Found a seemingly good affiliate marketing training program and wondering “What Is SAS Affiliate?” If you came across my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
In my SAS Affiliate review, I will discuss the topics below to help you make up your mind. You surely can make up your mind once you read this review to the end.
- What Is SAS Affiliate?
- SAS Affiliate Training
- SAS Affiliate Pros & Cons
- SAS Affiliate Refund Policy
- My Alternative to Make Money Online
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is SAS Affiliate?
-Summary of SAS Affiliate-
SAS Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to build a website and drive traffic to make affiliate sales and commissions.
It has seven lessons to show you how to start an affiliate marketing business from scratch, and they will recommend great tools to help you build your online business quickly.
The training focuses on free and organic traffic, bringing quality and long-lasting traffic to your site, saving you money on paid ads. This is one particular thing I love from SAS Affiliate. Let me show you more details right below, so you can be the judges yourself.
SAS Affiliate Training
There are seven lessons(48-hour long) with additional resources inside SAS Affiliate. Besides the training videos, you will get extra bonuses.
The first lesson shows you what to expect and what you will learn to get a clear picture of SAS affiliate.
2. Picking Products
In this lesson, you will learn how to pick up your products from Digistore24, an online platform where you can join affiliate programs to promote affiliate products.
3. Pick Keywords
For better conversions, you need to pick up the right niche and tool, and they will show you how to create a keyword list.
4. Writing Content
Quality content brings you quality traffic. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to write content that ranks higher on search engines. They will also teach you how to outsource content creation to freelancers so that you can focus on things that matter.
5. Site Building
In the early era of building a website, it takes lots of skills to build one. Today, you will be surprised by how easy it is to create a website.
You don’t need any coding skills to build one site in less than 30 seconds, and Jason and Barry show you how to create a professional-looking website with GroovePages.
6. Build Links
Building links is a controversial topic, and this is where Jason and Barry fall on this debate.
They show you how to connect with authority sites within your niche to your new website, which might bring you more visitors. Good links can help you rank your articles well on search engines with good results, but don’t overdo it.
I personally don’t build links to bring more visitors to my site because I prefer to create quality content that brings quality traffic.
Jason created and shared templates of landing pages in GroovePages that you can use for your sites.
8. Live Training Recordings
Every week, you will get a new training video from Jason and Barry covering an aspect of affiliate marketing. They will also invite online experts to help you build your online business.
9. SAS Bonuses
To add more value, Jason and Barry offer you the following bonuses.
- Facebook private Group
- Ecom Email Sequences
- Jason’s Webinars
- Interview with Zac Benson, Instagram Growth Expert
How Much Does SAS Affiliate Cost?
If you have extra money to invest in an online training course, paying $497 one-time to join SAS Affiliate is the best.
If you are tight on budget, don’t worry here. You can pay $197 three payments(total $591) or $137 five payments(total $685.)
Who Is SAS Affiliate For?
People are interested in affiliate marketing and want to make money online. However, this training program isn’t my top pick, and I will show you my favorite platform in one minute.
Ugly Truth About SAS Affiliate
TOP#1 Extra Cost
To run your affiliate marketing business smoothly with SAS Affiliate, you must purchase 3rd-party tools or services.
- Keyword research tool: $19-$199 per month
- Groove Pages: $99-$199 per month
- Content creation outsourcing: $$$, depends on the freelancers you are choosing.
If you calculate the training and 3rd party tool and services, the total cost just skyrocketed.
TOP#2 No Refund Policy
If you are not happy with SAS Affiliate for any reason, you cannot ask for a refund. I am sure you ignore this before you whip out credit card purchasing it.
Most reliable affiliate marketing programs I’ve reviewed come with a refund policy or free trials. For me, not providing a refund policy somehow means the creators are not confident about their product.
What I Liked About SAS Affiliate
TOP#1 Good Training
Jason and Barry teach affiliate marketing newbies how to create a website/start a blog running an affiliate marketing business to make money online. Affiliate marketing is the method I made most of my online income, so I know this route works.
TOP#2 Focus On Free/Organic Traffic
They focus on driving free/organic traffic to your websites, so you don’t have to spend money on paid ads.
Running paid ads requires trials and errors to find the best formula for your campaigns, and you might spend hundreds or thousands before making your first affiliate commissions.
Is SAS Affiliate A Scam?
No, SAS Affiliate is not a scam. It’s a legitimate online training program that helps people to make money online through affiliate marketing.
If you are interested in SAS Affiliate, I hope my review gives you enough information to make up your mind. I’ve tried my best to gather everything you need to know before you proceed further. Just be cautious about every decision you make because you cannot take your money back from SAS Affiliate.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, SAS Affiliate is not my top pick. In my opinion, Wealthy Affiliate is a better option if you like to build an affiliate marketing business to make money online. Feel free to check it out right below.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join SAS Affiliate when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinds of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company. You can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many I’veuccess stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full-time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks, WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!