Feeling excited making money $5,040 per week with only 15 minutes per day? I know that feeling, but deep inside you are asking yourself “What Is Millionaire Society?” & “Is Millionaire Society a scam?” Am I right?
Welcome to my Millionaire Society review. I do my own researches and write this review to understand the magic behind Millionaire Society, so you don’t have to do all by yourself.
Before we proceed to know more about it, I want to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Millionaire Society for my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching only the good parts and not telling you the red flags. What I will share today is an honest & unbiased review.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether Millionaire Society suits my personality, and you can make your final decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves time and money, and that’s the reason why you come across my website today. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is 100% secure in your pocket.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep the program together.
What is Millionaire Society?
-Summary of Millionaire Society-
Product Name: Millionaire Society
Founders: created by Mack Michaels since 2004
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Program
Price: $4.95 / 7 days trial. Then $97/month + upsells
Rating: 1 / 100
Millionaire Society is created by someone called “Mack Michaels” since 2004, and it claims that you can make $5,040 per week/ $20,160 per month/ $262,800 per year with only 15 minutes per day. He was a father of two kids and he created this program that you only need to click a button then wait for the money to pour in.
I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities on my website, none of the programs that have such unrealistic claims are true, and they are just over hype & lies most of the time. After digging, there are many red flags I found, so I would suggest save your time and money & look for another alternative to make money online.
Inside Millionaire Society
Here are the training courses you will have after paying $4.95 for the first 7 days. After 7 days, the price goes back to $97 per month.
- Tips of optimizing your site using WordPress
- The process of earning profits online
- How to create high-quality content that ranks well
- How to identify the right niche for your online business
- The importance of keyword research and how to go about it
Besides the above, there are also old videos & outdated written ebooks in pdf format of internet marketing that might work 10 years ago. So, I won’t go further to list all of them here. Check the below video for details.
Who is Millionaire Society For?
No one… I don’t recommend this program to anyone who is interested in making honest money online. If this is your first time to try making money online, I would say that GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks.
If you are looking for serious money from the internet, you should consider building an online business. Feel free to check Wealthy Affiliate, Project 24 by Income School, or STM forum. They are all legitimate platforms that provide quality training for affiliate marketing.
Ugly Truth About Millionaire Society
TOP#1 Fake Founder Info
On the first sales page, it never shows you the photo of Mack Michaels, so you cannot really know how he looks like. Instead, Mack Michaels is a fake name to protect the privacy of the real creators… Here is what I found on the disclaimer:
“For purposes of privacy, the creator of Millionaire Society is using the name Mack Michaels. This story is based upon the real life adaptation of the parties involved. The Company reserves the rights to the name and any uses of it as affiliated with the product. Any improper uses by unauthorized parties is strictly prohibited.”
I prefer to know better who the founders are before making the purchase decision. Since Mack Michaels is not real, I keep wondering what other parts about Millionaire Society are real?
TOP#2 Misleading Claims
Making $5,040 per week/ $20,160 per month/ $262,800 per year with only 15 minutes per day? Doesn’t it sound too good to be true? If it’s so lucrative, why isn’t everybody doing it now?
What I know is that successful affiliate marketers often work 10+ hours per day to keep creating helpful content for people & make their online business going smoothly.
And, I also found something interesting about the earning potential in the disclaimer.
“Testimonials are not typical of most results. Photographs or images are a depiction of individuals and payment methods. These income examples are representative of some of the most successful participants in the program. Some individuals purchasing the programs may make little or NO MONEY AT ALL. “
Isn’t Mack saying that we could make $262,800 per year with only 15 minutes per day in the beginning? Why he changes his words in the disclaimer?
So, don’t just buy the claims from any get-rich-quick scheme or a done-for-you system. They are just the marketing tactics to lure you to join the program without telling you the whole truth, and you may end up losing more money in the end.
TOP#3 A Done-For-You System
Mack said that he created a done-for-you system to help you make money with only a little on your side.
However, for beginners, I highly recommend building everything on your own. A done-for-you system sounds nice at first, but don’t you ever think what if it collapses all of a sudden then your online business also vanishes?
It’s better that we create an online business through legitimate and reliable platforms that teach you step-by-step for the process, instead of a done-for-you system.
What I Liked About Millionaire Society
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Millionaire Society from Clickbank and not 100% satisfied with it, you can request a refund within the 60 days of purchase. At least, we still can take our money back while the internet is full of scams now.
Next time, if you see any program that doesn’t provide you a money-back guarantee, please do your homework and read online reviews before you click the purchase button. Deal?
Is Millionaire Society A Scam?
With some generic training videos & written content in PDF format, I won’t call Millionaire Society a scam. But, it’s close. I won’t recommend anyone to join this program while there are better options in the market.
I prefer to build a website with quality articles for my readers, just like you are reading my Millionaire Society review today. Once you find it helpful & useful, you may come back checking my latest updates and become my fans/followers/customers eventually. You would like to try things I promote here.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results. It won’t happen by clicking a button or get the ideal income overnight. It takes hard work, patience, and persistence for the great results. If this is something you feel excited about, you would like my alternative to make money online.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Millionaire Society to lose money. You can get all about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you do your training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. They try their best to make Wealthy Affiliate an “over-deliver” & “under-promise” platform to run your online business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we don’t give false and misleading claims about the income because we know that how much you will earn depends on your input, skills, determination, and effort. It just won’t fall on your lap overnight and that’s for sure.
- You can join Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without giving your credit card details. So, if you don’t like everything of WA and not satisfied after a 7-day trial, you don’t lose a penny. But, I am sure you will love it as I do.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.