Someone might introduce you to My Daily Choice products and the business opportunity, but what is My Daily Choice About? If you land on my site to find the answer, you’ve come to the right place.
In this My Daily Choice review, I’ll cover the below topics to walk you through the whole thing:
- What Is My Daily Choice About?
- How to Make Money with My Daily Choice?
- The Compensation Plan
- Pros & Cons
- Can You Make Money Selling My Daily Choice?
- Is My Daily Choice A Pyramid Scheme?
- Is My Daily Choice A Scam?
Before we dive deep, I like to promise you something first. I am not selling you the products or recruiting you to become my downline affiliates, so you won’t see me pitching or pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
This review is my approach to examine whether it works or delivers. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is My Daily Choice About?
-Summary of My Daily Choice-
Product Name: My Daily Choice
Founders: Josh Zwagil and Jenna Zwagil
Product Type: A Health and Wellness MLM(Multi-Level Marketing)
Price: Welcome Kit $20 + Starter Kits $39-$599 + Monthly Requirement 40BV/$69
Recommend: Yes and No
My Daily Choice is a health and wellness MLM company that sells a variety of products and a business plan. It aims to empower families around the world through good health and financial opportunities.
Josh Zwagil found it in 2014 when Jenna was still a top affiliate. In 2016, Josh sourced premium CBD oils for Jenna due to some health issues to restore her health. Then, they created HempWorx as a brand in My Daily Choice, which made them a $10M company in 2017.
In 2018, the sales revenue grew to $110M and then $170M in 2019, becoming the fastest-growing company in the direct selling industry. However, is this a “work from home and be your boss” opportunity? Let me share more details right below, so you’ll get enough information to be the judge yourself.
Inside My Daily Choice
There are many things we are going to talk about today. Let’s start with the products!
My Daily Choice brings the house of brands, so you can market a diversified portfolio of products. Instead of being locked into one industry like many other MLMs, you get to participate in many of them with MDC.
Here are the brands:
- HempWorx: Premium CBD tinctures, topicals, and hair & skincare products.
- Daily Sprays: Pocket-size sprays that nourish the body with different doses of nutrients
- Mantra Essential Oils: Similar to doTERRA and Young Living
- High Life Travel: A members-only portal with deep discounts on all things travel
- Akashx: A platform for Forex and Cryptocurrency traders
How To Make Money With My Daily Choice?
There are two ways to make money with any MLM company, and My Daily Choice is no exception.
- Selling products to make commissions
- Recruiting people to become your downlines to hit group sales target for extra bonuses and incentives
You don’t actually make money by recruiting people into the system but by the sales made by your recruits and their downlines. This is the difference between calling it a pyramid scheme and a legitimate MLM business.
To become an affiliate with My Daily Choice, you need to purchase the one-time welcome kit for $20 and one starter kit ranging from $39-$599.
Besides being active and eligible for commissions, you need to have at least 40PV/$69 every month. Now, let’s calculate the total cost of one year joining My Daily Choice.
- Welcome Kit $20
- Starter Kits $39-$599
- Monthly Requirement $69*12=$828
The best case is to spend $887, while the worst case is $1,447. Other costs are not included, such as additional training, travel, gas, food, or miscellaneous expenses, so the total cost must be higher than my calculation here.
The Compensation Plan
Here we come to the most important part of this review, the compensation plan. I have to admit that I had headaches every time I read them since they are complicated and confusing at the same time.
Don’t worry! I’ve tried my best to make things easier for you. Here are the 8 ways to make money with My Daily Choice:
- Retail Customer Commissions: Earn the price gap between the Member Price and Retail Price
- Jump Start Bonuses: Earn 25%-85% commissions of sales made by your customers and downline affiliates
- Binary Commissions: Earn up to 20% commissions of your weaker leg each month
- Leadership Check Matching: Earn 5% to 30% commission from the total binary sales of your downline members
- Global Bonus Pool: Earn shares of 2% of total company Business Volume
- Rank Incentives & Bonuses: Earn $500-$500,000 when you hit 5K Affiliate or above with a total of 90 PV and maintain each rank for 90 days consecutively
- VIP Auto Club: Earn $150-$1,000 Car Allowance per month when you hit 5K Affliate or above
- Elite Expense Accounts: Earn $2,000-$100,000 when you hit 100K Affliate or above
Feel sleepy? You can check the detailed compensation plan on this page. Or, just remember to sell as many products for commissions and recruit people to become your downlines to hit target group sales.
How Much Do You Need to Sell to Stay Active?
To stay active and be eligible for commissions, you need to have at least 40PV(around $69) per month.
Ugly Truth About My Daily Choice
TOP#1 Low-Income Potentials
Josh and Jenna shared the income disclosure in the compensation plan. From the report, I’ve seen some interesting numbers.
- 97% of affiliates earn less than $1,000 during this period.
- Only less than 1% of affiliates make decent money.
Affiliates who were inactive during the time period received no income, and they are not included in the statistics. If they calculate all members in the report, the percentage of affiliates earn money will be so much lower.
TOP#2 Saturated & Competitive Market
The health and wellness market is saturated and competitive. When it comes to CBD or hemp oils, you must have your preferred brands flashed through your mind, right?
You need to compete with other MLMs that offer CBD oils and those non-MLM brands. Name a few similar MLMs to prove my point:
- Touchstone Essentials
TOP#3 Hidden Monthly Cost
To stay active and be eligible for commissions, you need to have at least 40PV/roughly $69 per month.
If you cannot sell the products to anyone, you probably purchase the products yourself to maintain the status. This makes you and other affiliates become the most loyal customers of My Daily Choice.
What I Liked About My Daily Choice
TOP#1 Your Marketing System
Before Jenna joined My Daily Choice, she has been a successful network marketer and social media influencer for more than 10 years. She knows how marketing works to promote a business.
Once you join as an affiliate, you’ll get your marketing tools inside the member’s area. Here is the list of tools you’ll get:
- Contact Management System
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Lead Funnel & Capture pages
- Marketing Websites
- Video Presentations
- Marketing Materials
The MDC marketing team will also create new resources every month to help you market your business, including product catalogs, informational one-sheets, flyers, social media graphics, product videos, and more.
Besides all the tools and marketing materials, you’ll also get a mobile app to manage your MDC business, which can be easily downloaded from Google Play or App Store.
You can do the following tasks on your palms:
- Share product content, video, and presentations via email, text message, or any chat app.
- Prospect Tracking
- 3-Way Call
- Event Registration
TOP#2 Zwagil Foundation
Josh and Jenna founded the Zwagil Foundation to protect the environment and improve the lives of America’s most vulnerable. You may donate, share this with others, or volunteer in any of the following:
- Feeding Children
- Human Trafficking
- Protecting The Environment
TOP#3 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the products or you have changed your mind, you can either return the product or full refund of the purchase price (less shipping) within 60 days.
Can You Make Money Selling My Daily Choice?
Yes, I am sure you can make money with My Daily Choice, especially those extroverts who like to meet different people and talk about the same products over and over again. If you also like CBD oils with recruitment skills, then My Daily Choice is the place to go.
Based on the income disclosure, less than 1% of affiliates make decent money per year. I don’t recommend you quit your 9-5 jobs and make this your primary income since it’s far from enough to pay your bills, let alone support your family.
Is My Daily Choice A Pyramid Scheme?
Let’s read Wikipedia’s definition of a pyramid scheme. “A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.”
My Daily Choice offers many products and a business plan, so we won’t call it a pyramid scheme.
Is My Daily Choice A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam either. Normally, a scam or a pyramid scheme cannot survive the first year once people complain and report to the authority.
My Daily Choice operates for 7 years, as of this writing. If they were a scam, they couldn’t survive this long and keep growing for the next decade.
When it comes to making money online, there are plenty of options on the internet, such as freelancing, dropshipping, GPT sites, drop services, or affiliate marketing. Wanna know my top pick? Read on to find out more!
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through affiliate marketing instead of promoting My Daily Choice products in person. Try to imagine you sell My Daily Choice products to your friends, family, or anyone you know. Don’t you feel embarrassed or blushed? They might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- It’s free to start your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to buy physical products and sell them face to face.
- There is no monthly minimum sales quota in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t recruit people to become your downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to promote one product. You can promote anything you like!
- Work on your own schedules & you are your OWN BOSS!
You only need to create a website with quality content. So every time people land on your site to read your products reviews or other articles, they will find insight and value. If they like it, they may purchase the products or services via your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. You will find all the proven-to-work training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, one keyword research tool called Jaaxy, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
For more details or top secrets about Wealthy Affiliate, you could check my full WA review or click the below link to start your WA journey.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full-time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks, WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!