Let me guess. You found a lead generation program that gets you 100 leads daily, but you still wonder, What Is My Lead Gen Secret? If you come to my site to find the answers, you’ve come to the right place.
This review will cover the below topics to help you make up your mind. You can make better decisions once you read this review to the end.
- What Is My Lead Gen Secret?
- How Does My Lead Gen Secret Work?
- My Lead Gen Secret Price
- My Lead Gen Secrets Compensation Plan
- Who Is My Lead Gen Secret For?
- Is My Lead Gen Secret A Scam?
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is My Lead Gen Secret?
-Summary of My Lead Gen Secret-
Jim Harmon is the founder of My Lead Gen Secret, a lead generation program that gets you 100 leads daily. You can send emails to your leads to promote affiliate products or refer them to join My Lead Gen Secret so that you can make money through affiliate marketing.
Compared to other lead generation programs, the cost per lead here is relatively cheap. However, those leads you get daily mainly focus on MMO(make money online) niche or those who trade their emails to learn My Lead Gen Secret. If you run other niches than MMO, you may find it challenging to make commissions.
There are other aspects of this lead generation program I like to show you, so let me share more details right below & you can be the judges yourselves.
How Does My Lead Gen Secret Work?
Once you join My Lead Gen Secret, you will get 100 leads per day as long as you are subscribed.
There is a built-in emailing platform to help you send emails to your leads, but you can also export them into your autoresponder.
? Pro Tip: How I Start An Email List?
Using the built-in mailing platform, you will get basic statistics for each email you send. (open rate, CTR, etc.) You can also use the leads for the below three methods:
#1 Promote your website, products, or service
If you are a blogger who creates your product or service, you can send the leads to your website, products, or service.
Before sending the leads to your blog, you need to build a sales funnel that converts your leads into actual customers.
#2 Promote your affiliate products
The second method is to promote your affiliate products. You can join affiliate networks such as ClickBank, WarriorPlus, or JVzoo to find affiliate products that give value to your leads.
? Pro Tip: How To Find Affiliate Programs?
#3 Promote My Lead Gen Secret
If you can refer one person to MLGS through your affiliate link, you’ll get 200 leads per day and start making commissions by promoting MLGS.
If you refer five people into the system in the same week, you will also get a $100 bonus.
My Lead Gen Secret Price
For the first month, you pay a $30 setup fee and another $30 for 3000 leads, which is 100 leads per day. After the first month, the cost is $30 per month.
My Lead Gen Secret Compensation Plan
You get $5 per month for every referral you bring into the system. My Lead Gen Secret compensation plan works on five levels:
- Level 1: $5 per month (your direct referral)
- Level 2: $4 per month (your direct referral’s sales)
- Level 3: $3 per month (your referral’s referrals’ sales)
- Level 4: $2 per month
- Level 5: $1 per month
On top of the 100 leads per day, Jim also offers two products called master swipes. There are two packages, one costing $29.95 & the other costing $59.95.
You can also make commissions if you can sell any copy of them. Commissions are paid with the below structure:
- Level 1: ($29.95 = $5), ($59.95 = $10)
- Level 2: ($29.95 = $4), ($59.95 = $8)
- Level 3: ($29.95 = $3), ($59.95 = $6)
- Level 4: ($29.95 = $2), ($59.95 = $4)
- Level 5: ($29.95 = $1), ($59.95 = $2)
There are special bonuses for your achievement by promoting MLGS.
- Weekly Superstars Bonus Contest: If you refer five people to join MLGS the same week, you’ll get a $100 bonus. 15 people, a $300 bonus; 25 people, a $500 bonus.
- Double Your Daily Leads: You will get 200 leads per day if you refer just one person to the system, and you can get 200 leads as long as your referral stays active.
Who Is My Lead Gen Secret For?
Advanced affiliate marketers suit MLGS the most because you need extra skills to promote your sales funnels, affiliate products, or MLGS system. If you try making money online today, don’t give up on hopes now.
GPT sites are good to start turning your online activities into a few bucks, and it’s possible to make $20-$50 by reading emails, watching videos, downloading apps, or completing online surveys.
If you are talking about making $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. Wealthy Affiliate teaches me everything I need and helps me make a stable online income. TRUST ME! if I can do this, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About My Lead Gen Secret
TOP#1 A Spam Alert
You don’t get those emails in the first place, so once you start sending emails to those leads, your email goes to the spam folder directly.
No one reads emails in the spam folder, meaning you have no chance to promote your affiliate products.
And, everyone who joins MLGS gets the same leads as yours. How do you feel when you are bombarded with endless spam emails?
TOP#2 It’s Not For All Niches
Most emails Jim sends you are from people interested in making money online or interested in My Lead Gen Secret. Those leads are useless if you run a niche in fitness & health or fashion.
What I Liked About My Lead Gen Secret
TOP#1 Cheap Leads
Unlike Simple Traffic, Jim’s MLGS sends actual leads instead of bot traffic.
They are real people interested in making money online. You may have a chance to make money if you are in the MMO niche.
Paying $1 for 100 leads per day seems cheap, but if you cannot make $1 back, meaning it’s a 100% loss.
TOP#2 An MLM-like Compensation Plan
I love the lucrative compensation plan, making me want to promote MLGS to make money through affiliate marketing.
I doubt that Jim leverages this generous compensation plan to have affiliates promote MLGS so that he can make more money through every affiliate’s hard work and effort.
TOP#3 A 30-day Money-back Guarantee
Jim ensures all members get 100 leads on time every single day.
If he cannot meet the quota of 100 leads per day during your 30-day term, everyone who doesn’t get 100 leads per day can request a refund within 30 days.
Is My Lead Gen Secret A Scam?
No, My Lead Gen Secret is not a scam. A lead generation program gets you 100 or 200 leads per day to promote your affiliate products or MLGS.
You can write reviews for products that meet your expectations and are helpful for other affiliate marketers. By implementing good SEO & keyword research, you can rank your articles higher on the SERP so that people can land on your site ahead of others.
They may purchase the products through your affiliate links if they like your sharing. Here come your earning potentials.
I know I’ve made the process sound easier than done, but it takes a lot of hard work, time, and patience to see positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side.
The more you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If you want to escape the rat race and kiss your boss goodbye, feel free to check my alternative to make money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- When you are doing your training courses, you get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate. They are both down-to-earth guys that make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promoting the product from one specific company; you can promote any niche you are passionate about with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after seven days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your coach & advisor for your online business, so see you soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. They succeeded in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!