You found a cloud-based software that helps you make $278/day on autopilot? But, what Is Push Quick about?
You do your online searches and land on my site to know more about this program and whether it delivers what it claims on the sales page. If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Push Quick review, I will share all the good, the bad, and the alternative to make up your mind. Before we start exploring together, I like to promise you something.
I am referring you to join Push Quick to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is to push you to buy this program. You can expect an honest and unbiased from me today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What Is Push Quick?
-Summary of Push Quick-
Push Quick is from the serial product creators Jamie & Kirby, who release new products every couple of weeks. This allows you to monetize YouTube videos & channels and drive traffic from them to your offers, which leaves experienced affiliate marketers a new traffic source.
After digging, I don’t think Push Quick suits the newbies for many reasons. Let me show you more details about why I made this conclusion right below, and you can be the judge by reading it to the end.
This program also sounds like another product from Jamie and David, and you can find my Marketing Reward review to know more about it.
Inside Push Quick
Jamie claims that Push Quick will bring you many profit babies(affiliate commissions) on the sales page, so that’s why his sales video and some upsell names are all about “babies”.
Once you get access to the members’ area, you will get tutorial videos that Jamie teaches how the system works. You can then start using the cloud-based system to find the videos that you can swap links for.
Tutorial Videos & Software
Here is the list of videos you will get, it’s all on the same page, which is easy to navigate.
- Watch the Orientation Video
- Million Dollar Video
- What You Are Up Against
- Business Deal
- Commenting strategy
- Here is the advertising video for this strategy
First of all, you get a welcome video from Jamie. Then, you will start learning how to use the system to find the videos that could bring you money. The system will show you many stats about videos such as likes, dislikes, favorites, comments, views, duration, and so on.
Once you pick up one video, Jamie will teach you how to talk to the video owners about whether you can buy, rent, or share your profits with them.
The second strategy to make money online from Jamie is commenting. You will learn how to comment on YouTube videos with a fake name & your affiliate links to a made-up YouTube channel.
Besides the training videos & software, you can also get the below upsells to have a better Push Quick experience.
- VIP Done-For-You Campaigns $47: Done-For-You campaigns and a landing page builder
- Adoption $67: Get extra resources and a license to use Push Quick as your personal agency
- Nurse $97: Get unlimited access to Jamie’s webinars for life and priority support
- Use Ours $197: Add your tracking pixel on their sales page to get more traffic
- Resellers License $167: Allow you to sell Push Quick as your own product and become a vendor.
I would say that newbies need to purchase some upsells to better leverage Push Quick, but the costs rack up quickly. You need to consider whether you are able to recoup the investment. If no, I don’t think buying the upsells can make you profits.
Who Is Push Quick For?
I would say experienced affiliate marketers suit the best with Push Quick.
When you first start trying to make money online, you barely know the process and do not have the correct mindset. Push Quick’s sales page’s claims easily lead you into believing making money online is easy and quick. Then, if you don’t get the same achievement as what Jamie shows you, you will quit & game over!
Therefore, finding a legitimate training platform to learn everything is the first thing to do for newbies. This particular platform teaches me how to build my online business from scratch, and I made my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do it, everybody can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Push Quick
There are many hypes on the sales page. They might lead you into believing making money online is easy and quick, but we all know that isn’t true. Otherwise, we will be millionaires by now.
Let’s see some examples that I got directly from the sales page, and they might be the reasons you are reading my review today.
- Traffic siphon software delivers “Profit babies” that make $278/day on autopilot.
- And now the 10 minutes a day I spend on the “Profit baby” birth process results in commissions galore, rather than spending 48 hours and no delivery.
- And hey, the $16,619 I make from this method is just one out of many accounts I own.
- Sure, I was having a ton of fun making $200-$400 a day posting my ads in the morning.
- I have made this program such a surefire way of bringing in a boatload of commissions by tomorrow.
All the above sounds like you will make money tomorrow onward, but you only find out the cold hard truth once you don’t get the same results as what Jamie told us. Then, you probably quit and never come back again.
I like a program that shows me all the costs I need to cover before whipping out my credit card purchasing it. However, I didn’t see any wordings about upsells when I landed on Push Quick, which is a huge red flag to me.
- VIP Done-For-You Campaigns $47
- Adoption $67
- Nurse $97
- Use Ours $197
- Resellers License $167
If you want to purchase the upsells to make Push Quick complete, that means the front-end isn’t good enough or less effective. Buying all upsells costs you $575, which is a lot for every affiliate marketing beginner.
TOP#3 Just A Tool
Simply put, this program is only a cloud-based tool that helps you find YouTube videos with many stats so that you can work with the video or channel owners to swap their links in the description with your links.
But, you don’t actually build an online business. What if they shut down the whole platform, so will your entire business. It’s the time you will find out all the hard work and effort you put into building become nothing.
What I Liked About Push Quick
TOP#1 This Method Could Work!
Yes, I still think this method will work if you do it right, but this only works for the short-term. If you like to pursue a laptop lifestyle & work anytime anywhere, you need to build an online business, no matter it’s dropshipping, e-com stores, or affiliate marketing.
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing. What Jamie did is also affiliate marketing too. He shows you how to swap links with the video owners, and if someone clicks your links to purchase the products you are promoting, you earn commissions.
Still, have no idea? No worries. You can check my full article HERE and enjoy it.
TOP#2 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Push Quick via WarriorPlus and do not see results for any reason, you can request a refund within 30 days, and they won’t ask a word.
But, this only applies to the front-end product, not for the upsells. If you like to purchase the upsells, you need to check more on this.
Is Push Quick A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam since you get the tutorial videos and the software. But, it’s not the program that I like to recommend to my readers interested in making money online.
If you like to make money online for any reason, I would suggest you try affiliate marketing to get what you want. It’s also where my online income comes from. You can build one website as the home base of your online business with quality content.
You will learn how to structure your articles with good SEO & keyword researches to rank higher on search engines so that people can land on your site to read your sharing.
If they like your product reviews, they may purchase the products through your affiliate links. Here come your earning potentials.
To be honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also takes hard work, patience & perseverance for your online business. The harder you are willing to build your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this sounds like your thing, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Push Quick when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.