Feeling excited about making $5,040 per week with only 15 minutes per day? But, you still wonder, “What Is Millionaire Society?” or “Is Millionaire Society a scam?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
I did my research to write this review and help you make up your mind, so you don’t have to do it all yourself. In my Millionaire Society review, you’ll learn the below topics to make better decisions.
- What is Millionaire Society?
- Millionaire Society Training
- Who Is Millionaire Society For?
- Millionaire Society Pros & Cons
- Is Millionaire Society A Scam?
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Millionaire Society?
-Summary of Millionaire Society-
Millionaire Society was created by someone called “Mack Michaels” in 2004, and it claims that you can make $5,040 per week with only 15 minutes per day.
He was a father of two kids, and he created this program that you only need to click a button then wait for the money to pour in.
I’ve reviewed 400+ business opportunities here on my website, none of the programs with such unrealistic claims are true, and they are just hype & lies most of the time.
After digging deep, there are many red flags, so I suggest saving your time and money & looking for another alternative to make money online.
Inside Millionaire Society
Here are the training courses you will have after paying $4.95 for the first 7 days. After 7 days, the price goes back to $97 per month.
- Tips of optimizing your site using WordPress
- The process of earning profits online
- How to create high-quality content that ranks well
- How to identify the right niche for your online business
- The importance of keyword research and how to go about it
Besides the above, there are also old videos & outdated written ebooks in pdf format of internet marketing that might work 10 years ago. So, I won’t go further to list all of them here. Check the below video for details.
Who Is Millionaire Society For?
No one… I don’t recommend this program to anyone interested in making money online through affiliate marketing.
If this is your first time to try making money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. It’s possible to make $20-50 by doing online surveys, reading emails, downloading apps, etc.
If you are looking for serious money from the internet, an online business is what you need to get what you want. I’ve leveraged this particular platform to make a stable online income without any tech skills when I started. If I can do this, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Millionaire Society
TOP#1 Fake Founder Info
The first sales page never shows you the photo of Mack Michaels, so you cannot know how he looks.
Instead, Mack Michaels is a fake alias to protect the real creators… Here is what I found on the disclaimer:
“For purposes of privacy, the creator of Millionaire Society is using the name, Mack Michaels. This story is based upon the real-life adaptation of the parties involved. The Company reserves the rights to the name and any uses of it as affiliated with the product. Any improper uses by unauthorized parties are strictly prohibited.”
I prefer to know better who the founders are before making the purchase. Since Mack Michaels is not real, I keep wondering what other parts of Millionaire Society are real?
TOP#2 Misleading Claims
Making $5,040 per week with only 15 minutes per day? Doesn’t it sound too good to be true? If it’s so lucrative, why isn’t everybody doing it now?
I know that successful affiliate marketers often work 10+ hours per day to keep creating helpful content & make their online business go smoothly.
And I also found something interesting in the income claim.
“Testimonials are not typical of most results. Photographs or images are a depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program. Some individuals purchasing the programs may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL. “
Isn’t Mack saying that we could make $262,800 per year with only 15 minutes per day in the beginning? Those are the marketing tactics to lure you into joining the program without telling you the truth, and you may end up losing more money than you can make.
TOP#3 A Done-For-You System
Mack said he created a done-for-you system to help you make money with only a little on your side.
A done-for-you system sounds excellent. However, for beginners, I highly recommend building everything on your own. What if Mack decides to shut down the platform and your online business goes offline too?
We should create an online business through reliable platforms that teach you step-by-step to build everything instead of a done-for-you system.
What I Liked About Millionaire Society
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Millionaire Society from Clickbank and are not 100% satisfied with it, you can request a refund within 60 days of purchase.
Next time, if you see any program that doesn’t provide you with a money-back guarantee, be careful and read what others have to say about it before making the purchase. This is to protect your hard-earned cash.
Is Millionaire Society A Scam?
With generic training videos & written content in PDF format, I won’t call Millionaire Society a scam. But, I won’t recommend anyone to join this program while there are better options in the industry.
I prefer to start a blog with quality content to run an affiliate marketing business, just like you are reading my Millionaire Society review today.
Once you find my articles helpful and get value, you may try the products I promote on my blog. Here come my earning potentials.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It won’t happen by clicking a button or getting the ideal income overnight.
It takes hard work, patience, and persistence for great results. If you feel excited about this, you would like my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Millionaire Society to lose money. You can get all about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you do your training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. They try their best to make Wealthy Affiliate an “over-deliver” & “under-promise” platform to run your online business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we don’t give false and misleading claims about the income because we know that how much you will earn depends on your input, skills, determination, and effort. It just won’t fall on your lap overnight and that’s for sure.
- You can join Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without giving your credit card details. So, if you don’t like everything of WA and not satisfied after a 7-day trial, you don’t lose a penny. But, I am sure you will love it as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. They succeeded in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!