The easiest way to make $537 per day? You may find an online program with this bold claim, but what is Mobile Site Sniper?
Simply put, it is a rehash of Explode My Payday with outdated ebooks and videos. If you like to make money online through affiliate marketing, this one is not the best to start your online business.
In my Mobile Site Sniper review, I’ll show you what Mobile Site Sniper is, upsells, pros & cons, and my alternative to help you make up your mind. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Mobile Site Sniper?
-Summary of Mobile Site Sniper-
Mobile Site Sniper is an online training program that teaches you how to make $537 per day, but it’s actually rehashed version of another scam called Explode My Payday. You will only get outdated ebooks and training videos that you can find online for free. After that, you are left high and dry.
I don’t want you to take my words just now, so let me share every detail below to help you make a better decision.
You’ve come to the right place if you haven’t purchased it. If you purchased it already, I am sorry. You need to fight to take your hard-earned money back.
Inside Mobile Site Sniper
After two sales videos full of misleading claims, we are sure that the scam artists are very good at emotional manipulations.
Their story always starts with how desperate they were before finding a secret loophole, a never-seen-before system, or a push-a-button program to make $537 per day. But, they are never true. After paying $47 to join Mobile Site Sniper, let’s see what we will get.
Ebooks + Training Videos
First, Laura told us there is no website building, copywriting, or programming needed. You only need to leave your email address and name; everything is done for you.
But once inside, you will get a few outdated eBooks that teach generic knowledge of affiliate marketing. In 2022, you can get better tutorials on YouTube these days after a few searches.
As for the videos, only four videos show you how to set up your site, pick up your autoresponder, set up your PayPal to Swipe account, and create a contact form to get your subscribers.
?Pro Tip: How To Start A Blog?
Wait a minute here…doesn’t Laura tell us that we only need to do so little, and then we can see money coming in the following day?
Besides the useless ebooks and four videos, you will also get the below upsells from Joel so that he can make more money from your thin wallet.
- Done-for-you System $497: Help you make $1,000 per day.
- Platinum Upgrade $197: Earn 10x more income
It’s easy to tell that the upsells cost more than the front-end product. In my opinion, if you cannot make a dime by the front-end, buying those upsells won’t be any different.
Who Is Mobile Site Sniper For?
Only the real founder behind Mobile Site Sniper can get the most.
Don’t give up if you try to make money online just today. You can try GPT sites to turn your daily activities to make money online. It’s possible to make $20-$50 by completing paid surveys, watching videos, reading emails, or downloading apps.
If you like to make more than 200+ a month, an online business is what you need to get what you want.
Ugly Truth About Mobile Site Sniper
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
I’ve reviewed 400+ online business opportunities on my websites, so I become cautious when I see many misleading claims.
- The easiest way to making over $537/a day…
- This is what they mean when they talk about “Autopilot Income.” It’s real!
- I’m making $879 per day now—$ 320,800 per year.
- He shows you where to click, and you click, and then you start making money.
- Don’t you want the system that’s dumping cash into my accounts by the thousands?
You must feel fascinated by those misleading claims and land on my site for a cross-check. I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but those get-rich-quick claims won’t take you further than where you are. If it’s lucrative as it claims, we should be all doing it right now!
TOP#2 Fake Founder
Who is Joel? We only got his photo in the step 2 sales video, but if you do some research online to find his real identity, you will get nothing.
I never purchase any digital product when I don’t know the real founders to get myself out of trouble. What if you meet some technical problems and you don’t know who to talk with? Doesn’t it bother you?
Joel’s photo is also available on many stock photo sites. Meaning he is nothing but a stock photo that everyone could download for any purpose.
TOP#3 Fake Testimonials
Remember Robbie, Laura’s younger brother, in the first sales video?
Yeah, he backed Joel by showing his earning proof and the ideal life after joining Mobile Site Sniper, but he is also a stock photo.
Why can Joel not find actual members to shoot a short video to back him up?
It should be effortless in 2022, making me think that maybe no one ever makes money with Mobile Site Sniper.
TOP#4 Fake Scarcity
They also use an often-seen marketing strategy in online scams, fake scarcity! I am sure you’ve seen them before.
- Hurry! Spots are limited!
- The product creator will not take any new members into the program. Join today.
- He’s taking approximately 200 more people and then shutting the doors.
Yes, all the above is designed to make you purchase the product on impulse so that Joel can make money quickly, not you!
TOP#5 A Rehashed Version of Another Scam
When I first landed on the sales page, the website icon looked familiar to me.
I checked online to find the answer, and it turned out Mobile Site Sniper is nothing but a rehashed version of Explode My Payday.
Do you see they share the same icon on both websites? How could that be possible?
It only means they come from the same father. Explode My Payday is a scam, so will you spend your time and money on its sister site? I know I won’t!
What I Liked About Mobile Site Sniper
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Mobile Site Sniper through ClickBetter, you can request a refund within 60 days.
However, ClickBetter is not an affiliate network where its vendors respect the money-back policy and don’t have a good reputation.
As for the upsells, this money-back guarantee may not apply. If you purchased, I am sorry; Joel makes more money at your expense.
Is Mobile Site Sniper A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. After all the red flags I showed you, I won’t go one step further to try or recommend it to anyone who likes to make money online. It’s not one of the legitimate products that could lead you in the right direction.
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is also affiliate marketing. If you don’t have any clues about what it is, let me explain.
You can learn to structure your articles with good SEO & keyword research to rank them higher on search engines. People will have more chances to land on your sites ahead of others.
They may purchase the product through your links if they like your reviews and get great value. Here come your earning potentials.
The process sounds easy, like 123, but it takes lots of time and effort to see positive results.
The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side. The harder you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something that you love to pursue to escape the rat race & make money online, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth guys that make WA always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it all instantly from Wealthy Affiliate after you become a premium member, as I do.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!