Another system that claims to make $500 per day? Yes, what is Kashtree about? You might ask yourself this question and do lots of researches online so that you end up landing on my article, right?
I know making $500 per day sounds super nice, but you shouldn’t fall on those shiny objects when it comes to making money online. In most cases, they are too good to be true, and they probably are.
Before we start exploring Kashtree, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Kashtree to earn my commissions, so you can trust me that this review will be an honest and unbiased one to help you understand what it really is.
- You won’t see me selling how good Kashtree is or requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button all over the place in this article.
- Checking things online saves you time and money. Congratulations, you are doing good to keep your time and money safe and secure today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Kashtree?
-Summary of Kashtree-
Product Name: Kashtree
Product Type: GPT(Get-Paid-To) site
Price: Free to join
Rating: 0 / 100
According to the website, Kashtree is the #1 influencer network that makes you $500 per day. It’s a GPT(Get-Paid-To) site where you can earn money by giving out your personal information, referring your friends, or completing tasks. It sounds like a legitimate GPT site that I reviewed in the past.
After digging deep, many red flags made me skeptical, and I chose not to join it. I will provide you more details right below to get a clear picture to make up your mind.
You can join Kashtree for free and share your referral links on various social media platforms. They will also offer you a $50 signup bonus.
If someone clicks your link, you will get a $2 commission even though they don’t join Kashtree. If someone joins Kashtree through your referral links, you will get a $25 commission.
How It Works
Here are the simple three steps to leverage Kashtree to make money:
- Step 01 – Join Kashtree: You join Kashtree for free, and this is a community of people making money online with social media platforms.
- Step 02 – Share & Earn: Invite your friends through your referral links, and you will earn $25 for every friend you bring in.
- Step 03 – Get Paid: If you meet the threshold of a minimum of $200, you can request a withdrawal.
Other Ways To Make Money
Besides getting clicks and referring your friends to join Kashtree, you can also do the following to make money on Kashtree.
- Complete Surveys: For each survey you complete, you earn $30.
- Create YouTube Videos: Upload one YouTube video to promote Kashtree, you earn $50
- Download Apps: Download a game, you earn $20
Who Is Kashtree For?
Only the founders can get the most benefits from Kashtree. As for others, I regret to say that you are all wasting your time on something that never pays off.
There are other legitimate GPT sites that you can leverage to make money by doing your daily online activities, and it’s possible to make $20-$50 per month.
But, if you are talking about $500 or more, you need to build an online business to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will teach you how to build an online business from scratch, and it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About Kashtree
TOP#1 Unknown Founders
I searched the website and cannot find who the founder is behind Kashtree. Can you trust a system without knowing the founder? I know I won’t! This is a typical tactic that I often seen in online scams.
The reason why they hide the real identities of the founders is that they can escape all negative comments and re-launch the same system under new names, so they won’t get caught.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials
Since there is no founder’s information, my instinct told me that maybe the testimonials are not true… Look what I found below:
Ambria’s photo is also used for other websites, and she might be merely a stock photo that everyone could download for any use. This is the second red flag that I found.
TOP#3 The Incorrect Stats
The about me page says that “KashTree was founded in 2015 to help regular social media users turn their usage into money.” which sounds not bad.
I’ve cross-checked the domain name and found out that it was created on 11-Aug-2019, which is one year and three months old as of this writing. Why did they say that Kashtree was founded in 2015?
TOP#4 Lack of Social Presence
I looked at the website and clicked its Facebook and Instagram icons, but what I got is below:
- The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
- Sorry, this page isn’t available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
Do you think it’s reasonable to see this mistake from a site that calls them the #1 influencer network?
TOP#5 Personal Information Breached
According to Scamguard, your personal information may be breached by Kashtree once you join the system for free. I believe they might sell your data to other scam artists so that they can send you unlimited emails to promote future scammy systems.
Tell me whether your spam folder is bombarded with emails that claim making-$500-per-day business opportunities!
Since Kashtree made me skeptical right initially, I didn’t join it to examine everything about what it claims. I managed to find other real users’ feedback to help you understand it.
The main complaint is that they never wire the money to your account after you reach the minimum threshold, and they never reply to your questions.
TOP#7 A Rehashed Version of Other Scams
Kashtree looks just like other scams that I have reviewed. Check the below image, and you will know the reason why I said so. Don’t you think they are from the same father?
The founders shut down one website after another once they have too many negative comments against them and re-launched the same site under new names…
Here are the clones of Kashtree:
- Clout Pay
- Money Chaser
- Viral Pay
- Influencer Cash
- Viral Market
- Viral Points
- Bonus Junkies
What I Liked About Kashtree
I found there are many red flags of Kashtree, and there is nothing I like. Normally, I try my best to pick up one positive thing or two from the programs or systems that I review. Unfortunately, I found nothing today.
Is Kashtree A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. With many red flags that I just showed you, I will stay away from it and will NOT recommend anyone interested in making money online.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content for my readers. If they like my sharing, they will come back to my site often, check my latest updates, or try services or tools that I recommend here. After building trust, they will become my loyal friends/fans/followers.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it requires hard work, patience, and perseverance to embrace your online success. But, trust me. The more you put on your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this sounds nice to you, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Kashtree when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain your online business’s success.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
2 thoughts on “What Is Kashtree About?”
It’s incredible how these scams keep on popping up. The fake testimonials and the lack of info about the founder or website owner … The payments per tasks are also unusually high, and that was also a red flag for me. Most platforms pay just a few cents for a survey, but Kashtree promises around $15 dollars … that sounds suspicious as well.
I hope that they get taken down soon. Thanks for another warning!
Love to see you again, and yes, Kashtree is merely a phishing scam that only wants your personal data. We all need to be careful about scams that pretend as a legitimate website. If you like to try GPT, you can check my top 5 GPT site HERE. They are just like what you mentioned that only reward a few cents for each task you complete, thanks for sharing this cold hard truth with us today.
If you like to make more money than a few cents, an online business is what you need to get what you want. In this case, Wealthy Affiliate may be the answer for you today.