“Another Instant Email Empire review?” I know what you are thinking. I promise you that you will know “What Is Instant Email Empire About?” by reading this article to the end, OK?
Before we go further down, I want to let you know a few things:
- I am not referring you to join Instant Email Empire for my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling you how good this system is.
- I will share all my findings and personal experiences for you, and this is also my approach to examine whether it suits my personality or whether I could make money online through the system. You will get an honest and unbiased review of Instant Email Empire.
- Checking things online can save time and money, so you are in the right place to know Instant Email Empire. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
What is Instant Email Empire About?
-Summary of Instant Email Empire-
Instant Email Empire is a system that you can leverage to make $100 – $400 per day by sending normal emails, all you need to do is to copy & paste the same success Bobby did by email marketing. Bobby said that you don’t need experiences to profit and it’s FREE to start…
One red flag I found immediately is that you need to pay $34 to join, so it’s not FREE as Bobby mentions in the video. The second red flag is that Bobby is a fake founder, and the real founder decided to be anonymous. Other sources have found out the person in the promotional video is actually an actor from Fiverr. Therefore, I would suggest everyone stay away from this system.
Inside Instant Email Empire
Once you pay $34 to join Instant Email Empire, you will get access to the member area. In the member area, you can follow the below 5 simple steps to send out emails directly.
- Step 01: Click “Send Your Email Every Day” tab to start your journey to make money by sending emails.
- Step 02: Load your 500 subscribers into the system
- Step 03: Choose one of the pre-written and tested emails by clicking the “Select This Email” button. Each email is tied to your unique affiliate link, so you earn $0.20 if someone clicks the email you send every single time. Whenever someone clicks your links, they will be re-directed to the same page you joined through. You can also change the sender’s name to other names you like. But, if this is a legitimate platform to make money, what is the reason you need to change your name? (Another red flag raised!)
- Step 04: Log in every day and send out your emails once a day to generate more money.
- Step 05: You can click “How To Instantly Double Your Commissions” to be able to send out emails twice a day. Meaning you need to pay more…(Upsells!)
Site note: You are not paid by Instant Email Empire, but by ClickAggregators Affiliate Network. Every time you log in the system, you could check how much you earn by clicking “Check Your Commissions” tab.
If you find the above text is complicated to understand how it works through Instant Email Empire system, the below step-by-step tutorial could help you. You are welcome.
Who is Instant Email Empire For?
If you still don’t like the above two, there are also GPT sites that you could turn your daily online activities into cash. Here are a few:
Ugly Truth About Instant Email Empire
TOP#1 Bobby Is Not Real!
As I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, Bobby in the promotional video is not the real person who created Instant Email Empire.
If you create a very nice system to help people make money by simply sending out emails to your 500 subscribers, wouldn’t you want to show your real faces to the world? I know I will.
So, what does it mean? Not showing your real identities on the website could only mean that you are doing something illegal and you don’t want to be filed in any court.
TOP#2 Questionable Email Lists
The first step of Instant Email Empire is to load 500 subscribers into your system, don’t you worry about the quality of the emails and where do they get the emails? Well, I do worry!
Without thinking about the source of the emails and the quality, it’s highly possible that you cannot get any commissions since they might not look for an email marketing system that you are promoting. This will bring us to my next point.
TOP#3 Spam Emails
The emails you send out will inevitably go to spam folders of the 500 subscribers’ inboxes, and they will never look at them. That’s also the reason why I don’t check my spam folders every single day, and I guess the majority do the same.
And, you know you might also get yourself in trouble by violating CAN-SPAM rule. I did my time researching online, so you don’t have to. Let’s read about the penalty of CAN-SPAM rule that I learned from HERE.
“Each separate email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act is subject to penalties of up to $43,280, so non-compliance can be costly. But following the law isn’t complicated. Here’s a rundown of CAN-SPAM’s main requirements…”
I hope that you don’t pay a $43,280 penalty before you make a $0.20 commission if you are lucky that someone clicks your emails.
What I Liked About Instant Email Empire
Nothing I like from Instant Email Empire. Sorry, Bobby Jones…
Is Instant Email Empire A Scam?
Yes, Instant Email Empire is a scam, and it’s not the kind of system that I would suggest to my readers if they are looking for ways to make money online. If they join Instant Empire Email, they would earn nothing but a possibility to get a fine of $43,280 by sending spam emails. We all need to stay away from this system to get yourselves out of trouble, OK?
If you wonder the best approach to make money online, I would recommend the old-fashioned way of building a website with quality content to share insight & helpful tips for your readers.
Once they like to check things on your websites, they will become your fans/followers/customers. What you promote on the website, it’s highly possible that they would love to try them too. That’s where you start building a connection and making commissions.
If this sounds your cup of tea, you will like my alternative to make money online. Check the below!
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Instant Email Empire to make money online through email marketing when you can learn both Affiliate marketing and email marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You are not restricted to only send spam emails to your 500 subscribers every single day, but you can promote any niche you have passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to worry about that sending emails through Instant Email Empire will get you in trouble and a fine of $43,280 eventually. Inside WA, we don’t recommend any kind of marketing that will harm your online business.
- You can join Wealthy Affiliate for FREE. I MEAN IT! You don’t even need to type in your credit card information to get access to the whole platform as premium members.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.