You found a training course that you want to join, but you keep asking yourself “What Is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing About?” So, you landed on my website, right?
In short, Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing is a quality training course that teaches you how to monetize your website, and it’s good for bloggers who have a website/blog already & want to learn from the best of the best.
Before I share all my findings of this training, I like to tell you something.
- I am not associated with this training course, so you won’t see me pitching only the good parts to make you purchase it right away. Instead, I will try my best to keep this review honest and unbiased, so you can make a good decision by reading it to the end.
- This article is also my approach to examine whether it suits my personality or budget. If this beats the platform I am using at the moment, I would consider switching.
- Checking things online saves your time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading this review today. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing About?
-Summary of Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing-
Product Name: Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
Founders: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Course
Price: $197 one-time payment or $105 two installments
Rating: 85 / 100
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing was created by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner in Jul 2016, and it’s designed to help those bloggers who have blogs already & wanted to learn how to make money through affiliate marketing. It’s not perfect for beginners since she doesn’t show you how to build your blog/website from scratch.
After digging deep, I LOVE it, to be honest! Michelle is a living proof that people can make $1.5m through a website, so she knows well about what she is doing in the training course. Let me provide you more detail below to make you understand clearly about this quality training course.
Inside Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing training course includes 6 modules, bonuses, and several worksheets to guide you on how to make money through your websites running affiliate marketing business.
- Module 1: What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Module 2: How To Find and Apply To Affiliate Programs
- Module 3: Follow The Rules
- Module 4: How To Get Your Readers To Convert
- Module 5: Strategies and Ways To Promote Affiliate Links
- Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
Michelle shares her knowledge about affiliate marketing and teaches you how to find affiliate products to promote from affiliate programs. The most important part of this training course is that she also teaches those legal things you need to take care of, which is something missed by many affiliate marketers.
- Bonus #1: How to Always Get Approved To An Affiliate Program
- Bonus #2: How To Drive Thousands of Visitors To Your Blog With Pinterest
- Bonus #3: 9 Things You Must Do When Something Goes Viral
- Bonus #4: How To Increase Your Page Views
- Bonus #5: Worksheet – My Affiliate Products And Services
- Bonus #6: Worksheet – The Perfect Affiliate Link Checklist
- Bonus #7: How to Maximize Your Reach, Your Impact, and Your Revenue with Facebook Ads
- Bonus #8: Editing And Writing Strategies That Will Take Your Content To The Next Level
- Bonus #9: How To Legally Protect Your Blog
You will also learn how to build trust between you and your readers/customers/followers, how to increase conversion rates of your affiliate sites & campaigns, and how to repeat the process again & again for a better result.
Michelle also gives out some worksheets that you need to print out and write down your notes, which gives you an old-school feeling that you are back to high school. She talks about Facebook ads that you can leverage to maximize the earning potential.
Once you join Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, you can request to join the private Facebook group to communicate with other active members of this training course or Michelle herself.
She is being very active to solve & answer all questions raised inside the private group, and it’s good to know that she is so engaging to help every member of Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
Who Is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing For?
Bloggers who have blogs already but yet to make money and want to learn from the best!
Ugly Truth About Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
TOP#1 Only Written Content
I must admit that I am a video type of student. Having only written content is okay, but video demonstrations(step-by-step tutorials) will be much easier for me to absorb all from Michelle.
With the likes of YouTube or TikTok, video tutorials will be replacing the way people learn new stuff. Michelle updates the training content quite often to make it not outdated, so I really hope she can take this advice into consideration for her next updates.
TOP#2 Need To Print Out Worksheets
Michelle provides some worksheets in PDF format that you must print them out and write down your notes. I know old-school folks like to print out papers in order to have a real feeling that they are learning something.
However, in 2020, I would think that Google documents or maybe excel files with formulas work better for modern students.
TOP#3 Not Perfect For Beginners
If you don’t have a site yet, you might feel overwhelmed about what Michelle talks about since this training course is designed for bloggers who want to make money through affiliate marketing.
A 100% affiliate marketing newbie(YOU) needs to set up a website/blog with a niche you have passion, then you could start learning from Michelle. Besides, you also need to decide a niche that you have passions to do your affiliate marketing business.
What I Liked About Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
TOP#1 It’s Comprehensive
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing doesn’t have any hypes or lies to make you believe making money is easy. Instead, Michelle tries her best to give you a comprehensive and legitimate training course with written content and many screenshots.
She also covers the legal aspects of your affiliate marketing website since she has a legal background, so it’s also the most valuable part of this training course. Don’t miss it when you do your training with her, this is the hidden treasure.
TOP#2 Active Facebook Private Group
Once you join Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, you will be approved to join a private Facebook Group. There are many active members who share inspiring posts or respond to your questions.
Michelle herself is also active inside the private group too, and she often responds to you within a few hours after you post. For example, she feedbacks her thoughts about your pages, sites, or even typos, which is really nice to all members.
TOP#3 Michelle Is Real
Unlike many other online scams that using the alias to hide their real identities, Michelle is real and you can find lots of her footprints on social media, especially Pinterest where she drives the most traffic into her website among other social media platforms.
She earned over $1.5m through her blog in 2018, so she knows very well about what she is doing. And, she is just like you and me, an ordinary student who graduated from college and have student loans.
She found a way to turn her passion(blogging) into a financial-free lifestyle. Since August 2011, her website won lots of awards which is something we definitely can learn from, check HERE for detail.
Even if we are not going to purchase her training course, her blog still got so many valuable and helpful articles. If you are still wondering whether to purchase or not, you may check her blog first.
TOP#4 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing and you don’t feel like it, you can request a refund within the first 30 days after purchase. But, you need to show Michelle that you went through the course and took actions then you could request a refund.
Is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing A Scam?
Definitely No! With the legitimate training course, bonuses, and support, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is not a scam at all. For me, it’s one of the best affiliate marketing training courses that I’ve reviewed so far.
But, if you ask me whether I would switch to her training course from the platform I am using currently. My answer is NO, let me explain below.
Alternative Program(My All-Time Favorite)
An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA) while Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a strong competitor in the same industry.
- You will have both video and written content inside Wealthy Affiliate. In my opinion, video tutorials with written content are better than just written content. Besides the videos, you need to complete some tasks before you go for the next chapter, so it will give you a chance to refresh again what you just learn.
- There is no document that you need to print out from WA. Most of the time, we use Google documents or cloud services to share files. It’s instant and hassle-less.
- Wealthy Affiliate is the best place to start for beginners. You will get all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE in 7 days with the same access to the whole platform as premium members. If you feel it’s not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach/mentor to guide you in the right direction.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.