A program that helps you make money with Netflix’s secret algorithm? What Is Perpetual Income 365 About? I know you are thinking of joining Perpetual Income 365, but you need to check what others say about it & land on my article to know more. Am I right?
If yes, my Perpetual Income 365 review is the right place for you. I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review. I will share my honest and unbiased thoughts to help you make up your mind.
Before we start exploring this program, I like to tell you that I am not referring you to join Perpetual Income 365 to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is or pushing you to click a “BUY NOW” through my links.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What is Perpetual Income 365 About?
-Summary of Perpetual Income 365-
Perpetual Income 365 is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to make money online with email marketing. You will get training videos, done-for-you promotional materials, and help & support from its private Facebook group. After digging deep, there is something that makes me stay away from it. I will list out my concerns to help you make your decision.
Who Is Shawn Josiah?
Shawn Josiah is the creator of Perpetual Income 365. He is a top affiliate marketer of Clickbank where houses many digital products such as making-money-online programs, self-improvement educations, or entertainment products.
He earns a 7-figure income by affiliate marketing, and he is also a Clickbank Platinum member, which means he knows one thing or two about how affiliate marketing works. So, he is legit and a real person.
Inside Perpetual Income 365
First of all, Perpetual Income is not a training program that uses Netflix’s secret algorithm to make money online. It’s just an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to promote Clickbank’s products to make commissions.
Once you pay $9 to try for the first 14 days, you will get access to the members’ area like the below. You can learn from Shawn about how affiliate marketing works and follow his training videos to build your own affiliate marketing business.
How Does It Work?
Shawn shows you the below steps to start your affiliate marketing business:
- Step 01: Create a Clickbank account and integrate your Clickbank account
- Step 02: Integrate your Getresponse account
- Step 03: Add pre-written email sequences to your Getresponse account
- Step 04: Create an email capture landing page
- Step 05: Sign up to UDIMI for Solo Ads
- Step 06: Purchase paid traffic by Solo Ads and send them to your landing page
- Step 07: Watch the mindset training video
This is basically the process that you will follow to build your affiliate marketing business, which is the same as other legitimate programs. Shawn focuses on Solo ads to drive paid traffic to your landing page to maximize your earning potential, which easily costs you a fortune.
Besides the front end product, Shawn also introduces the one-time offers to get the most advantages from his program. Which I called upsells, unfortunately.
- The 5-Clicks Profit Activator $197
- Email ATM Machine $297
- Perpetual Asset Multiplier $127
Can I Make Money With It?
In a nutshell, yes. I believe you can make money with Perpetual Income 365 through email marketing, but it also depends on how much you pay for the traffic by running Solo Ads.
Who is Perpetual Income 365 For?
People who are not short of budget to purchase Solo Ads to run the campaigns.
Ugly Truth About Perpetual Income 365
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
If you watch the sales video or read the promotional content on the sales page, it’s easy to tell that Shawn shows lots of bold claims. I have been running my affiliate marketing website for more than one year, so I can tell it’s not true.
Tell me what you think of the below claims?
- Make $430 every day right from the comfort of your home
- Make your first $2,000 from affiliate marketing in just one month
Sounds lucrative and enticing, right? If he doesn’t do it that way, I am sure you won’t do your researches online to know more about Perpetual Income 365, so I don’t blame Shawn on this.
The reality is that it takes longer than one month to see your positive results. Some do it earlier, while some never make a dime online. The more time and effort you put into your affiliate marketing business, the more you stand to earn with it.
I am not a big fan of upsells. If the front end product is good enough, what is the need to purchase the upsells? Meaning the front end product isn’t good enough? Or Shawn tries harder to get more of your hard-earned money from your pocket?
If you listen to what Shawn recommends you to buy after you join Perpetual Income 365, it’s another $621 you need to spare. I think it’s a huge investment for beginners, so the better approach is that you have positive results by the initial investment, then consider purchasing the latter upsells. Make sense?
TOP#3 Hidden Costs
You need to purchase other services and tools to make it work for your online business.
- Autoresponder: $5 to $20 per month
- Page Builder: Startup $97 – Full Suite $297 per month
- Solo Ads: $$$
If you like to see any positive results faster, you must need to spend more on Solo ads to drive paid traffic to your landing page. Meaning you might spend hundreds and thousands before seeing your first commission made.
To be honest, running paid ads take more skills and knowledge to achieve the results you want. It takes many experiments to find the perfect formula for your campaigns, and it’s not that perfect for affiliate marketing beginners.
What I Liked About Perpetual Income 365
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with Perpetual Income 365, you can request a refund without a word asked. It’s good to take our money back if we do follow Shawn’s instructions but it doesn’t work out for us in the end.
But, I cannot get the information about the money-back policy for the upsells. In most cases, they will give your money back for the initial investment, not for the upsells. This is something you need to think twice.
And, always remember to check on the program whether it offers a money-back guarantee. This is to ensure your hard-earned money will be safe and secure.
TOP#2 Affiliate Marketing + Email Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model, and I’ve made money through my affiliate marketing website.
For those who don’t understand affiliate marketing much, let me explain the process for you again. It is to promote others’ products without creating your own. If someone clicks your unique affiliate link & purchase the products you are promoting, you will earn commissions.
If you also have an email list, it’s wonderful. You can combine email marketing and affiliate marketing to maximize the earning potentials by providing value and support to your subscribers, so they will purchase things from you after building trust.
TOP#3 A Facebook Group
If you join Perpetual Income 365, you will be invited to its Facebook Group where you are able to see inspiring and motivating success stories that other members achieve.
I found this is quite helping to learn what others do for their business and implement the same on your business. If you have questions, you can ask inside the group to get faster support.
Is Perpetual Income 365 A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam, but it’s not the affiliate marketing program that I want to share with anyone interested in making money online. While there are good & legitimate platforms in the industry, Perpetual Income 365 is not my top pick.
A legitimate affiliate marketing platform should have easy-to-follow & interactive training courses, 24/7 support & live training sessions, and a community full of likely minded people you can connect with. My alternative happens to meet the requirements, and it gets more to offer.
If you are excited about my top pick & scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Perpetual Income 365 when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program. You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business’s success.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.