Makes over $700 every single week by managing others’ social media accounts? But what is Paid Social Media Jobs about? If you landed on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are interested in becoming a social media manager, doing your online research is a good start. Unfortunately, this product is not legitimate to train you well. You will be left alone and don’t know where to go after paying your hard-earned cash. Before I expose all the red flags, I like to promise you something first.
I am not referring you to join Paid Social Media Jobs to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how perfect it is without showing you some let-downs I found.
This review is my approach to examine whether it delivers or under-promises. If yes, I will love to try it; if no, I will save my precious time and money. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Paid Social Media Jobs About?
-Summary of Paid Social Media Jobs-
Paid Social Media Jobs is a platform where you can find job listings for social media managers, and you will also get some generic training to become one. It claims that you can make $700 every week, but we all know that it is too good to be true. When things are too good to be true, they probably are.
After doing my due diligence, I found that you can actually find similar training online for free and find the job listing on freelancing platforms. There is no need to join Paid Social Media Jobs to find a social media manager vacancy. Let me show you everything you need to know before you make the final purchasing decision. Shall we?
Inside Paid Social Media Jobs
Once you join Paid Social Media Jobs, you will hit upsells immediately. You can always click a “No Thanks” button to skip them to finally land on things that you actually purchase.
There are training modules, job listings, and upgrade options. Let me break them down one by one with more details below.
There are four training modules to teach you how to become a social media manager.
Module 1: Understanding What A Social Media Manager Is
In module 1, you will learn what social media jobs are and why companies hire people to help them manage social media accounts and understand social media clients.
Module 2: How To Get Started As A Social Media Manager
They will teach you how to find social media jobs, what freelance marketplaces are, and start the jobs & become an expert.
Module 3: Finding Clients
In module 03, you will learn what businesses will hire you, finding your own clients, how much you will make as a social media manager, and good examples of social media management.
Module 4: Advanced Training
In the last training module, they will show you many things such as:
- Why is social media marketing important to business?
- Why don’t most businesses do their own social media marketing?
- What are the most important social media networks?
- How to establish and promote yourself
- The easiest ways to find jobs
- How to work 30 minutes or less per day (and still make great money!)
- Converting prospects into buyers
- The profit formula
- How to double or triple your fees
- Turning buyers into long term clients
- Building a virtual sales team
- Your Socal Media Proposal Document
- Reputation management
- Becoming more productive
- Reporting and analysis
They provide you Perpetual Income 365 as a bonus once you join Paid Social Media Jobs. It’s another low-quality product that comes with upsells and many misleading claims.
You also get four upsells from Annie so that she can make more money from your pocket.
- VIP Express Pass $67-$97: Get 12-month VIP access to the platform
- Paid Online Writing Jobs $37: Training on how to do different writing job tasks
- Write App Reviews $37: A platform where you can write App reviews to make money
- Social Media Arbitrage $37: Training on how to make twice as much money from social media jobs without doing any of the work
Social Media Job Database
You can find job listings from its so-called job database, but what they do is only importing job listings from sites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Guru.com. They don’t actually have their own job listings after you finish the training modules.
If you like to apply for a job, you will be redirected to the websites of Upwork, Freelancer, and Guru.com to complete the application.
Who Is Paid Social Media Jobs For?
No one, only the real founders behind this platform, can get the most from it. For the rest of us, we are like paying $27 for something that doesn’t deliver.
If you start your online business just today, don’t give up now. This product may not lead you in the right direction, but it doesn’t mean other platforms can’t. If you like to make money online by turning your daily online activities into a few bucks, it’s possible to make $20-$50. You can check HERE to find more.
If you like to make $200+ online per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This particular platform helps me make my first commissions in less than one year. So, if I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Paid Social Media Jobs
TOP#1 Who Is Annie Jones?
I like to know who the founder is when I review any online business opportunity. I found that Annie Jones is not a real founder but a stock photo that you could download from various stock photo sites for any promotional purpose.
Do you believe that a legitimate platform will use a stock photo as the founder’s photo? This is not the only red flag I found.
TOP#2 Get-Rich-Quick Claims
This single mom makes over $700 every single week! You must feel fascinated & do your online research, but this is not true. Those get-rich-quick claims only lure more innocent people into believing making money online is faster and almost instant. This doesn’t exist at all.
Another thought is that, If this product is so lucrative, why isn’t everyone on this planet doing it right now? We should all be social media managers to make $700 per week.
TOP#3 Pay to Get A Job? (No Jobs!)
Paying $27 to get a job? It feels like you are paying for the company to get an interview, but you will eventually find out job listings from other FREE-to-join platforms such as Upwork, Freelancer, or Guru.com.
You might argue that you also get training modules to learn all the skills, but to be honest, you can also find that information online for free.
TOP#4 Fake News Clip
Each time I saw there is a news clip on the sales page, I became cautious. Most of the time, the news clips talk about work-from-home opportunities or other trends in the labor market, but they are never relevant to the products. Some examples are:
My curiosity told me there is something up, so I went deeper to find the truth. Look what I found:
The anchor in the news clip is actually a paid actor that everyone can place an order on Fiverr.com. Fiverr.com is a platform where you can find lots of freelancing services to help you with your online business. In this case, Annie Jones misuses it.
What I Liked About Paid Social Media Jobs
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This product is sold through ClickBank, so if you are not satisfied with it for any reason, you can request a refund to take your money back.
ClickBank is an affiliate network where you can purchase many affiliate products. In recent years, it is full of low-quality products when making money online, but they do respect the money-back guarantee. This is the only thing I find relief after checking so much about Paid Social Media Jobs online.
Is Paid Social Media Jobs A Scam?
Well, you get something in return for your money, so some people don’t call it a scam.
For me, it’s a scam because it doesn’t deliver, and you can find the job listings for free on Upwork, Freelancer, or Guru.com, which makes no sense to pay $27 to join Paid Social Media Jobs.
Becoming a social media manager isn’t really my thing. When it comes to making money online, my top pick is affiliate marketing. If you don’t have any clues about it, let me explain.
You will learn to structure your articles with good SEO & keyword researchers to rank them higher on search engines so that people will have more chances of landing on your site ahead of others.
If people like your sharing and find lots of value, they may purchase the products via your links. Here come your earning potentials.
I know the process sounds like a pie, but it does take lots of time and effort to see positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side.
The harder you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you like to pursue to escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Paid Social Media Jobs when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the whole system completed. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.