Fill in the form and make 7 figures under 30 days? You think it’s super lucrative but you keep wondering “What Is Million Dollar Replicator About?” Right?
I personally don’t like “Million”, “Replicator” or “Secret” as part of program names, my red alarm rings when I find any online programs that have these three wordings.
Before I reveal all my findings about Million Dollar Replicator, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Million Dollar Replicator, so you won’t see me only selling the good parts of this program & hiding all the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget & personality. What I share today is based on my due diligence, and you can make your decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online is the first step to filter out the bad programs and find the perfect for yourself, so congratulations, your hard-earned money is still safe & secure in your pocket.
Without further ado, let’s explore Million Dollar Replicator together.
What is Million Dollar Replicator About?
-Summary of Million Dollar Replicator-
Million Dollar Replicator was created by Michael Sachs, and it claims to make you 7 figures under 30 days after you pay $37 to join. To be honest, any program that has similar claims is proven to be a scam, so we should avoid this kind of program at the very first sight.
After digging deep, there are many red flags that catch my attention. I won’t recommend anyone who is interested in making money online to purchase Million Dollar Replicator. Let me show you more details below.
Inside Million Dollar Replicator
Michael claims it’s a system that identifies the most lucrative opportunities and replicates them in your MDR account. Search out guarantee profits. Run in background and money pours in your bank accounts.
Once you pay $37 to join Million Dollar Replicator, you might expect at least some generic training courses about affiliate marketing. But, there is nothing. You will learn to send out mass spam emails, and this might be the reason why you are here reading my review today.
The system of Million Dollar Replicator only works well to make money from people who are looking for easy ways to make money online. So, what’s inside the system or platform is never important, taking you money and running away is the point!
Who is Million Dollar Replicator For?
No one! Sorry, Michael…
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, I would say GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. For example, you can do online surveys, watch videos, play games, read emails to make $0.01 – $15 if you complete the tasks.
If you are talking about replacing your 9-5 jobs, you need to consider building an online business. My top#1 recommendation of affiliate marketing platform is the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Million Dollar Replicator
TOP#1 Fake Founder’s Information
Michael Sachs seems like a decent businessman on the sales page, but if you do image reverse research, it’s easy to know that he is actually a stock photo from various sites. Everyone likes the photo can download for free and use it as the founder’s image for any program.
This brought us to what is the reason that real founders chose to hide their identities if they can make you earn 7 figures under 30 days. My instinct told me that they can escape the negative reviews(this review included) & re-brand the website under other names to keep stealing money from people’s pockets.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Since the founder’s information isn’t real, my curiosity forced me to check whether the testimonials are also fake… It turns out that they are actors from a website called “Fiverr” where you can find freelancing services to build your online business without doing all by yourself.
What is the reason you think the real founder uses fake testimonials to show you this works for them instead of requesting a few members to back them up? Maybe there wasn’t anyone who ever made money through Million Dollar Replicator. Think about this!
TOP#3 Devious Marketing Tactics
I know one thing or two about internet marketing & affiliate marketing, so I can tell that the limited slots & countdown timer are nothing but just lies on the sales page.
The experienced marketers use both marketing tactics to express an urgency to make people purchase the products once they land on the sales page. But, if you visit the sales page of Million Dollar Replicator in the morning and come back at night, you will find the number of limited slots is still the same and the countdown timer just reset again.
What I Liked About Million Dollar Replicator
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase it from Clickbank & not 100% satisfied with the program(I know you do), you can request a refund from Clickbank. It’s good news that we still can take our money back when the internet is full of scams.
Having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean it is NOT a scam considering that scams are getting smarter nowadays. In some cases, you may meet certain criteria to take your money back which takes longer to complete the refund cycle.
Is Million Dollar Replicator A Scam?
Yes, it’s no doubt a scam. With the fake founder’s information, fake testimonials, and the devious marketing tactics, it’s far from the program that I would recommend to anyone who likes to generate stable income streams online.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my article today. If you find my articles are useful & helpful, you may come back often checking my latest update or trying things I recommend here on my website. You will become my fans/followers/customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and it also requires hard work, patience, persistence before harvesting your online success. If you are excited about this, feel free to check my alternative right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Million Dollar Replicator when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know more about the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson, and they will respond to your comment most of the time. They are low-profile and dowo-to-earth kind of guys.
- You get many success stories of Wealthy Affiliate since 2005, you may google or check the next paragraph that I’ve handpicked some of my favorite. They are all inspiring & motivating, so enjoy it.
- You can try WA for FREE without your credit card details required. If you don’t feel like it or this is not your cup of tea, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. But, I know you will LOVE WA as I do.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we are proud of our training courses, powerful tools & features, and 24/7 support from the team or other WA experts.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Million Dollar Replicator on the first page of Google. This might mean the founder shut down the website and re-launch the whole scam under new names. If you happen to meet a program sounds exactly like Million Dollar Replicator, don’t hesitate leave me a comment below. I try my best as soon as possible to take a closer look & write a review.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.