Let me guess…You landed on my website to know “What Is Profit With Alex About?”, right?
If yes, you are in the right place to be. I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence for this review. You will be able to make your decision by reading it to the end.
Before we start exploring this program, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Profit with Alex, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is without showing you downsides you need to know.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it beats the platform that I use at the moment. If yes, I will consider switching; if no, I will stay with my all-time favorite platform.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money from scam artists.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Profit With Alex About?
-Summary of Profit With Alex-
According to the sales video, the founder of Profit with Alex is called Alex Goodwin, and it is an affiliate marketing website builder that creates a duplicate website with duplicate content. I’ve reviewed 150+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it.
After digging deep, I found many red flags that push me away and you should avoid it too. Joining a program like Profit with Alex won’t take you any further than where you are right now. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it. Let me show you evidence and proof right below, and you can be the judge.
Inside Profit With Alex
If you hand over your $37, you get access to the platform looks like this.
You can follow the below simple process to build your website, and it only takes you in 5 minutes with 14 clicks.
You can choose the products you like to promote, such as motors, fashion, electronics, collections & arts, home & garden, sporting goods, toys & hobbies, business & industrial, or music.
Once you select one category, there will subcategories that you can narrow down and pick the kinds that suit you.
The second step is to add basic information about your online store(website name) or the keywords you like to have.
- General Settings: Add the information about your store name and how often you want to post your products(daily, weekly, or monthly)
- SEO settings: Add the keywords for your store and store descriptions.
Once you add the needed information in the previous step, you click the “next step” button & your affiliate marketing website is done.
Who Is Profit With Alex For?
Alex the founder and the affiliates who promote this program. If you are trying to make money through the website Alex builds for you, the chance is close to zero.
Making money is never like what Alex delivers in this program, easy, fast, or even overnight. If this is your first time checking how to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & quitting the rat race is your goal, you can check my top#1 recommendation to help you build an online business to get what you want.
Ugly Truth About Profit With Alex
TOP#1 Fake Founder’s Information
In 2020, it’s easy to spot whether an image is real or not. Look what I found with one simple reverse image search. Alex’s family is actually one stock photo that everyone could download from various stock photo sites.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonial
I joined Amazon associate and follow the tutorials, so I know what is true & what is not true. Alex showed us a screenshot of the money he made through Amazon, but I highly doubt the authenticity.
Here is my thoughts:
His result shows $4342 in the earning with only 66 items shipped in a month, but normally the number from Amazon should be “$4,342.00”. The commissions you get from Amazon comes always with cents, and it’s very difficult to make it a whole number.
The conversion rate is 0.41% which is much lower comparing to other successful Amazon affiliates’ average numbers(3-15%) He merely took the 87pcs ordered items divided by the clicks for 0.41%. No matter what traffic he uses for his site, it seems that he didn’t do it properly.
TOP#3 A Risky Method
The website you get is built under Profit with Alex’s main website, so what you get are all free sub-domain websites. The problem here is that you don’t have full control of it, so you can’t decide any elements on the site, such as the layout, the images, or the font size.
All is under control by Alex’s hands. What if one day he decides to shut down the whole platform and run off into the sunset, your sites will be gone forever. Can you risk your online business on something unsustainable like this? It feels like all your time and effort spent building on the website flush into the toilet.
Another risky method is the way Alex used to create content for your site. This system extracts the products and customers’ reviews from Amazon and eBay then put on your site, which is the opposite of what Google wants to see.
Your site will not be listed or ranked at the bottom of Google. What search engines like is unique, fresh, and original content from your mind, try to have the correct mindset before starting your affiliate marketing business. Deal?
TOP#4 No Organic Traffic Training
I found no training about how to attract organic traffic to your site, and this is because the system wrote the content by stealing others’ words on Amazon & eBay. You cannot edit something on the website, so there is no need to teach you how to drive organic traffic.
If you insist to listen to what Alex said, you might end up running thousands of paid ads on social media platforms and hoping that someone will purchase products from your website. This is gambling.
TOP#5 Affiliate Marketing Done Badly!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model, and it gets popular since the last decade & will keep growing in the next decade. It’s to promote other people’s products on your site without creating your own products. If someone buys the products through your affiliate links, you earn commissions.
I found a funny truth that most people hate affiliate marketing because they got scammed by programs like Profit with Alex in the past & have a very bad thought about it.
A legitimate platform of affiliate marketing should teach you the basics of affiliate marketing, how to do SEO & keyword researches, how to drive organic and paid traffic, how to build a relationship with your audience, or how to write your content. For example, this one.
What I Liked About Profit With Alex
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you email the support address on the website of Profit with Alex, you probably got ignored. If you purchase Profit with Alex through ClickBank, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase.
ClickBank is a legitimate platform where you can find lots of digital products, so you will get a better chance to take your money back.
Is Profit With Alex A Scam?
For me, Profit with Alex is a scam. With so many red flags that I just showed you, it’s not the program I would recommend to my readers here. Instead, I think my alternative will have more chances to help you succeed in making money online.
The way is simple, which is to create a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today. If you find them helpful and useful, you may come back checking the latest updates or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence to get what you want. If you are still with me and feel excited about my alternative, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Profit With Alex when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you do your training course inside WA, and they will respond to your feedback most of the time.
- There are many WA success stories since 2005, and you can get the results with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring stories in the next paragraph, and there is no limit for your earning potential.
- We will also talk about both organic and paid traffic, you will know the difference between these two & pick up the one you prefer. I will also be your personal coach/mentor to guide you on the right path.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give risky methods because we know it’s not working for your sites. You need to spend time and effort building your online businesses, but WA puts powerful tools, features, training courses, & support that you need in one place.
- Wealthy Affiliate provides you a FREE trial without credit card required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Profit with Alex on the first page of Google. I guess that the real founder shut down the original website and re-brand the whole program under new names to keep robbing people’s hard-earned money.
It’s a classic scammy trick in the scam industry. If you find a program sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment below, I would try my best to write a review to expose them. Cool?
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.