The easiest way to make $537 per day? You may find an online product claiming this, but what is Mobile Site Sniper?
Simply put, it sounds too good to be true, and it probably is. If you like to make money online, you need to give up this get-rich-quick mindset first. I was curious as you are today, so I did my due diligence to write this review. In this review, you will get all the good, the bad, and the alternative to make up your mind.
Before we proceed further, I like to promise you something first. I am not associated with Mobile Site Sniper in any form, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is and push you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
This review is my approach to examine whether it delivers or keeps things under-promise. If yes, I’ll love to try it; if no, I will avoid it as much as I can. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Mobile Site Sniper?
-Summary of Mobile Site Sniper-
Mobile Site Sniper is an online training program that teaches you how to make $537 per day, but it’s actually rehashed version of another scam called Explode My Payday. You will only get outdated ebooks and training videos that you can find online for free. After that, you are left high and dry.
I don’t want you to take my words just now, so let me share every detail right below to help you make a better decision. If you haven’t purchased it, you’ve come to the right place. If you purchased it already, I am sorry. You need to fight to take your hard-earned money back. Let’s dive deep!
Inside Mobile Site Sniper
After two sales videos full of misleading claims, we are pretty sure that the scam artists are very good at emotional manipulations.
Their story always starts with how desperate they were before finding a secret loophole, a never-seen-before system, or a push-a-button program to make $537 per day. But, they are never true. Let’s see what we will get after paying $47 to join Mobile Site Sniper.
Ebooks + Training Videos
First of all, Laura told us that there is no website building, no copywriting, and no programming needed. You only need to leave your email address and name, and everything is done for you.
But once you are inside, you will get a few outdated eBooks that teach generic knowledge of affiliate marketing. In 2021, you can get a better tutorial on YouTube these days.
As for the videos, there are only four videos that show you how to set up your site, pick up your autoresponder, set up your PayPal to Swipe account, and create a contact form to get your subscribers.
Wait a minute here…doesn’t Laura tell us that we only need to do so little, and then we can see money coming in the next morning?
Besides the useless ebooks and four videos, you will also get the below upsell from Joel so that he can make more money from your thin wallet.
- Done-for-you System $497: Help you make $1,000 per day.
- Platinum Upgrade $197: Earn 10x more income
Who Is Mobile Site Sniper For?
Only the real founder behind Mobile Site Sniper can get the most.
If you try to make money online just today, don’t give up. Although this product isn’t taking you in the right direction, it doesn’t mean other legitimate platforms won’t. Many affiliate marketing platforms could help you build your online business, but this one is my favorite.
Ugly Truth About Mobile Site Sniper
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
I’ve reviewed 300+ online business opportunities here on my websites, so I become cautious when I see many misleading claims.
- The easiest way to making over $537/a day…
- This is what they mean when they talk about “Autopilot Income.” It’s real!
- I’m making $879 per day now—$ 320,800 per year.
- He shows you where to click, and you click, and then you start making money.
- Don’t you want the system that’s dumping cash into my accounts by the thousands?
You must feel fascinated by those misleading claims and land on my site for a cross-check. I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but those get-rich-quick claims won’t take you any further than where you are right now. If it’s lucrative as it claims, we should be all doing it right now!
TOP#2 Fake Founder
Who is Joel? We get only his photo in the step 2 sales video, but if you do some research online to find his real identity, you will get nothing.
I don’t know about you, but I never purchase any digital product when I don’t know who the real founders are to get myself out of trouble. What if you meet some technical problems and you don’t know who to talk with? Doesn’t it bother you?
Joel’s photo is available on many stock photo sites, and even you & I can download it for our website as a fake founder. Trust me; this could be done in 5 minutes.
TOP#3 Fake Testimonials
Remember Robbie, Laura’s younger brother in the first sales video? Yeah, he backed up Joel by showing his earning proof and the ideal life after joining Mobile Site Sniper, but he is also not a real member.
He is actually a stock photo from various stock photo sites where people can download it for any promotional purposes.
How come Joel cannot find real members to shoot a short video to back him up? It should be effortless in 2021, making me think that maybe no one ever makes money with this product.
TOP#4 Fake Scarcity
They also use an often-seen marketing strategy in online scams, fake scarcity, and I am sure you’ve seen them before.
- Hurry! Spots are limited!
- The product creator is not going to take any new members into the program, grad it now.
- He’s taking approximately 200 more people and then he’s shutting the doors.
Feel familiar? Yes, all the above is designed to make you purchase the product by impulse so that they can make money quick, not you!
TOP#5 A Rehashed Version of Another Scam
While I first landed on the sales page, the website icon looks familiar to me. I checked online to find the answer, and it turned Mobile Site Sniper is nothing but a rehashed version of Explode My Payday.
Do you see they share the same icon on both websites? How could that possible? It only means they come from the same father. Explode My Payday is a scam, so will you spend your time and money on its sister site? I know I won’t!
What I Liked About Mobile Site Sniper
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Mobile Site Sniper through ClickBetter, you can request a refund within 60 days after purchase. However, ClickBetter is not an affiliate network where its vendors respect the money-back policy, and they don’t have a good reputation.
As for the upsells, this money-back guarantee may not apply. If you purchased, I am sorry. Joel just makes more money at your expense.
Is Mobile Site Sniper A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. After all the red flags I showed you, I won’t go one step further to try it or recommend it to anyone who likes to make money online. It’s not one of the legitimate products that could lead you in the right direction.
When it comes to making money online, my top pick is also affiliate marketing. If you don’t have any clues of what it is, let me explain to you.
You can learn to structure our articles with good SEO & keyword researches to rank them higher on search engines. People will have more chances to land on your sites ahead of others.
If they like your reviews and find value, they may purchase the product through your links. Here come your earning potentials.
The process sounds easy, like 123, but it takes lots of time and effort to see positive results. The online income won’t fall on your lap without doing anything on your side. The harder you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something that you love to pursue to escape the rat race & make money online, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Mobile Site Sniper when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it all instantly from Wealthy Affiliate after you become a premium member as I do.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.