Copy my FREE weird trick to make $500 per day by pushing one button on a black box? Yes, I am talking about Prime Time Profits today. You must wonder “What is Prime Time Profits About?” or “Is Prime Time Profits A Scam?”, so you land on my website to know more about it, right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I was curious about Prime Time Profits and did my due diligence, so you can make a well-informed decision before whipping out credit cards purchasing. Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Prime Time Profits to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is or requesting you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, if yes, I will consider switching.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my article today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Prime Time Profits About?
-Summary of Prime Time Profits-
Prime Time Profits is an affiliate marketing program that claims to make you $500 per day by pushing one simple button, and it sounds too good to be true & it probably is. I’ve reviewed 200 business opportunities here on my website, so I know hype and lie when I see it.
In most cases, they are designed to lure unsuspecting people and novice affiliate marketers to join the program then sell them expensive upsells to make more money at their expenses. After digging deep, I found huge red flags that prove this is a scam. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will show you more evidence and proof below & you can be the judges.
Inside Prime Time Profits
It’s obvious that you need to copy the founder’s success formula by pushing a button to make it work for you, sounds nice and easy, right? Once you hand over your $47, you will understand that they lure you into thinking Amazon is running another Work From Home program, which is NOT true.
They will give you some generic training of affiliate marketing that you can find better information online for FREE. Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model that creates many works from home opportunities. It is to promote affiliate products on your website without creating your own. If someone buys the products through your unique affiliate links, you earn commissions.
If you like to join Amazon to sell things you like, you are more than welcome to check my post about the process HERE.
Doing an affiliate marketing business is never as easy as what Prime Time Profits claims. You need good & up-to-date training, a powerful keyword research tool, the community, and 24/7 support to guide you in the right direction. In my opinion, Prime Time Profits is not one of the platforms that will lead you to online success.
And, there is never a black box with one button for you to push, then you can sit back watching $500 flood into your bank account without doing anything on your side. It is just a metaphor to describe how things are easy to run an affiliate marketing business. I agree with that, but you also need to build your business with LOTS of time and effort.
Prime Time Profits make me recall other similar programs that I’ve reviewed not long ago:
Who Is Prime Time Profits For?
Only the founders could get the most benefits and money from people’s expense, not for newbies.
If you just started your online business, I suggest you try other legitimate platforms to make money online through affiliate marketing. Among all good platforms, I do recommend this one and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Prime Time Profits
TOP#1 Unknown Founder
No name, no face pics, and no his digital footprints are shared during the sales video. If you create something wonderful that might help people to make money online, would you hide your real identity from the whole world? I like to receive praise from something I do good, so I definitely show my face and my name in my program.
What are the reasons that you think the real founders choose to be anonymous? Based on my experiences, the real founders could escape negative reviews against them(mine included) and re-launch the scam under new names to keep robbing people.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
My guts told me that the testimonials are not true, so I did one simple reverse image search to know the cold hard truth. Look what I found here:
The photo is merely a stock photo that everyone can download from stock photo sites for any purpose. And, they make people think that other people making money through the black box with the system. This is unethical!
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
Making $500 per day starting today? and making money by pushing one button on a black box? Don’t they make you skeptical?
To be honest, if I see the sales video promoting its program with similar claims, I normally turn the page off and look for the next one since it won’t help you make money online but lose money instead.
What I Liked About Prime Time Profits
Nothing I like from this program since I don’t think it could take you any further than where you are right now, and you should avoid it too.
Is Prime Time Profits A Scam?
Yes, it IS no doubt a scam. With fake founder’s information, fake testimonials, and misleading claims, the real founders will make lots of money at your expense, not you make lots of money through this program. I won’t recommend Prime Time Profits to anyone who is interested in making money online.
Unlike luring you to join a program like Prime Time Profits, I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers just like what you are reading now. If you think my sharing useful & helpful, you will come back to check my latest posts, bookmark my website into your browser, or try things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers after we build trust.
It might sound easy like pushing a black box, but it does take some time to see positive results. You also need to put lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance before your online success. The more you are willing to work on your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. If you are super excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Prime Time Profits when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You get all the powerful tools & features, training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one affiliate marketing service kit that you can find everything under one roof to save you tons of life.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE 7-day trial without credit card detail required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to help you, so see you soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot access to Prime Time Profits website. The real founders might shutdown the website and re-launch a new one somewhere on the internet. If you know a program that sounds exactly like this, don’t hesitate to leave the program name here & I will try my best to write a review for it.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.