Hey, welcome to my Social Sale Rep review. Making $700 per week with your cell phone is excellent, but you wondered, “What Is Social Sale Rep?”
If you come across my blog post to find the answer, you are in the right place.
I was curious as you are at the moment, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Social Sale Rep, so you won’t see me selling you how good it is or pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. You can expect an honest and unbiased review here.
- This review is also my approach to knowing whether it suits my personality or budget. If yes, I would consider switching; if no, I will stay with my favorite platform. You can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money; congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Social Sale Rep?
-Summary of Social Sale Rep-
Social Sale Rep is an affiliate marketing program that teaches you how to use social media to generate online income through affiliate marketing. I think it’s suitable for people who have a massive following on social media platforms and want to make money.
After digging deep, some red flags pushed me away from Social Sale Rep, but I don’t want you to take my word for it. I will provide you with enough information below, so you can be the judges yourself.
Inside Social Sale Rep
You hand over your $27 to join this program and then get access to the member’s area. They provide generic affiliate marketing training focusing on promoting on social media platforms.
Affiliate marketing promotes others’ products without creating your products, so you can promote things you have a passion.
You can join Amazon, ClickBank, or other affiliate networks to find the affiliate products to promote on your websites. You earn commissions if someone buys things you are promoting through your affiliate links.
Social Sale Rep also has an affiliate platform that allows product creators to list the products they want remote workers to promote.
They will upload eBooks of the products into the platform, and you are required to share those eBooks on your social media.
?Pro Tips: How I Find Affiliate Programs?
How Does It Work?
Four steps show you how to use Social Sale Rep to make money:
- Sign up with Social Sale Rep as a remote worker and learn how to promote on social media platforms.
- Search the marketplace to find the products you have interests in and get your promotional eBooks
- You Promote eBooks on social media and hope someone downloads them
- If someone reads your eBooks and purchases the products through your affiliate links, you earn commissions
The process sounds good in theory, but do you remember the last time you download eBooks from someone and read it?
I cannot remember it; even if I did, I put it somewhere and forgot about it right after downloading it.
Who Is Social Sale Rep For?
People with a massive following on social media like to make money through social media platforms.
If you just started to make money online, the chances of making money through Social Sale Rep are relatively low.
Ugly Truth About Social Sale Rep
TOP#1 Unknown Founder’s Information
I searched the website from head to bottom and many online resources, but I could not find who the real founders were.
Usually, it’s easy to find the “About Me” or “Our Story” page on the main menu, but there is none in this case.
I don’t know about you, but I won’t purchase digital products without knowing who the founders are.
With no name, no office address, no email address, and no telephone number, it’s hard to hand over my $27 to someone I don’t even know well. Sorry…
TOP#2 A Huge Social Media Following Needed
There is one thing the real founder forgot to tell us upfront. To make money through social media, you must have lots of followers.
Based on this article, your Facebook post’s average organic reach is only around 6.4% of the Page’s total likes.
The click-through rate for Facebook is around 0.9%. You need to have at least 176 people following you to get one click. Do you have 176 followers now?
If you like faster results, you may spend money on paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest, which easily cost you lots of money before you make the first $1 in your account. I don’t recommend newbies to go this route.
TOP#3 No Support
When I go deeper, I found no support, no community, and no forums to get help. If you have issues about this program, no one will help you out.
This is one of the top reasons people quit affiliate marketing in the first 3-6 months after a few setbacks. If you get support in time, you may go through difficulties and work hard for your online business.
TOP#4 No Income Guarantee
I am sure you also saw “Making $700 per week with your cell phone” when you first found Social Sale Rep’s website. In the earning disclaimer, I saw something different.
“THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, THEIR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
What I Liked About Social Sale Rep
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The good news is that you can request a refund through ClickBank within the first 60 days if you are not 100% satisfied.
ClickBank respects its refund policy, so don’t forget to take your money back if you don’t like it.
Is Social Sale Rep A Scam?
No, I don’t call it a scam since it does provide some generic training about how to use social media to generate income. But, it’s not the kind of program that I want to share with my readers and you.
You can create quality content that helps you attract free and organic traffic from search engines. Once your readers trust you and think you are providing value, they will likely purchase through your affiliate links. Here comes your earning potential.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and the income won’t fall on your lap overnight.
Like any other business, it takes hard work, patience, and persistence to see success. If you are interested and excited, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 monthly membership fee or $495 annually. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will know Kyle & Carson better once you do your training course inside Wealthy Affiliate. They started making money online in 2005 and built WA, the best place to start affiliate marketing businesses for beginners.
- You don’t need to have a massive following on social media to generate online income streams. Instead, we will teach you how to build your own website from scratch just in one minute.
- You get many ways of support inside WA: 24/7 site support, Live Chat, 13 classrooms, and me(your personal mentor/advisor) to help you in the right direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers powerful features, training courses, and one keyword research tool you need to maintain the success of your online business. You can even try it for FREE in 7 days without credit card detail required. If it’s not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try?
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!