I know you find a seemingly good program that might help you to generate passive online income streams, but you keep asking yourself “What Is OPM Wealth?” and do lots of online researches to know the truth. Am I right?
I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review to help you go through everything that I found. I am sure you can make a good decision by reading my review to the end. Before we start, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join OPM Wealth to earn my commissions, so you won’t see selling how good it is or requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes & it beats my current platform, I will consider switching platforms.
- Checking things online saves you time and money. You are doing a good job. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep OPM Wealth together.
What is OPM Wealth?
-Summary of OPM Wealth-
OPM Wealthy is an affiliate marketing program, but it’s actually a pyramid scheme in disguise. They encourage you to get a loan for the expensive membership products to qualify for commissions, and this is ridiculous! Besides, they tell you that you can make 6 figures in less than 12 weeks that I think it’s too good to be true & they probably are.
I’ve reviewed more than 200+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it. But, I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will show you evidence & proof below & you can be the judges. Let’s go!
Inside OPM Wealth
First of all, OPM stands for “Other People’s Money“. You can register OPM Wealthy for free, and you will get three intro videos that designed to convince you to buy the membership products. Here is the breakdown of three free videos:
- What Is It?
- How It Works
- How To Get Started
If you like it and want to get more, you would need to make a phone call with the mentors. S/he will introduce you to high-ticket options, and you need to decide which one to go with to start making money with OPM Wealth.
The Membership Products
Stefan names the membership products after ancient Greek gods, and it’s a very creative and interesting. They are expensive membership products, and that’s why they encourage borrowing money from banks to purchase one of the below & recruit people into the same system as you do.
- Hermes $2,000
- Apollo $5,000
- Athena $8,500
- Poseidon $14,500
- Zeus $27,500
Besides the above membership products, Stefan also provides you some generic training about the mindset, time management, and tips for financial freedom. You can check it below:
- Digital Franchise
- OPM = Other People’s Money
- Great Credit
- The Truth About Money
- Time Management
- Crypto Basics
- Trading Cryptocurrency
- Paradigm Shift
- Power of Systems
- Laws of Life
- Keep More Money (Free membership access)
- 7 Steps to Financial Freedom
- 20 Rules of Money
- The Power of Mindset
- Financial Independence
How Does The System Work?
Once you purchase any of the membership products, you need to recruit people into the same system as you do to earn commissions.
Your commission is based on your level, and you only earn commissions if your referrals purchase the same membership product as yours. If your referral buys the higher products, you will earn nothing.
The Compensation Plan
Stefan designs the compensation plan as a two-tier system, 60% for the 1st tier & 10% for the 2nd tier.
Let me show you how much you can earn by promoting OPM Wealth. The commissions seem much, but are you able to sell anyone who will spend a great amount of money on them?
- Hermes $2,000: you earn $1,200 from your direct referrals, $200 from the referrals of your direct referrals.
- Apollo $5,000: you earn $3,000 from your direct referrals, $500 from the referrals of your direct referrals.
- Athena $8,500: you earn $5,100 from your direct referrals, $850 from the referrals of your direct referrals.
- Poseidon $14,500: you earn $8,700 from your direct referrals, $1,450 from the referrals of your direct referrals.
- Zeus $27,500: you earn $16,500 from your direct referrals, $2,750 from the referrals of your direct referrals.
Who is OPM Wealth For?
Only the founder and OPM affiliates who sit on higher levels.
If you just started making money online, I suggest you find other legitimate training programs to teach you how to build an online business. Among all the good options, Wealthy Affiliate is the best place to start for beginners, and it helps me make my first $1 from the internet.
Ugly Truth About OPM Wealth
TOP#1 A Pyramid Sheme In Disguise
Yes, OPM Wealthy is a pyramid scheme in disguise. According to Wikipedia, a pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.
Sounds just like OPM Wealth, right? I doubt that generic training videos are just ways to mitigate the accusations. It reminds me of two notorious pyramid schemes in history.
MOBE and Digital Altitude. They were forced to shut down by FTC due to fraudulent business model. People joined to purchase expensive membership products and cannot recoup the investment, let alone make profits.
It’s most likely that OPM Wealthy will fall on the same path as MOBE & Digital Altitude. One day, they will be forced to shut down, and your business goes offline too. Will you risk your business on something that unstable and dangerous? I don’t know about you, but I won’t!
TOP#2 Other People’s Money
Stefan encourages borrowing money from the banks to purchase the expensive products to make commissions, can you believe that?
What if you borrow $27,500 to purchase the Zeus membership and cannot sell to anyone? How are you going to pay back? So, please always do your researches online before purchasing any seemingly good online business opportunities to keep you out of trouble.
TOP#3 No Testimonials
As of this writing, I cannot find anyone who makes money through OPM Wealth’s compensation plan. I checked on the website and its Facebook page, but there was no positive proof.
Maybe…there was never someone who makes money with OPM Wealth since the money goes into the founder’s pocket, not yours.
What I Liked About OPM Wealth
Unfortunately, there is nothing I like about this program. Normally, I try my best to find positive things from the programs that I review. In this case, nothing.
Is OPM Wealth A Scam?
I won’t call it a scam, but I will call it a pyramid scheme in disguise. With a pyramid scheme in disguise, borrow money from the banks, and no positive testimonials, I suggest you stay away from OPM Wealth as far as possible.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers. If they like my sharing, they will come back to my website, check my latest updates, bookmark my website into the browser, or try things I recommend here. They will become my loyal friends/fans/followers after we build trust in the long run.
The process does take time to see positive results, and it requires hard work, patience, and perseverance for your online success. The more you are willing to build your online business, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited about my alternative, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join OPM Wealth when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that teaches you how to build an online business from scratch. You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.