Add over $800 to your bank account in the next 7 minutes by only pushing 5 buttons? Yes, I am talking about Midas Legacy today. I know you wonder “What Is Midas Legacy?”, so in this review, I am going to tell you everything.
Before we go directly to the point, I like to tell you something.
- I am not selling you to join Midas Legacy, so you won’t see me selling how good this platform is or pushing you to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is my approach to examine whether it beats my current platform. If yes, I will consider switching platforms.
- Checking things online saves you time and money. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Midas Legacy together.
What is Midas Legacy?
-Summary of Midas Legacy-
Midas Legacy is created by Jim Samson that he claims you can make lots of money by cheat codes that he found secretly when he was still working for a bank. But, this is just the marketing tactic to lure you to buy his training program.
From the moment I land on the sales page, my instinct told me that this is overhyped and a lie since I’ve reviewed 200+ business opportunities here on my website. I know it when I see it.
After digging deep, I found many red flags that made me super skeptical, but I don’t want you to take my words for it. I will share all my findings in one minute, so you will be well informed to make up your mind.
Inside Midas Legacy
You must find Midas Legacy by its seemingly good & lucrative marketing materials as I did, right? They sound too good to be true, in most cases, they probably are.
- You can use a cheat code to turn rich men’s money into your bank account.
- This is a legal loophole that could make you rich in the next 7 minutes.
- A real money machine that only takes 5 buttons to make it work for you.
What Do They Offer?
They offer the below products to help your financial status, self-improvement, or a patent-pending trading system. Wait a minute, how about the cheat codes that could bring us money from the riches? Yes, nothing!
Retirement Underground $29.95
A 10-part monthly course teaches you how to prepare for retirements, and they will also show you some tools that could help you achieve your financial freedom as soon as possible.
Magic Words $77
A course is written for anybody who needs that boost to get out of their current rut and into their new life.
A 10-part DVD series that teaches you a patent-pending trading system that got 21 wins from 21 trades.
Who is Midas Legacy For?
Only the founders of Midas Legacy can benefit from this training program.
If you just start making money online, don’t feel sad now. I suggest you try affiliate marketing to make money online, which is to promote other’s products with your unique affiliate links. If someone purchases the products through your links, you will earn a commission. You can start from little cost but it will end up bringing you a stable passive income stream step by step.
It’s full of scammy affiliate marketing education programs on the internet, and there are still legitimate & good training platforms that could guide you in the right direction. Among all the good options, Wealthy Affiliate is my top#1 recommendation to leverage to build your own online business, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Midas Legacy
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
The sales page is full of misleading claims that make you think making money is super easy by cheat codes. But, there are no cheat codes that could fill your bank accounts in 7 minutes. This is a HUGE lie and it’s not proper.
Those misleading claims are nothing but marketing materials that lure innocent people or novice affiliate marketers to join Midas Legacy.
They will only know the cheat codes don’t exist after paying their hard-earned money, and this is sad. That’s the reason why you need to check things online if you like to buy any digital products to keep your money safe!
TOP#2 Lack Of Transparency
I checked the sales page and I got nothing about how does the system work or what training content I could get.
Legitimate education programs will let you know every detail about the training content, so you will get the idea to know how good it will be.
The better ones even offer FREE trials so that everyone can decide whether to join afterward. I don’t know about you, but I prefer those programs that provide free trials & Midas Legacy is not one of them.
Let’s visit BBB(Better Business Bureau) to know what complaints they have from real customers! According to Midas Legacy’s BBB page HERE, we can see they have issues of refund process and subscription cancellation.
Be prepared if you are going to subscribe to Midas Legacy’s products since it’s highly possible that you might face the same issue.
What I Liked About Midas Legacy
It’s good to see that Midas Legacy is paying back to society by donating to the below associations or organizations. We all love to build a better world for ourselves and the next generation, right?
- Florida Sheriffs Association
- Give Hope Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Salvation Army
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Is Midas Legacy A Scam?
Frankly speaking, I won’t call it a scam, but it’s not the training program that I normally choose. With misleading claims, lack of transparency, and complaints on BBB, I won’t recommend this training program to anyone who wants to make money online.
If you want to learn how to make money through Affiliate Marketing, I would suggest you build a website with quality content for your target audience. If they find your articles useful and helpful, they will come back to your website & check for the latest updates, bookmark your website into the browser, or try things you recommend.
They will become your loyal friends/fans/followers after you build trust in the long run. However, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it requires time, effort, and perseverance for your online business. The more you are willing to build it, the more chances you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited and scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Midas Legacy when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try?
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.