Making $1,000 per day by posting free little ads across the internet? I know it sounds lucrative, but you still wonder “What Is Income League About?” so you landed on my website, right?
If yes, you are in the right place. I was curious as you are now, so I did my due diligence and read online resources to write this review. You can make up your mind by reading this review to the end, deal?
Before we start exploring this program together, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Income League to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me selling you how good it is or requesting to click a “BUY NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I would consider switching; if not, I will stick to my favorite platform.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, so congratulations, you are actually protecting your hard-earned money by reading my review today.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Income League together.
What is Income League About?
-Summary of Income League-
Income League is created by Matthew Neer and Jamie Lewis, both are the creators of a dozen of get-rich-quick products on the internet. This one, Income League is an affiliate marketing program that teaches you how to build a landing page to promote ClickBank products by driving paid traffic through Solo Ads.
I don’t know about you, but it’s NOT the kind of affiliate marketing training program that I prefer & there are other better & legitimate programs out there. I don’t want you to take my words for Income League, so I will provide you enough evidence and proof & you can be the judges.
Inside Income League
Before you hand over your hard-earned money, if you try to leave the landing page, you would find the price goes down to $37 first. If you insist to leave again, it goes down to $24.95. So, I assume you can get it at $24.95 with access to the member’s area.
The first training is Matthew’s 90-minute video to share how he creates a landing page, how to choose affiliate products on ClickBank to promote, and how to drive paid traffic through Solo Ads.
He made it detailed, but it’s one of the worst ways to build an affiliate marketing business since it’s risky and expensive. For beginners, you basically know nothing about how it goes, so it’s easy to cost you hundreds or thousands before making your first commission.
After the training, you will hit upsells that Matthew prepares to boost your earning potential. Here is the list:
- Done-for-you email campaigns $199: 1k+ emails swipes
- Vendor Secrets Training $97(downsell at $67): done-for-you product archive and custom offers.
- Access to Matt’s past webinars $197(downsell at $77)
But, where is the part of posting little free ads on the internet to make $1,000 per day? is it Solo Ads?
Who is Income League For?
People who want to make money online 20 years ago, but it’s not working anymore in 2020.
If this is your first time searching for ways to make money online, don’t be sad now. You can try GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents, which might bring you $20-$50 each month.
If you are talking about replacing your 9-5 jobs or escaping the rat race, an online business is what you need to get what you want. Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing platform that will teach you how to build an online business from scratch, and this is the best place to start for everyone.
Ugly Truth About Income League
TOP#1 Misleading Claims
In Matthew’s sales video, it’s full of hype and misleading claims. I’ve reviewed 180+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s hype when I see it.
“Making $1,000 today, $8,000 last week and $58,000 last month?” and “Working an hour or two a day and wait for the money to flow in.” I know they sound attractive, but things won’t go in that direction, especially when you just started making money online.
The real situation is that it takes longer to see your first $1 made from the internet, and most people fail to make money online is because they don’t have a correct mindset and patience.
If Matthew told you that you need to be patient and work your butt off to make your first $1 online, would you still whip out your credit card to join this program? I guess “NO!”
If you listen to Matthew and buy all upsells from Income League, it would cost you another $493 in the first month. This is way too much.
Most people join Income League and think that $47 is the total cost, but they hit upsells immediately once they join the program. Matthew made this technically legal, but being legal doesn’t mean it’s ethical.
I believe the better approach is to show us all the potential costs upfront, so everyone will know how much they are going to invest in this program.
TOP#3 Solo Ads
There are ways to drive traffic, but the one Matthew chose is Solo Ads which you find vendors to send out your email to 1,000 people on his list.
Remember what you get in your spam folder? If you look at your spam folder, it’s easy to find out lots of spam emails about the secret to making money quick online.
Finding the legit Solo Ads vendors to send out the emails to the targeted audience is close to impossible, what happens in most cases is that you spend hundreds or maybe thousands on Solo Ads before you start making money.
What I Liked About Income League
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Income League through ClickBank and not 100% satisfied with it, you can request a refund within 60 days after the purchase.
ClickBank is full of scammy programs in the making-money-online category in recent years, but the good news is that they stick to the refund policy. Don’t forget to take your money back if you buy it by mistake.
Is Income League A Scam?
No, Income League is not technically a scam, but it’s not the kind of program that I am willing to recommend to my readers today. I am sure there must be someone who made money through this system while the majority fails.
I personally prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like what you are reading today. If you like my articles, you might come back checking my latest post, bookmarking my website into your browser, or trying things I recommend here. In the long run, we build trust and you become my loyal fans/followers/friends.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. The harder you are willing to build your online business, the higher chances you are going to see your own online success.
If you feel interested and scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, feel free to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
You don’t need to join Income League when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false & misleading claims to make you think making money online is easy. We all walked on the same path in the past, so we will provide you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- There are many Wealthy Affiliate success stories since 2005, you can get tons of results by one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
- Except for the domain name of your website, you don’t need to purchase any upsells inside Wealthy Affiliate.
- You will learn both organic and paid traffic once you do your training courses, and you can pick up the one that suits you the best. I prefer organic traffic through good SEO and good keyword research because they are cost-efficient and fun.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a FREE trial for 7 days without credit card detail required. If it’s not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your wallet, right? I will also be your personal coach & advisor to help you.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.