When you search online for legitimate platforms to learn affiliate marketing, you probably come across Project 24 quite often. “What Is Income School Project 24?” I know you might have the thought in your mind, so I write this review to examine whether it’s legit or a scam.
Before we start exploring Project 24 together, there are something I want you to know first:
- I am not here to refer you to join Project 24, so you won’t see me request you to click a “JOIN NOW” button just to make commissions for myself. That’s what I dislike the most when I read online reviews.
- This review is to share all my findings based on my researches and personal experiences, and I will try my best to provide you an honest and unbiased review. You are able to make the decision by reading this article to the end.
- You are doing your homework before really signing up with Project 24, which deserves a big run of applause. Checking things online can save you tons of time and money, congratulations, you are on the right path to keep your hard-earned money safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Project 24?
-Summary of Project 24-
Product Name: Income School Project 24
Founders: Created by Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler in 2015
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: $449 for the first year, $199 per year thereafter
Rating: 90 / 100
Project 24 is created by Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler in 2015, 5 years after they start building successful niche websites. It is like a library of courses, a podcast, a vlog, and a community to build your niche websites & make money through affiliate marketing. They claim that you can achieve your goals in 24 months(make money), and that’s where the name comes from.
The training includes 60-steps to build a website, SEO, YouTube marketing, email marketing, Pinterest, and more. This is not a get-rich-quick program, so those who want to make money quickly can ignore this review and look for other online opportunities. Most members and reviewers left positive comments for Project 24, which also makes me want to know more about it.
Inside Project 24
Once you sign up with Project 24, you will see many training courses Jim and Ricky have to offer. Apparently, they are not the only lecturers of the whole program. Sometimes, you will also find Nathan and Freddy in the training videos too.
Although there are so many training videos, the main course is the “60 steps to a successful site”. You will learn how to pick a niche, set up your website, how to do SEO, write 30 articles, create 10 videos, and monetize your site.
You could also download files to manage your website or the Project 24 timeline to know what to expect for each month after you stick to the plan. But, remember, the result(income) is not guaranteed, it’s based on your skill and effort spent on building your website. Keep this in mind.
Member-only podcast. Jim and Ricky will provide up-to-the-moment & cutting-edge internet marketing techniques. In season one, they share how to monetize the camper report site from $2,000 per month up to $8,000 per month. In season two, Ricky will share how to scale with freelance writers at an affordable price.
It’s a WordPress theme designed by Income School that combines ultimate speed and functionality with unparalleled simplicity. You’ll have your site redesigned in 3 minutes and it’s a mobile-first theme.
There will be some events that hosted via Skype call, and you can call in the event and get your questions solved, plus other useful talks and discussions. Check HERE for more details.
Project 24 will invite you to their private community once you sign up, which is full of active members asking or consulting for advice to better structure their websites & affiliate marketing related. This is good to know while I saw that most people failed to make money online due to inadequate support from other programs.
Who Is Project 24 For?
- Affiliate marketing beginners
- Affiliate marketers that don’t make money yet but need some guidance from Jim and Ricky
Who Is Project 24 Not For?
- People who want to join a get-rich-quick program that ensures $1,000 per day with less time needed
- People who are short of time and cannot spend more than 10 hours+ on building their niche websites
- Affiliate marketers who need a keyword tool to construct the content
Ugly Truth About Project 24
TOP#1 No Refunds?
Project 24 has no refund policy, and Jim and Ricky mention clearly on this page.
In the early days of Project 24, they used to provide refunds. But, they discovered quickly that there were many members who watched videos, downloaded tools, or even sourced the community for sensitive information shared by other members, only to request for a refund.
So, they revised the refund policy and no refund policy is to protect all Project 24 members from being used by other members with ill will.
Side note: If you only purchase Acabado, a premium WordPress theme, Jim and Ricky offer a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. The reason is that it takes some time to know whether Acabado theme works for your site, you must try it on your site to know the result. This sounds reasonable.
TOP#2 No Keyword Tools?
Jim and Ricky think the premium keyword tools such as SEMrush or Ahrefs are not so accurate, so they don’t use any keyword tools for their content. What they use is to simply type in Google Instant to know what keywords Google suggests, so they use them into their article, just like the way I wrote HERE.
I personally don’t think it’s a good idea for beginners, so I do hope Jim and Ricky could at least recommend a keyword tool in the recommended tools page. A keyword tool I recommend is Jaaxy, feel free to check my full review.
TOP#3 One Hour A Day?
According to income school, good niche sites only take at least 60 days of work(about one hour a day) to build up, and then a few more months for Google starts to trust the site.
My own experience told me that you may need more time to build your website, and it’s never just one hour a day. Instead, I suggest you spend at least three hours per day on your online business before you see positive results.
What I Liked About Project 24
TOP#1 No Upsells & Transparent
I have to admit that I felt so much relieved when there are no upsells after the $449 one-time payment for the first year. That aside, Jim and Ricky are also very transparent to show their successful niche websites for all members to know how they are making it without considering that might invite more competition.
Not only the successful niche websites they show to all members, but also some not-so-successful ones they will analyze the problems & how to improve that for the next websites. As the old saying goes, failure is the mother of success, Jim and Ricky demonstrate very well.
TOP#2 They are successful!
Because they are very successful about what they are doing, that’s the main reason people join Project 24 and try to achieve the same as they did.
Jim and Ricky are also the kind of people you will find at the next door with a hard-working attitude, down-to-earth personalities, and professional skills to build niche sites.
TOP#3 Popular On YouTube
If you still have doubts about Project 24, you could check their YouTube Channel to know more about them. Then to decide whether to sign up with Project 24.
By watching their videos, I found they are likable and it’s easy to catch what they are trying to say. You will definitely find some useful video marketing while watching Income School videos. It’s kinda killing two birds with one stone for me.
Is Project 24 A Scam?
No, Project 24 is definitely not a scam. It is a legitimate platform that everyone will be able to make money in a 24-month period if you spend 10 hours or more per week to build your website/YouTube Channel/Social media.
There are no short of Project 24 members who make money when building their online business, so you can trust Jim and Ricky on this.
There are other voices saying that you can find everything for FREE on Google instead of paying $449 per year to join Project 24. It sounds right and wrong simultaneously because not everyone is so diligent that could gather all information in one place.
Jim and Ricky are providing this training program for people who don’t have enough time to do the research, and it’s kinda like paying to buy time.
If you read till now and still don’t like Project 24, I am sorry that my review doesn’t help you to make up your mind joining this program. But, if you are still looking for another competitive option to try affiliate marketing to generate a stable income source, I think you will like my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
There are many programs online to teach you how to make money through affiliate marketing, and another alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You will have a keyword tool to help your keyword researches, and it works quite well for your article titles, YouTube video titles, and maybe your hashtags on Instagram.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- You can request a refund before your membership renewal, and Wealthy Affiliate does provide you a FREE 7-day trial with access to the platform like premium members. You don’t even need to type in your credit card information, so there is nothing to lose if you don’t like it in the end, right?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.