Making $500 per day by simply pushing a button? Yes, I know that you found a program sounds exactly like this, and you probably are thinking “What Is Profit Point Autonomy About?” & landed on my website. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I was as curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review &. you don’t have to. Before we start exploring this online opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring to join Profit Point Autonomy to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is without showing you the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine it suits my budget or personality or not, and I will keep it honest & unbiased. You will be able to make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dig deep Profit Point Autonomy together.
What is Profit Point Autonomy About?
-Summary of Profit Point Autonomy-
Profit Point Autonomy is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $500 per day with a push of a simple button. I know one thing or two in affiliate marketing, so I know it’s hype when I see it. Based on my experiences and my 175+ reviews here on my site, it’s definitely a scam.
After digging deep, there are red flags that push me away from it. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you enough evidence and proof & you can have a clear picture to make up your mind.
Inside Profit Point Autonomy
Once you hand over your $47 to join this program, you will find out that they are teaching you to run an affiliate marketing business to make $500 per day. There is no button that you can push to make all of this happen.
Basic Affiliate Marketing Training
The basic training they provide is generic, and you can find the same information online for FREE and better. I’ve written an article about affiliate marketing, you can check HERE for detail.
You will also get a pre-made website template to run your affiliate marketing business, so you don’t have to create your website from scratch. However, everyone who joins Profit Point Autonomy will get the same website templates as you do, and your website will be built under the main website of Profit Point Autonomy.
Meaning your website URL will be “yourwebsitename.profitpointauthority.com.” If this website got shut down, your online business would go offline too. Would you risk your online on something untrustworthy?
Here are the other program that I’ve reviewed not long ago, they look like they are from the same template with different names. So, I won’t go further to join it & I suggest you not to.
Who is Profit Point Autonomy For?
No, I don’t think there is an affiliate marketing program that could bring easy money as what Profit Point Autonomy claims. To avoid being scammed and spending money on something that doesn’t work, you should avoid it.
Don’t feel sad now. If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to start. Those sites can turn your daily online activities into a few cents such as complete online surveys, watch videos, play games, or read emails.
If firing your boss & escaping from the concrete jungle is your dream, you need to build an online business to get what you want. Among all legitimate choices, my all-time favorite platform surely guides you in the right direction.
Ugly Truth About Profit Point Autonomy
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
The sales video is only a voice cover that narrates how good this program is without telling us the real founder’s name or true identity. Legitimate programs or products should have an “About Me” or “Our Story” page, in this case, I found nothing.
I avoid buying things from this kind of product since I have seen this in most online scams. What they usually do is to shut down the website and re-brand it under new names, so they can keep earning money from your pocket. The real founder can also escape negative reviews(mine included) and avoid being caught by the authority.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
My curiosity forced me to check whether the testimonials are true or not, and you know one reverse image search can tell you the more ugly truth. Look what I found here.
Those who backed up Profit Point Autonomy are not real members, instead, they are paid actors from Fiverr where you can outsource some tasks to freelancers. They charge you by the length of your scripts and the requirement of the video resolutions, and some of them are doing so well that novice affiliate marketers or innocent people would fall into traps.
TOP#3 Misleading Marketing Technique & Claims
When you landed on the website, there are countdown timers and the available spots today, which are also not true. They are made up to create a time sensibility and scarcity to make you an impulse buying.
I landed on the website and saw the available spot shows 8, but I came back after a few days it shows 10. As for the timer, it says it’s available for 24 hours only. I went back to the website and I saw the timer reset to count down again.
And, making $500 per day by a push of a button??? I know it sounds attractive, but things won’t go in that direction. If you run an affiliate marketing business for many years, you would know that this could only happen after consistently hard work. The income won’t just fall on your lap by a push of a button.
What I Liked About Profit Point Autonomy
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the program, but it’s not from the 3rd party platform such as ClickBank or ClickBetter. These two platforms are reliable on their money-back guarantee and stick to it, so I highly doubt the chance that you can take your money back from the unknown founder.
Is Profit Point Autonomy A Scam?
In my opinion, it IS a scam. With the unknown founder’s information, fake testimonials, and the misleading marketing technique & claims, this is not something that I recommend to my readers here on my website.
Unlike luring you to join a get-rich-quick scheme, I prefer to build one website with quality content just like what you are reading today. If you like my articles or agree with my words, it’s likely that you come back checking my latest updates or trying things I recommend here. After building trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
However, the process does take some time to see positive and it’s never like push a button. You need to input time and effort into your affiliate marketing website. The more you input, the higher chances you are going to see your own success. If you are still with me & scream “This Is It!” in your mind, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Profit Point Autonomy when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will get to know Kyle and Carson better when you are doing your training courses. They are the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, and you can find their footprints on social media platforms easily with one Google search. Due to their hard work, Wealthy Affiliate is always “over-deliver” and “under-promise”
- There are many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph which might give you a good idea about how it works or who we are.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things are not like that. Instead, we will provide you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You are able to try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. So, you won’t lose one dime from your wallet if you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal mentor/coach inside WA, so see you on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.