Found a web-based software that creates fully automated 100% done for you affiliate sites that rank themselves on google? But what Is Instant Guru About?
The idea of making money on autopilot with Instant Guru is lucrative, and all you need to do is sit & watch the money flooding into your bank account. This sounds too good to be true, and it probably. In my Instant Guru review, I will show you everything you need to know.
Before we dive right into it, I like to promise you something first. I am reselling you this product to make my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the red flags I found.
This review is my approach to examine whether it delivers or keeps things under-promise, so it will be honest and unbiased. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Instant Guru About?
-Summary of Instant Guru-
Instant Guru is a web-based DFY affiliate site builder that helps you create a site with spun content, and then you can sit back to watch them rank on search engines on autopilot. Once it drives tons of traffic from search engines, you gain chances to promote affiliate products to make commissions.
All those claims sound very nice, but they never work. I’ve reviewed Dan’s previous Click And Bank, which looks the same as Instant Guru. I doubt that Dan only copies & pastes from his old product and relaunches it with a new name and a new logo…
Let me share more details on why you shouldn’t go one step further to purchase this product to keep your hard-earned money safe and secure. Once you read this review till the end, you’ll get enough information to make up your mind. Shall we?
Inside Instant Guru
The web-based software basically builds a website for you with reviews that can rank themselves on search engines. All you need to do is to name your website, add a banner, choose the background photos, or add a site logo, and then you are good to go!
The software helps you create content by spinning content, which means the software creates what appears to be new content from what already exists by replacing specific words, phrases, sentences, or even entire paragraphs.
You actually steal others’ hard work to put on your website. Imagine you are the owner of the content. Won’t you feel angry about this? Or you won’t feel shame about doing so? I prefer to write my own content to build trust with my readers to avoid being punished by search engines.
Once all set up, your site will look like this:
It looks low-quality, just like Instant Guru, the banner looks outdated, the article thumbnails look squished, and the content is barely readable. You cannot adjust anything about it because you only can name your site, add a banner, choose background & logo, that’s all…
Dan also gives up three extra bonuses to help you make the process quicker. Each one is valued at $50, but they seem pretty worthless, in my opinion.
- JVZoo Conversion Secrets
- WarriorPlus Sales Explosion
- Guru Niche Blueprint
You will hit the below six upsells. They are optional, not mandatory. You may click the “No Thank You!” button for each upsell to see whether they provide a discount or not. Normally, to keep you stay on the upsell pop-ups, there are $30-$100 discounts for each upsell.
- Pro Version $49: Get unlimited sites with unlimited hosting
- Daily Profits $49: Get in-depth product reviews created and posted for you daily
- Done For You $197: Dan and his team will do everything for you to monetize your site.
- Advanced Training $47: Advanced training on ranking, competition research, and monetization.
- Agency License $197: Sell Instant Guru software & keep 100% of the profits
- White Label License $497: Get your own version of the Instant Guru software, but with your own name, your own branding, and your own domain.
I am not here to burst your bubble, but if the front-end product cannot make you earn a dime, buying those upsells won’t be any different. They are designed to make Dan richer instead of helping you make money online.
Who Is Instant Guru For?
Only Dan and his team can make money by selling low-quality products like Instant Guru to inexperienced people. For people who purchase this product, we are doing things that never pay off.
If you start trying to make money online just now, don’t give up your hope. Legitimate GPT sites allow you to turn your daily online activities into a few bucks. By watching videos, downloading apps, or completing online surveys, it’s possible to make $20-$50 depending on your commitment.
If you are talking about $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This particular educational platform helps me make my first commissions in less than one year. If I can do it, trust me, you can make it too.
Ugly Truth About Instant Guru
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
I’ve reviewed 300+ online products here on my website, so it’s easy for me to distinguish hypes or lies. There are many misleading claims on the sales, making me super skeptical from toe to head. Let me name a few to prove my point:
- Web-based software creates fully automated 100% done for you affiliate sites that rank themselves on google!
- Absolutely everything is done-for-you
- And remember all instant guru sites rank on google….
- Just think how it feels putting your feet up and watching commissions generated in your JVZoo and WarriorPlus affiliate accounts with no work from you.
Let me ask you if this product really makes us 100% done-for-you affiliate commissions, why isn’t every affiliate marketer using it now?
Why are people still stuck in jobs that they dislike and spending money on a low-quality product like Instant Guru? You tell me…
I will only accept upsells under the circumstance that Dan mentions them upfront on the sales page. Otherwise, it feels deceptive when you hit SIX upsells in a row.
The front-end product seems like a gateway site to Dan’s expensive sales funnel so that he can make more money from inexperienced people, not those who purchase them.
TOP#3 Duplicate Content
Since the web-based software uses spun content for your website, this is a serious duplicate content issue.
Google, Bing, or Yahoo update their algorithm quarterly and yearly to get smarter and smarter to pick up the content that really helps people.
They like fresh and original content, so they won’t rank your articles by not listing them at all. People will have no chances to see what you are promoting, let alone purchase affiliate products through your links. You are forced to run paid ads to run faster traffic to your site, which brings us to my next point.
TOP#4 Hidden Cost
Running paid ads to drive faster results to your site? It’s possible to drive traffic to your site, but there is still no income guarantee considering your low-quality-looking website…
It also takes trials and errors to find the perfect formula to laser-target your audience, costing you an arm and a leg before making your first commission.
Experienced affiliate marketers cannot get hold of paid ads because it’s just too difficult. I would rather focus on creating quality content to drive free and long-lasting traffic to my site, even though it takes longer.
TOP#5 A Rehash Of Dan’s Old Product
I’ve reviewed Dan’s previous Click and Bank, so it makes me feel familiar to review Instant Guru. I went back to check both products and found out that Instant Guru is merely a rehash of Click and Bank. Let’s see the below screenshot:
Except for the site name and logo, the rest content is identical. If Click and Bank really work as advertised, why Dan relaunches it again with a new name?
What I Liked About Instant Guru
TOP#1 A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not happy or satisfied with Instant Guru for any reason, you can request a refund through WarriorPlus or JVZoo. My best advice is not to purchase it at the beginning to avoid the hassles.
As for the upsells, you need to check three times before making any purchase. Most of the time, the money-back policy only applies to the front-end product, not the upsells.
Is Instant Guru A Scam?
Yes, it IS a scam. With all the scam alerts I showed you in the previous paragraphs, it’s safe to call it a scam. I won’t try it myself or recommend it to all my readers because it’s a waste of time.
Unlike spinning content or my website, I prefer to write quality content by my own hands. I like to write reviews for products that meet my expectations and useful for people interested in making money online.
By structuring my articles with good SEO & keyword research, I gain more chances to rank them higher on SERP so that people can land on my site ahead of others. If they like my sharing and find value, they may purchase the products through my links. Here come my earning potentials.
I know I’ve made the process sound easier than done, but it takes lots of time and effort before seeing positive results. The more you are willing to put into your site, the more you stand to earn with it.
If this is something you like to pursue to kiss your boss goodbye and escape the rat race, feel free to check my alternative to make money online right below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Instant Guru when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to make the system complete. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you register as a premium member as I did.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.