Bank an effortless $150 per day starting in as little as 24 hours from right now without paid traffic or any experience? But what is Profiteer? I know you ask yourself a thousand times and do lots of online searches & land on my website for the answer, right?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review. You can make up your mind by reading my article to the end. Before we proceed, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join Profiteer to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is or convince you to click a “BUY NOW” button. What I will provide today is an honest and unbiased review, so you can count me on this.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Profiteer?
-Summary of Profiteer-
Product Name: Profiteer
Founders: Jason Fulton & Mosh Bari
Product Type: Website Flipping Training Program
Price: $29 + Upsells
Rating: 20 / 100
Jason Fulton and Mosh Bari are the creators of Profiteer, and this is a website flipping training program that teaches you how to build websites with content and sell it on Flippa.
Flipping websites worked well in the ’90s, but it got flaws with this type of business model & it doesn’t sound like what Jason and Mosh claim on the sales page. I will list out the red flags that I found right below, so you can be the judges yourself & choose an alternative to make money online.
Jason and Mosh provide you legitimate training courses to guide you on making money online with their techniques. Before you purchase Profiteer, you won’t know what you will be doing. It’s the same as their Lazee Profitz that we won’t know what’s inside.
How Does It Work?
Once you get access to the members’ area, you will hit one upsell after another. Then, if you try to close the window, the price will drop down to push you to purchase. After closing all the upsells, you will get to the platform itself to learn with Profiteer.
Jason and Mosh provide some video training to teach you how it works with Profiteer. Basically, they talk about building your own website with content spinning then sell it on Flippa.com, a site where you can buy and sell your websites.
Here are the training content:
- how to buy a domain name
- how to make easy and small money
- common elements on “easy and small money” types of website
- how to list your site on Flippa step by step
- WOW… I made a sale…now what? (build a long term relationship with clients)
The Profiteer software helps you create your site under a few clicks. Jason and Mosh also show you the plugin to automate everything website setting, Google Search API, fetch content, and using spinner to create content.
Here are three training videos that you can leverage:
- how to make a $3,000 profit without site creation and traffic generation(advanced training)
- generating hottest, easiest niche giveaway(19M monthly visitors here for everyone)
- make easy $2k with this hot trending niche
Mosh shows you how to make more than $99 per day by only flipping domain, and they will show you one of the students that make $852 with simple steps.
- Quick Start Checklist: A downloadable checklist that you can use to keep everything on track.
- VIP FB Group & Live Coaching: Get network with other experts and fellow students
There are also upsells that aim to help you get the most from this program:
- Done for You Profiteer Campaigns $37: This upsell is the next logical step for the training buyers.
- Advanced Profiteer Tactics $47: Extra training with extra tactics to scale the income
- Set This Up on Autopilot $67: Set up Profiteer to run 100% automated by outsourcing everything.
- Full License Rights $97: Sell Profiteer as your own product and keep 100% of the profit
Who Is Profiteer For?
Only the creators of Profiteer can get the most benefits. As for the rest, it’s unlikely we can make money through this training.
If you just started making money online, don’t give up on hopes now. There are legitimate ways to make money online, but I recommend affiliate marketing. This particular training platform teaches me how to build my own website from scratch, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Profiteer
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
The claims on the sales page of Profiteer is misleading as the other products from Jason & Mosh. Tell me, what do you think of them?
- start making $150+ per day in as little as 24 hours
- this method brings in 3 figure payments DAILY
- Fully automated software – does all the ‘tech’ stuff for you and is push-button easy to use
- These days we’re fortunate enough to bring in a consistent 6 figures (each) per year doing very little work.
Those claims make Profiteer sound like a get-rich-quick scheme that we often encounter in the making-money-online niche, but the cold hard truth is that they never deliver.
They use the same marketing tactic for every product from them, and it’s just a sales funnel to lure you for the latter upsells to squeeze more from your pocket.
On the sales page, we never know there are upsells after your initial investment, which is a bit unethical if you ask me. If you sum up the total cost of the below upsells, it’s another $248 you need to spend.
- Done for You Profiteer Campaigns $37
- Advanced Profiteer Tactics $47
- Set This Up on Autopilot $67
- Full License Rights $97
If the front-end product can bring you positive results, I would say that upsells might be good to purchase. Since website flipping doesn’t work anymore, I won’t recommend purchasing the upsells from the creators.
TOP#3 Hidden Costs
I would say that you need to purchase the domain name for your website in the first place, but Jason & Mosh didn’t mention this part on the sales page, which is a bit deceitful.
What I Liked About Profiteer
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchased Profiteer and are not satisfied with this program, you can request a refund within the first 30 days after purchase.
It seems good that we still can take our money back, but Warrior Plus is not like ClickBank that sticks to its money-back guarantee. Its vendor might ignore your request, so you should prepare for a longer refund cycle.
Is Profiteer A Scam?
I wouldn’t call it a scam since it provides generic training to teach you some techniques that work in the 1990s but not anymore. With all the red flags that I listed above, I cannot recommend them to anyone interested in making money online.
Unlike selling your website for profits, I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers. If they like my sharing, they will check for my next updates, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process takes time to see positive results, and it’s never like an online success overnight. It takes hard work, patience, and perseverance for your online business. The more you are willing to put into your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Profiteer when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “What Is Profiteer?”
Honestly, man, when I see these two guys, Jason and Most, on a project together, I’m packing my things and leaving because I know the product behind the sales page is not even close to what these two guys say about it.
Man, I bought a few of their “magic systems” so far and was disappointed. Worst of all, they give like 30 days to give it a try and ask for a refund in case you don’t like it. They say how it’s unconditional and 100% guaranteed that you’ll get your money back. Three lousy products I bought, 0% refund given when asked!
These guys create scams all the time and profiteer is one of them too! Yes, they give some training in return for your cash, but it’s practically useless without upsells, which is the name of the game when you play with Jason and Most.
In other words, they are looking to make money off you, while helping you to make money is on the bottom of their list.
Yes, it seems like they are good at producing programs that are less effective or not complete compared to what it claims on the sales page. And, thanks for your feedback on the money-back guarantee, now we get one more evidence to avoid this program.
To start your online business, it’s important to land on a legitimate training platform that leads to your online success. I recommend anyone interested in making money online to try Wealthy Affiliate.
It’s scary to see another online get rich scheme available. (I didn’t even know what flipping websites mean). Most of them are just purely shady and it’s sad to see how people can get lured in such a scheme. Reviews like your site helps a lot and Wealthy Affiliate sounds way transparent and legitimate!
Thanks for sharing this!
Yes, that’s the reason why I try my best to write as many reviews as possible to make my readers noted those shiny objects when they want to make money online. I believe the first step is to find a legitimate platform to learn how to build your website in less than one minute and learn how to write a review with good SEO & keyword researches. In that case, this particular platform is the place to start.