Finding a done-for-you affiliate marketing that claims to help you generate $1,000 per day? But, What Is Passive Profit Pages? I know you ask yourself a thousand times, so you searched online and landed on my article, right?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. You will know whether it is a scam or not, or is it worth your precious time on this program. Before we start exploring, I like to promise you something.
I am not referring you to join this program since it’s not the right fit for me, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is or pushing you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What is Passive Profit Pages?
-Summary of Passive Profit Pages-
Passive Profit Pages is a done-for-you affiliate marketing program that offers you 5 landing pages to run your campaigns, and you could make up to $1,000 in Online Commissions TODAY! This sounds too good to be true, and normally, it probably is.
After digging deep, many red flags push me away from it so that I won’t waste my time and hard-earned money on it. By sharing my honest and unbiased thoughts in this review, you can make up your mind by reading it to the end.
Inside Passive Profit Pages
Once you join Passive Profit Pages by paying the initial $9 to join, you will get access to the below.
5 Done-For-You Landing Pages
Bill provides you five done-for-you landing pages to save your time of creating them on your own. There are certain products you can promote, such as skincare or making-money-online products.
Training videos aim to teach you how to leverage the done-for-you landing pages so you can start making money online through affiliate marketing.
You will follow the instructions to add your affiliate ID to the landing pages. If someone clicks your campaigns to purchase the products you are promoting, you will earn commissions.
Besides the 5 done-for-you landing pages, Bill also have the following upsells to help you.
- Passive Profit Pages PRO $197: teaching you 9 different traffic generation tools
- Profit Pages X $196: You will learn how to leverage Solo ads to maximize the earning potentials
- Passive Profit Pages Online Community $20 per month: The access to a group of members where you can get faster support and help
Bill provides you a chance to make money online by promoting Passive Profit Pages. You can join its affiliate program and get pre-written email swipes and promote the program through email marketing.
Who is Passive Profit Pages For?
In my opinion, only the founder can get the most benefit from this affiliate marketing program.
If you just started making money online, don’t give up now. You can start trying legitimate GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks, such as reading emails, completing online surveys, or watching videos. You can make $20-$50 depending on the time and effort you input.
If you want to make a full-time salary online, you can build an online business to achieve your goal. I suggest you try affiliate marketing because it’s affordable, easy-follow to, and no prior experience required. This particular training platform teaches me how to build one from scratch, which is the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Passive Profit Pages
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
Tell me what you think about the below claims. Do they look nice to you?
- Makeup to $1,000 in Online Commissions TODAY!
- Allow you to make nearly $25,000 per month
- You can start earning thousands of dollars just by spending 20 minutes on this program.
Those bold claims guide people into believing that running an online business is easy and doing little work to see it happen overnight. Instead, it is the opposite.
TOP#2 Unknown Founder
I can know from the sales video that the narrator is Bill; other than that, nothing about the founder can be found.
The classic marketing tactic of any scams is that s/he can escape all the negative reviews online and re-launch the same program under a new name. I hope this is not the case.
TOP#3 Fake Testimonials
Since there is no many founders’ information that I can find on the sales pages, my instinct told me that maybe… the testimonials are not true. Look what I found online:
He is not a successful member of Passive Profit Pages but a paid actor from Fiverr, where you can outsource some tasks to freelancers to reduce the cost. But, in this case, they outsourced the testimonials…
If you listen to Bill to purchase all upsells with the hope to get the most advantages from Passive Profit Pages, it’s another $413 you need to spare in the first month.
You will only know this after paying $9 to get inside, but you hit upsells immediately. The better approach is to get positive results by the first investment. If yes, you can consider purchasing the latter upsells. If no, you need to think twice before you proceed to buy them.
TOP#5 Done-For-You Materials
Bill offers you 5 landing pages to run your campaigns, saving you tons of time to create your own. Since you got the done-for-you materials, the other members whoever join the platform will get the same materials as you do.
If you run your campaigns online, search engines will likely not list your pages so that people won’t have a chance to land on your pages by online searches. Meaning you need to run paid ads to drive traffic to your campaigns, which brings us to my next point.
TOP#6 Paid Traffic
Running paid ads needs lots of capital, and I believe that not everyone who tries to make money online has the budget. You need to learn from the mistakes and experiments to find the perfect formula for your campaigns. It easily costs you hundreds or thousands before you can recoup the investment, let alone make profits.
TOP#7 They Sell Your Information
They can share your information with a small number of third parties who they are working closely with and their coaching partners who offer a related service to our own.
Meaning you will receive lots of spam emails, promotional calls, or SMS texts at your cost, which is totally unacceptable.
What I Liked About Passive Profit Pages
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model that lasts more than one decade, and it will keep growing for the next decades. Let me give you a short brief if you still have no clue about affiliate marketing.
It is to promote others’ products without creating your own. If someone clicks your affiliate links to purchase products that you promote on your website, you will earn commissions.
Many successful affiliate marketers can make more than 6 figures a year, but they all work hard to achieve what they have at the moment.
TOP#2 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Passive Profit Pages is sold through Clickbank, a platform that is reliable about its money-back guarantee. If you are NOT satisfied with Passive Profit Pages, you can request a refund within 60 days without a word asked.
Normally, this guarantee only applies to the front-end product. It’s not applicable for the upsells. If you like to purchase the upsells, you need to check whether they are sold through Clickbank to keep your hard-earned cash safe and secure.
Is Passive Profit Pages A Scam?
I won’t say this is a scam since the founder does provide generic training on affiliate marketing. With all the downsides that I listed out, it’s not the program that I am willing to share with my readers interested in making money online.
Unlike promoting affiliate products with a pre-made landing page and drive traffic by paid ads, I prefer to build my own website with quality content, just like what you are reading now.
If you like my articles, you will check on my latest updates, bookmark my site into your browser, or try services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take time to see positive results, and it takes hard work, patience, and perseverance for your online business. The more you put in your affiliate marketing website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this sounds nice to you, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Passive Profit Pages when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You will get to know Kyle and Carson, the founder of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are doing your training inside the platform. They are both down-to-earth guys so that they make the platform is always “under-promise” & “over-deliver.”
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- Except for your online business’s domain name, there are no other costs you need to cover.
- There are not much done-for-you materials inside the training, but we will teach you how to build one website step by step & other essential skills to make it work. Other WA experts upload valuable training content into the platform every day so that you can get the latest training.
- We will teach you how to drive traffic by organic/free and paid ads to your site, and after that, you can decide which one suits you the best and implement it for your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.