You are enticed by “make $500 per day” by this program, so you go online to know more about “What Is Point 2 Click Profits?” Right?
I am just like you and want to know the magic behind Point 2 Click Profits, so I did my own researches & wrote this review to examine whether it suits my personality or not.
Before we go further to check things on Point 2 Click Profits, there are a few things I want to say:
- I am not referring you to join Point 2 Click Profits so that I can earn commissions for myself. This is what I loathe the most while I read online reviews, so you won’t see any affiliate links in this article.
- Point 2 Click Profits doesn’t pay me to write this review, so I will provide you an honest and unbiased review based on my experiences in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Checking things online can save you tons of money and time. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now 100% safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s explore Point 2 Click Profits together with details further down.
What is Point 2 Click Profits?
-Summary of Point 2 Click Profits-
Point 2 Click Profits is an affiliate marketing program that you can join to make $500 per day through Amazon, but Charles McCallister didn’t tell you how to make that happen. You will be given a “secret little black box” to see cash flows in your bank account without doing a thing.
I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website, so I know that we need to avoid any program claiming you could make $500 a day by doing nothing. Too good to be true, in my opinion. If everyone could do nothing to earn $500 a day, why are we still searching for ways to make extra money online?
Inside Point 2 Click Profits
In the promotional video, Charles mentions Amazon many times, so we get a vague idea that you are going to make money through Amazon. Once you pay $47 to join the program, you will find the generic affiliate marketing training to teach you various ways to make money on Amazon.
But, it’s never easy like making $500 per day just click a green button on the “secret little black box” then it works on autopilot for you. The worst part is that they will start requesting you to buy upsells after upsells to take out more money from your pocket.
There are many online scams that follow the same path as Point 2 Click Profits to lure people by giving a seemingly good & easy program to make money online. Once you join, they start making more money from you by offering you expensive upsells.
There is no magic or secret behind Point 2 Click Profits. What they want to do is to squeeze as much money as possible from whoever joins the program.
Who is Point 2 Click Profits For?
Ugly Truth About Point 2 Click Profits
TOP#1 Charles McCallister
I tried to google Charles McCallister to see his photos, but unfortunately, I cannot find any information about him. If you create such a lucrative program, wouldn’t you want to show your face to the world? I know I will.
I cannot help but think there is no Charles McCallister in the world. He is a fake founder, and the real founder hid behind the curtains.
This is normal for all online scams because they know they will face lawsuits and be forced to shut down their scammy business by FTC(Federal Trade Commission) one day. If that really happens, they can re-brand the program and launch again with a brand new magic program to deceive people with easy ways to make money online.
TOP#2 No Contact Information
Charles McCallister and the management of Point 2 Click Profits don’t want you to contact them if you have technical issues or other questions about the program.
Their focus is to take your money out of your wallet, so there is no contact information on the website. If Point 2 Click Profits is a legitimate company, they would love to solve all customers’ concerns to make them happy, right?
TOP#3 Fake Testimonials
This is the worst part of a scammy program. Every testimonial you see on the website is fake. I’ve compared all the testimonials to some stock photo sites, and here is what I found.
It seems that Sarah, Johnny, Benjamin are models in stock photo sites to help you make a professional website. If this system does work, why didn’t Charles McCallister ask real members to show their success story? Oops…Charles McCallister is also fake.
Side note: As of this writing, I cannot find Point 2 Click Profits on the first page of Google, so that means they have re-branded and launched a whole new website. Let me know if you meet a program that seems like Point 2 Click Profits by leaving your comments below. I will try my best to review it as soon as I can.
What I Liked About Point 2 Click Profits
Nothing I like from Point 2 Click Profits, sorry my friends, I’ve tried my best…
Is Point 2 Click Profits A Scam?
Yes, Point 2 Click Profits is no doubt a scam. With the magic-like system and three major downsides that I mentioned earlier, I cannot recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online, especially those who want to promote products on Amazon.
It’s possible to make thousands of money on Amazon by joining Amazon Associate Program, but I never saw someone who can make $500 a day by a “secret little black box”. You should stay away from Point 2 Click Profits.
I prefer to create a website with quality content to build a connection with my readers. Once they like my reviews and other posts, they will come back more often to check my new updates. Eventually, they will love to try products that I promote here.
It might take longer to see positive results, and it’s not everyone who loves this method to generate a stable income stream online. It requires lots of time and effort on your website, to be honest. If this sounds nice to you, you will like my alternative to building your website.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to purchase one after one upsell on Point 2 Click Profits while you can get everything about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will get access to the whole platform for a FREE 7-day trial as other premium members do. And, Kyle & Carson(WA founders) will explain affiliate marketing in the training courses.
- You don’t need to worry about no one you can reach inside WA. You have many options to get your questions solved in WA. Here are a few: SiteSupport, Live Chat or send a personal message to me, we are all here to help you.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.