A program that helps you make money with Netflix’s secret algorithm? What Is Perpetual Income 365 About? If you land on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Perpetual Income 365 review, I will show you the below topics to help you make up your mind.
- What is Perpetual Income 365 About?
- Who Is Shawn Josiah?
- Perpetual Income 365 Training
- Who Is Perpetual Income 365 For?
- Perpetual Income 365 Pros & Cons
- Is Perpetual Income 365 A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Perpetual Income 365 About?
-Summary of Perpetual Income 365-
Perpetual Income 365 is an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you how to make money online with email marketing.
You will get training videos, done-for-you promotional materials, and help & support from its private Facebook group. After digging deep, something makes me stay away from it. I will list out all my concerns to help you make your decision.
Who Is Shawn Josiah?
Shawn Josiah is the creator of Perpetual Income 365. He is a top affiliate marketer of Clickbank where houses many digital products such as making-money-online programs, self-improvement educations, or entertainment products.
He earns a 7-figure income from affiliate marketing, and he is also a Clickbank Platinum member, which means he knows one thing or two about affiliate marketing. So, he is legit and a real person.
Perpetual Income 365 Training
First of all, Perpetual Income is not a training program that uses Netflix’s secret algorithm to make money online. It’s just an affiliate marketing training program that teaches you to promote Clickbank’s products to earn commissions.
Once you pay $9 to try for the first 14 days, you will access the members’ area. You’ll learn from Shawn how affiliate marketing works and follow his step-by-step training to build your own affiliate marketing business.
How Does Perpetual Income 365 Work?
Shawn shows you the below steps to start your affiliate marketing business:
- Step 01: Create a Clickbank account and integrate your Clickbank account
- Step 02: Integrate your Getresponse account
- Step 03: Add pre-written email sequences to your Getresponse account
- Step 04: Create an email capture landing page
- Step 05: Sign up to UDIMI for Solo Ads
- Step 06: Purchase paid traffic by Solo Ads and send them to your landing page
- Step 07: Watch the mindset video
This is the process you follow to build your affiliate marketing business, the same as other legitimate programs. Shawn focuses on Solo Ads to drive paid traffic to your landing page to maximize your earnings, easily costing you a fortune.
Perpetual Income 365 Upsells
Besides the front-end product, Shawn also introduces one-time offers to help you get the most from Perpetual Income 365. Which I called upsells, unfortunately.
- The 5-Clicks Profit Activator $197
- Email ATM Machine $297
- Perpetual Asset Multiplier $127
If you cannot make a commission by the front-end product, buying those upsells won’t make any difference, in my opinion.
Can I Make Money With Perpetual Income 365?
In a nutshell, YES! I believe you can make money with Perpetual Income 365 through email marketing, but it depends on how much you pay for Solo Ads.
Driving traffic by paid ads or Solo Ads takes trials and errors to find the best formula for your campaigns. It easily costs you hundreds or maybe thousand to make your first sales.
Who Is Perpetual Income 365 For?
People are interested in affiliate marketing and are not short of budget for Solo Ads.
I suggest you learn how to get free & organic traffic through SEO & keyword research if you are a beginner. Both methods bring you free and quality traffic that lasts longer, and you have chances to turn your leads into future customers.
Ugly Truth About Perpetual Income 365
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
If you watch the sales video or read the sales page, it’s easy to tell that Shawn shows lots of BOLD claims. I have been running my affiliate marketing website for two years now, so I can tell they are misleading.
Tell me what you think of the below claims? Do you agree or disagree? You are welcome to leave your words in the below comment section.
- Make $430 every day right from the comfort of your home
- Make your first $2,000 from affiliate marketing in just one month
Sounds lucrative and enticing, right? If he doesn’t exaggerate, I am sure you won’t do your researches online to know more about it, so I don’t blame Shawn for this.
The truth is that it takes longer than one month to see positive results. Some do it in months, while some never make a dime online. The more you put into your affiliate marketing business, the more you stand to earn with it.
TOP#2 Perpetual Income 365 Upsells
I am not a big fan of upsells. If the front-end product is good enough, what is the need to purchase the upsells? It only shows me the front-end product isn’t good enough, so Shawn has to offer upsells to make the whole system complete.
If you listen to Shawn and purchase all the upsells, it’s another $621 you need to spend. It’s a considerable investment for experienced affiliate marketers, let alone beginners.
The better approach is to have positive results by the front-end product, then consider purchasing those upsells. Make sense?
TOP#3 Hidden Costs
You need to purchase 3rd-party services and tools to make it work for your online business. It would be so much better if Shawn mentions those costs beforehand.
- Autoresponder: $5 to $20 per month
- Page Builder: $97 – $297 per month
- Solo Ads: $$$
Autoresponder helps you send email sequences to your subscribers in seconds so that you can focus on things that matter. Page Builder helps you create professional-looking landing pages that convert leads into customers.
If you like to see positive results faster, you also need to spend hundreds or thousands on Solo Ads to drive paid traffic to your landing page. The total cost of this program just skyrocketed.
What I Liked About Perpetual Income 365
TOP#1 Perpetual Income 365‘s Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with Perpetual Income 365, you can request a refund without a word asked. It’s good to take our money back if it doesn’t work for us.
But, I cannot get the information of the upsells’ money-back policy. In most cases, they will give your money back for the front-end, not for the upsells. This is something you need to consider before purchasing.
TOP#2 Affiliate Marketing + Email Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model, and I’ve made a stable online income through my humble website with the help of this particular platform.
For those who don’t understand affiliate marketing much, let me explain the process. It is to promote others’ products without creating your own. If someone clicks your unique affiliate link & purchase the products you are promoting, you will earn commissions.
If you also have an email list, you can combine email marketing and affiliate marketing to maximize your earnings by providing value to your subscribers. They will purchase things from you after you build trust with them.
TOP#3 A Facebook Group
If you join Perpetual Income 365, you will be invited to its Facebook Group, where you can see inspiring and motivating success stories from other members. If you have questions, you can ask inside the group to get faster answers.
Is Perpetual Income 365 A Scam?
No, I won’t call it a scam, but it’s not the program I want to share with anyone interested in affiliate marketing. While there are better platforms in the market, Perpetual Income 365 is not my top pick.
A legitimate affiliate marketing platform should have easy-to-follow & interactive training courses, 24/7 support & live training sessions, and a community full of likely-minded solopreneurs you can connect with. My alternative happens to meet the requirements, and it has a lot to offer.
If you are excited about my top pick & scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Perpetual Income 365 when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing training program. You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business’s success.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the affiliate marketing system complete. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you become a premium member.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You can check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE or click the below to start building your online business from today. 🙂
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members’ from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!