Let me guess. You found a dropshipping course, but deep inside your mind, you still want to know “What Is My Ecom Club About?” Am I right? In this review, I am going to show you everything you need to know.
In short, dropshipping is a legitimate business that you can make money, but the point is which program you join to guide you better on the path forward. Before we start exploring My Ecom Club, I like to tell you something.
- I am referring you to join My Ecom Club, so you won’t see me pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. Instead, you can expect an honest and unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, and you can make up your mind by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, congratulations, you are protecting your hard-earned money by reading this article today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is My Ecom Club About?
-Summary of My Ecom Club-
Product Name: My Ecom Club
Founders: Teo Vee
Product Type: Dropshipping course
Price: $37 + upsells up to $1,997
Rating: 50 / 100
Recommend: Yes and No
My Ecom Club is a dropshipping training course that helps you setup your dropshipping business. It offers 4-hour-long free videos, paid & personal coach service, and done-for-you Ecom store services. I am sure that some people can succeed with this program, but it’s not for me. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you detail below & you can be the judges.
Inside My Ecom Club
Before you hand over your hard-earned $37 to join this training course, you have some free training videos to go with. And if you like the training, you can decide to whip out credit cards for the next paid services.
Free Training Videos
Teo Vee and his team share some valuable training videos to help you understand dropshipping business in this 4-hour-long training session, and they are FREE.
- Step 01: Overview of the training and the basic understanding of dropshipping
- Step 02: How to find your niche?
- Step 03: A correct mindset as an entrepreneur
- Step 04: Finding the right suppliers on AliExpress
- Step 05: Set up your Shopify store and integrating with Oberlo
- Step 06: Optimize your online store and traffic
I find there is great value in this free training videos, and you will learn a lot if you are interested in opening your eStores on AliExpress or Shopify. However, it’s far from enough to make your eStore profitable, so Teo Vee & his team offer you paid services below.
Advisor/Coach Service $37
Sometimes, we just need an experienced advisor/coach to show us the right path. This is the reason why you get this paid service at $37. However, if you make the call to your assigned coach, you would find out that s/he is trying to sell you the next paid service.
Done-For-You Ecom Store $1,997+$97 month
This is the main product that Teo wants to sell you since he will get the most profit from it. What can you get from this $1,997 upsell? Check it below.
- Two done-for-you e-commerce stores
- 100 popular products chosen for you + written text description for each product
- Done-For-You store logo and website theme
I know they are sharing their precious experiences in dropshipping business, so they know what they are doing. But, $1,997 for the above services seems too much for me, and $1,997 doesn’t include any sort of support.
You also get the below minor upsells if you need extra support from the team.
Instant E-Commerce Website Template $37 one-time payment: A template of a high-converting Shopify eStore.
Inner Circle Monthly Membership $37 per month: A monthly coach call, Facebook private group, and the chance to ask any questions in the LIVE meeting session.
My Ecom Club Gold Membership $97 one-time payment: Extra support from the team to help you build a more profitable eStore.
Who Is My Ecom Club For?
- People who have a strong feeling that they want to open eStores through dropshipping.
- People who are not short of budget to run paid ads to drive traffic to their eStores.
- People who like My Ecom Club to offer done-for-you eStores without doing things on their side
I also believe that you can get the same information from the below YouTube video to learn dropshipping, so enjoy it.
If you are looking for ways to make money online, dropshipping is just one of the options. Due to the higher cost & uncertainty, I prefer to build an online business through affiliate marketing, which is to promote others’ products on your website or blog.
If someone buys through your unique affiliate links, you will earn commissions. I’ve written an article about it, you can check HERE to start.
Ugly Truth About My Ecom Club
I don’t like the idea that they lure you to join a $37 training course, but what they want you to purchase is the $1,997 upsell. Although they make it legal, it doesn’t mean this is ethical.
I prefer a program that is absolutely honest upfront before we purchase anything, or maybe they could mention all the costs in the beginning so that we can all prepare how much we are going to invest to build a dropshipping business by My Ecom Club.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Just like many online scams, there are many testimonials that people made lots of money through the system. Look what I found.
Olivia and Brad are stock photos that everyone could purchase from various stock photo sites for any purpose. In this case, they are used for fake testimonials.
TOP#3 Refund Issues
They promise you a 30-day refund policy, but there are tons of complaints about the refund process on their BBB page. People feedback that they cannot contact the company or customer support, so they cannot take back their money. This is sad.
What I Liked About My Ecom Club
TOP#1 A Legitimate Business Model
Dropshipping is a legitimate business model to bring you extra money if you do it right, but it takes more than what it claims in this training. And, I don’t think paying $1,997 for two done-for-you eStores is a good idea since you won’t have the experience to build an online business from scratch.
What if you meet some technical issue one day, but you don’t know how to fix it so you wait for My Ecom Club’s team to help you.
If you have ever shopped online, you would know that customers are not patient to wait for you to fix your website then purchase things from you. What they will do is go to the next door and purchase from your competitors. Do you still think done-for-you eStores are that good?
TOP#2 Free Training Videos
It’s easy to tell that the founder and his team had put lots of time and effort on it, and they did provide a great value to people who like to pursue a dropshipping business.
My personal experience told me that I should stop engaging with My Ecom Club after I finish watching all the FREE videos. After the free videos, it’s upsell after upsell…
Is My Ecom Club A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam, but it’s not something I am willing to recommend to all my readers today. With upsells, fake testimonials, and refund issues, I think you need to think twice before clicking the BUY button.
I personally prefer to go with affiliate marketing because it’s not that complicated like dropshipping. I like to discuss with my friends about how to make money online, so I want to share my thoughts about programs or systems that I saw or tried in the past.
If you like my sharing, you might come back for the new posts, bookmark my website in your browser, or try things I highly recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
To be honest with you, the process takes some time to see positive results and it also needs hard work, patience, and persistence. The more time and effort you are willing to build your online business, the higher chances you are going to see soon. If you like to try my alternative to make money online, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join My Ecom Club when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Except for the domain name of your website, there are no other costs you need to purchase once you join WA.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, it’s possible that you feel this is not your cup of tea, so you want to try other stuff. I got it, you are able to cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle so that you can use the money for better choices.
- You get all powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one package in WA, so you won’t have to spend time exploring the internet to find the other services you need for your online business.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find My Ecom Club on the first page of Google. It could be replaced by another program but under new names or the founder just shut it down. If you meet a program sounds like this, don’t hesitate to leave one comment below, I would take a look to write a review on my website.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
4 thoughts on “What Is My Ecom Club About?”
Never hear of My Ecom Club, however this is a detailed review so I have already made up my mind! Also I find it is wearisome when you do join a programme that does not clearly state from the start what the costs will be – only for you to join and get upsell upon upsell presented to you. Thank you for this review. It is a really good guide post. 🙂
Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that you got my point. Without knowing the total price of any online program does make me worry about the credibility, and I believe people should avoid this kind of program & choose a legitimate platform to guide them better in affiliate marketing.
Thanks for sharing this. I haven’t heard of My Ecom before. The free training does sound appealing but it’s evidently just a ploy to allure newcomers to the programme and get them hooked.
Do you think dropshipping will get any better? It sounds like such a challenging endeavour.
I am not a big fan of dropshipping because it involves more stuff to learn or deal with than running an affiliate marketing business. I believe there must be someone who made lots of good income from dropshipping, but they must face a lot of issues and learn from the mistakes in the process which means lots of challenging endeavour.
I hope my answer helps you.