“Turn your $47 into $1,067.88 in 24 hours!!” I know it sounds a very lucrative program, but you still wonder “What Is Millionaire Biz Pro?” or “Is this a scam?” Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place to know everything. I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before we start exploring this online business opportunity, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Millionaire Biz Pro to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling how good this program is without telling you the ugly truth.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it beats the platform that I use currently. If yes, I will switch; if no, I will stick to my favorite platform to build my website.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money from the online scams.
Without further ado, lets’ dive deep Millionaire Biz Pro together.
What is Millionaire Biz Pro?
-Summary of Millionaire Biz Pro-
Millionaire Biz Pro is an affiliate marketing system that claims you can make $1,067.88 in 24 hours, which is too good to be true. I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know most systems & programs that have the same claims are proven scams in the end.
After digging deep, there are many red flags that won’t make you more money than where you are right now. It also requires lots of work to promote this system to others for your commissions, which is the opposite of what it claims in the sales video. Let me share more evidence below.
Inside Millionaire Biz Pro
Millionaire Biz Pro is a system that helps you to set up 15 sales pages after you hand over your $4.95. The cost used to be $197, $47, $37, then it’s $4.95 in 2020.
Once you get the 15 pre-made sales pages, you can drive traffic to those pages to get people’s emails then follow up with them to promote other people’s products through affiliate marketing. In return, you will get commissions for those sales made through your affiliate links.
The problem is you only get 15 sales pages by $4.95 you paid. If you want to get traffic to your sales pages, you need to purchase one recommended software. And, they will convince you to buy more recommended services if you want to maximize your earning potential which brings us to my next point.
- Millionaire Biz Pro Software $17-$47: includes a customizable website, traffic generator, and training videos
- Platinum Membership $97-$197 one-time: extra training videos, gives you a social media share button to bring more traffic
- Basic Membership Plan $37.95 per month: help you make your sales pages off the ground.
- Webfire Plan $347 yearly: help your sales pages off the ground & get free traffic
Even though you purchase all the upsells to get your sales page with some visitors, there is still no income guarantee that you will make money through Millionaire Biz Pro. The only one who makes money through this system is the founder himself.
Who is Millionaire Biz Pro For?
To be honest, Millionaire Biz Pro is not for people who are trying to make money online, and you may spend more than what you can ever make back.
If this is your first time trying to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to get your first taste. You can do online surveys, watch videos, read emails, or play games to earn $0.10-$15 per task.
Ugly Truth About Millionaire Biz Pro
TOP#1 Fake Owner
In 2020, you can do a quick image reverse check to know where the image is real or not. By using this method, it’s easy to find out that Derek is just a stock photo that everyone can purchase from stock photo sites, and it’s just an alias.
There are many reasons to hide the true identity of an online system or program. The most seen case is that they can escape negative reviews on the internet(mine included) and re-brand the whole system under new names to keep robbing money from innocent people without being caught by the authority.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
In the sales video, there are people sharing their own success with Millionaire Biz Pro, but they are actually paid actors that the founder hired from a website called Fiverr.
Fiverr is a platform that you can find freelancing services, so you can outsource some tasks to experts to help you build your online business without doing all by yourself.
Normally, they charge you $5-$150 by the length of your scripts. This is what other scams used to make it convincing to affiliate marketing beginners & innocent people, so they can make money at those people’s expense.
TOP#3 It’s Misleading
“Making $1,067.88 in 24 hours!” I know some successful affiliate marketers make $1,000+ per day after a few years running their online business, or you have millions of social media followers.
If you just started making money online, the chances are very low that you can make anything on the first day you join Millionaire Biz Pro.
Let’s look at what I found on the bottom of the website:
“Millionaire Biz Pro does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown in this presentation do not represent an indication of future success or earnings.”
Wait a minute here. Didn’t Derek just say that we can make more than $1000 in 24 hours? I guess there was no one who ever made money through the system and this is what they used to escape from the lawsuit. You must be careful.
Besides, if you ever visit the website of Millionaire Biz Pro, it’s easy to find out the marketing tactics they used are unethical. For example, the limited spots & the countdown timer.
Many online marketers use this tactic to create a time sensitivity and scarcity to make people purchase the products as soon as they are on the sales page. But, using the same marketing tactic for a system like Millionaire Biz Pro to lure people to earn money. Hmm…I’ll leave you to be the judges.
In the sales video, Derek never mentioned those upsells. You are led to believe there is a one-time payment($4.95) to try this system. Once you hand over the money, you hit upsell after upsell.
If you do purchase all, the cost of the worst-case sums up to another $630 in your first month. This is totally unacceptable!
- Millionaire Biz Pro Software $17-$47
- Platinum Membership $97-$197 one-time
- Basic Membership Plan $37.95 per month
- Webfire Plan $347 yearly
What I Liked About Millionaire Biz Pro
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You will get a 60-day money-back guarantee if you purchased the system through Clickbetter. If you haven’t purchased it & just checking my review here, I would suggest you run away from Millionaire Biz Pro as fast as possible.
Is Millionaire Biz Pro A Scam?
In my opinion, it IS a scam. With fake founder’s information, fake testimonials, misleading claims, and upsells, what they care about is not to train you to make money through the system. Instead, they care about how to make money at your expense.
I like to pursue the opposite of what Millionaire Biz Pro does, which is to create useful & helpful content to help people online. If people like my articles, they will come often back to check my latest updates or try things I recommend here. Eventually, they will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
The process does take time to see positive results, and it won’t happen overnight or fall on your lap the first day you join any program. It also requires hard work, patience, and persistence to build your online business in the long run. If this is your cup of tea, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Millionaire Biz Pro when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate better when you are participating in training courses, and I will also be your personal coach/mentor on the other side. So, see you soon.
- There are many success stories since 2005, and you are able to find plenty with a simple Google search. I’ve handpicked my favorite in the next paragraph, so you can save more time embracing this opportunity.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy because we know things won’t happen in that direction. But, we will provide you powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Except for the domain name you need to cover for your website, there are no other costs once you join WA.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you feel like this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account, right?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.