This High-Demand Skill Puts You Dead-Center In A Thriving, $129 Billion-Dollar Industry! You land on my article to know “What is Inbound Closer?” Am I right?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In my Inbound Closer review, I will tell you everything before you whip out credit cards purchasing the program. Before we start, I got something to tell you.
I am not referring you to join Inbound Closer to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling how good it is without showing you the red flags that I found.
This review is my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, I will consider switching platforms. You can expect an honest and unbiased review today.
Checking things online saves you money and time. Congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe and secure. Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started!
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Inbound Closer?
-Summary of Inbound Closer-
Taylor Welch and Payton Welch create Inbound Closer, and it teaches you how to improve your sales skills, generate leads, and close deals as telemarketers. It claims to get your first client in less than one week and make you $980+ commissions per day so that you can quit your 9-5 jobs in 21 days.
Simply put, it’s a legitimate education program that helps you make lots of money per day, although I see many hypes and bold claims here. After digging deep, I found some concerns that make me stay away from Inbound Closer. I don’t want you to take my words for it, so I will provide you enough information to help you make up your mind.
Inside Inbound Closer
What is closer? Closers are salespeople who are experienced in achieving the desired outcome and close deals successfully. Inbound means the clients make scheduled calls to the closers, then closers close the deals.
Once you land on the sales page, you need to fill out the form with your personal information and email address. Then, you will be able to watch a 23-minute long video to know the whole concept from Inbound Closer.
If it sounds nice to you and you like to pursue a career that Taylor and Payton show you, you go to the next step to pay $97 for the training program.
What Will You Get?
- The Daily Commission Check Blueprint: 2-module training to teach you everything you need to know to get your first client in a week.
- The Inbound Closing Accelerator: A 21-day & zero-to-pro accelerator that introduces Taylor’s proprietary Inbound Closing system that makes him close more than $42m new businesses after 3,180 phone calls.
- Bonus#01 – Post-Call Recordings and Breakdown: A collection of post-calls that broke down and analyzed by 7-figure closers, you can learn from the best!
- Bonus#02 – Access to The Inbound Closer Mastermind Group: A Group where you will find support and you can role play & practice with your fellow closers.
- Bonus#03 – Taylor’s Personal Network of Online Entrepreneurs: Taylor and Payton are always hiring for strong closers, so you get the chance to close some deals when new opportunities come.
How Does It Work?
You don’t need any skills before this training because Payton and Taylor will explain everything you need to know about telemarketing.
The main idea here is to get leads for high-ticket programs, and then you need to turn them into buying the programs over phone calls. Every time you close a deal between leads and companies, you earn commissions to help you quit 9-5 jobs.
What Does Inbound Closer Cost?
Inbound Closer only costs a one-time fee of $97, and yeah, one-time-only. I’ve seen many online training courses that charge monthly subscriptions, so it’s refreshing to see it’s $97 to buy Inbound Closer.
And, if you are not satisfied with the training, you can request a refund to take back your $97. I don’t see the harm in trying this product if you want to become a telemarketer!
Who Is Inbound Closer For?
Anyone in the telemarketing industry already but hasn’t earned that much, so it’s good to try Payton & Taylor’s training course. But, it’s not for everyone.
If you are like me, shy and introverted, I suggest you try GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents. It’s possible to make $20-$50 by completing online surveys, downloading apps, or watching videos.
If you are talking about making $200+ per month, an online business is what you need to get what you want. You can learn how to start a blog to run your affiliate marketing business from this particular educational platform.
Ugly Truth About Inbound Closer
TOP#1 Overhype & Bold Claims
Once you give out your email address for the 23-minute videos, you will start getting the below overhype and BOLD claims.
I know they like to attract people’s attention to try the program. But these kinds of marketing strategies also show on most online scams, which is a red flag for me when I first landed on the sales page. Leave your thoughts about those BOLD claims in the comment section below.
- helps 1,621 people start earning & quit their 9-5 jobs in 21 days
- all you need is a phone and 6-page PDF
- no tech skills, no capital, no set-up required prior to Inbound Closer
- join a $129 billion-dollar thriving industry
TOP#2 Lack Of Transparency
I can only know this training course is all about telemarketing after I give out my email address, and the creators should mention it clearly on the sales page so that I can save my precious time on something that isn’t right for me.
How cruel it is to ask a shy & introverted person to be a telemarketer?
Before giving out my personal email, I will expect more detail to know what I am getting, not after I pay to join the program.
Payton Welch is also affiliated with the below two programs, so you will hit upsells in the later phases when you do training inside Inbound Closer.
- The Sales Mentor: looks exactly the same as Inbound Closer
- Traffic and Funnels: run by Taylor Welch (Payton’s brother) and Chris Evans
TOP#4 No Income Guarantee
Yes, there is no income guarantee for everyone who joins the program. If you scroll down the website footer, you will find the earning disclaimer.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how-to” information gets little to no results.
It confused me since I got attracted by the bold claims that I can make $980 per day or quit my job in 21 days.
All of a sudden, Payton and Taylor are being extremely honest about the earning potential. This cold hard truth is that you may not earn $1 by joining Inbound Closer.
What I Liked About Inbound Closer
TOP#1 Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with Inbound Closer, you can request a refund at any time you want. Meaning it’s an unconditional 100% money-back guarantee.
Payton is confident about this education program’s quality, so it’s no harm to try it out if this is something you want.
TOP#2 It Works For Someone
From its Facebook Private Group, people share their success after taking the training courses. So, it’s possible that you can make money after completing the training course and applying to your telemarketing career.
Before joining, you need to understand whether this is for you. I won’t go further because I know I am introverted and not talkative with strangers, even on phone calls. Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my top pick to make money online.
TOP#3 The Real Founder
I cannot tell you how many online scams I found that using an alias as the founder, in this case, Payton Welch is real. It’s easy to find his digital footprint on the internet, such as Linkedin and Instagram.
Showing your real identity and face is a must for any digital product because people can get more information about the founders. If you do, you are confident in the product quality, and you take responsibility for anyone who purchases the products.
I suggest you look at his social media accounts or listen to the episode below that Payton talks about, “The Two Main Components of Sales,” to know better. We should do lots of homework before buying things online to keep us out of trouble.
Is Inbound Closer A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. Inbound Closer is a legitimate training program for those who want to make money as telemarketers.
However, I won’t recommend it to my readers today with overhypes & bold claims, lack of transparency, upsells, and no income guarantee.
Unlike making money to close difficult deals by phone calls, I like to build one affiliate marketing website with quality content just like what you are reading now.
If you like my sharing, you will come back to check my latest updates, bookmark this article into your browser, or try things I recommend here. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires lots of hard work, patience, and perseverance to see your online success.
The more you are willing to build your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If you feel excited and scream “THIS IS IT!” in your mind, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Inbound Closer when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an online training platform to teach you how to build an online business through affiliate marketing from scratch.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. Except for the domain name, there are no other costs.
- You get all the powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), training courses, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. Why not give it a try? I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!