazon, ClickBank, or other affiliate networks to find the affiliate products to promote on your websites. If someone buys things you are promoting through your affiliate links, you earn commissions.
Social Sale Rep also has its affiliate offers where they allow product creators to list the products they want remote workers to promote. They will upload eBooks of the products into the platform, and you are required to share those eBooks on social media.
How Does It Work?
Step 01: Sign up with Social Sale Rep as a remote worker and learn how to promote on social media platforms
Step 02: Search the marketplace to find the products you have interests and get your promotional eBook
Step 03: You Promote eBook on social media and hope someone downloads it
Step 04: If someone reads your eBook and purchases the products through your affiliate links, you earn commissions
The process sounds good in theory, but do you remember the last time you download eBooks from someone and read it? I cannot remember it, and even if I did, I put it somewhere and forgot about it after download it. Tell me in the comment below if you have the related experiences.
Who is Social Sale Rep For?
People who have a huge following and like to make money through social media accounts.
If you just started to make money online, the chances to make money through Social Sale Rep is quite low. I would recommend GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents or Wealthy Affiliate that teach you how to build your online business through affiliate marketing.
Ugly Truth About Social Sale Rep
TOP#1 Unknown Founder’s Information
I searched the website from the head to bottom and many online resources, but I cannot find who the real founders are. Normally, it’s easy to find “About Me” or “Our Story” page on the main menu, but there is none.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to purchase digital products without knowing who the founders are or the company names. It makes me lack the opportunities to check them before whipping out my credit cards, and this is a HUGE risk.
No name, no office address, no email address, and no telephone number, it’s hard to hand over my $27 to someone I don’t even know well. Sorry…
TOP#2 A Huge Social Media Following Needed
There is one thing the real founder forgot to tell us upfront. To make money through social media, you need to have a huge following first.
Based on this article, your Facebook post’s average organic reach is only around 6.4% of the Page’s total likes. The click through rate for Facebook is around 0.9%. Just to get one click, you need to have at least 176 people following you. I don’t know the number to achieve one sale, but I know it’s gonna be hundreds of thousands…
If you like to have faster results, it’s highly possible that you spend money on paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest which easily cost you lots of money before you make the first $1 dollar in your account. You need to think twice about this part.
TOP#3 No Support
When I go deeper, I found no support, no community, and no forums to get help if you have issues about this program or your personal concerns about your social media promoting practices.
This is one of the top reasons why people quit to affiliate marketing since they feel helpless and no one to discuss the problems they met. In this platform, things are the opposite. You can get support, motivations, and inspirations every single day to keep you going further.
TOP#4 No Income Guarantee
I am sure that you also see “Making $700 per week with your cell phone” when you first found Social Sale Rep’ website, so you think it might be a good way to try. In the earning disclaimer, I saw something different.
“THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, THEIR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
This is the opposite of making $700 per week, which is confusing & contradicting. It could be the way the founder keeps himself out of trouble when this program collects many online complaints.
What I Liked About Social Sale Rep
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Good news is that you can request a refund through ClickBank within the first 60 days if you are not 100% satisfied with the program.
ClickBank sticks to its refund policy, so don’t forget to take your money back if a program won’t take you any further or you purchase it by mistake.
Is Social Sale Rep A Scam?
No, I don’t call it a scam since it does provide some generic training about how to use social media to generate income. But, it’s not the kind of program that I want to share with my readers and you.
Unlike using social media to generate income, I prefer to build a website with quality content just like what you are reading today. Once you like it, you may come back once in a while to check my latest posts, bookmark my website into your browser, or try things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and the income won’t fall on your lap overnight. It’s like any other business in the world, it takes hard work, patience, and persistence to see the success. If you are interested and feeling excited, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Social Sale Rep when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will know Kyle & Carson better once you are doing your training course inside Wealthy Affiliate. They started making money online since 2005 and built WA, which is the best place to start affiliate marketing businesses for beginners.
- You don’t need to have a huge following on social media to generate online income streams, instead, we will teach you how to build your own website from scratch just in one minute.
- You get many ways of support inside WA: 24/7 siteSupport, Live Chat, 13 classrooms, and me(your personal mentor/advisor) to help you in the right direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers powerful features, training courses, and one keyword research tool you need to maintain the success of your online business. You can even try it for FREE in 7 days without credit card detail required. If it’s not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.