You like the idea to make $3,000-$6,000 a month by only spending one hour per day, so you go online googling “What Is Home Income System?” Am I right?
It’s good to see you are doing your homework before joining any online programs, and this is the first step to filter out the bad ones & find the one that suits you the best. Before we start exploring together, there are a few things I want to tell you.
- I am not referring you to join Home Income System, so you won’t see me selling this program and requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether Home Income System suits my personality, and I am sure that you can make your final decision by reading it to the end.
- Checking things online saves time and money, so congratulations, your hard-earned money is now 100% safe and secure.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Home Income System with details below.
What is Home Income System?
-Summary of Home Income System-
Home Income System claims that you can earn $3,000-$6,000 a month by only spending one hour per day working. It just sounds too good to be true. Jason says this program is all about link posting, but ad link posting is something he uses to show us how affiliate marketing works.
After digging deeper, Home Income System isn’t as good as it claims in the sales video, and it’s also not the program that I would recommend everyone to start their making money online. We should stay away from it as far as possible.
Inside Home Income System
Jason explains that doing ad link posting can make $3,000-$6,000 per day if we can spare one hour per day. Link posting means posting links of one product or service to other sites, and you will earn commissions whenever someone clicks the links from you.
I know it’s not true. Why can I be so sure? I’ve reviewed 100+ online business opportunities here on my website, and all of them are fake. For example, My Home Success Plan and Home Profit System use the same claims but they are both shutdown now.
What this program tries to sell you is called “Affiliate marketing.” which you can promote others’ products to earn commissions. If anyone purchases through your unique affiliate links, you are indeed making money online.
According to Jason, here are the three simple steps to start your Home Income System journey.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions
- Choose an ad link posting company to work with
- Watch your money flow in
He said by following the above steps you will be able to generate $3,000-$6,000 per month from the comfort of your place. Just kick back and wait for the money in your bank accounts the next morning.
Unfortunately, there is no proof that anyone who joins Home Income System makes real money, ad link posting is just trickery to lure people to join.
Who is Home Income System For?
No one. I believe there are better options than Home Income System to earn your first commission online. You can check HERE or try the below platforms. They are all legitimate and ethical to show you how to make money online without shady tactics.
Ugly Truth About Home Income System
TOP#1 Jason Is Not Real
The guy in the introduction video called “Jason”, but I don’t even know whether he is real or not. Other sources found out that Jason is actually an actor on Fiverr, a place where you can hire freelancers to help with your business, and he charges depending on the length of your script.
TOP#2 False Claims
Besides the fake founders, there are also false claims with Home Income System. For example, making $3,000-$6,000 by only working one hour a day? It’s impossible.
What I learned from other successful affiliate marketers is that they work 10+ per day to make their online business going smoothly every single day. Working one hour per day is just a lie…
TOP#3 No Income Disclosure
I doubt that anyone who joins Home Income System ever makes money by posting ad links. There is no income disclosure or even fake testimonials claiming how much people earn from this program.
If a program has fake testimonials, we would know that it’s a scam at all. What if a program like Home Income System that has no fake testimonials & real income disclosure? It becomes difficult to know the truth.
Maybe showing us the income potential isn’t the first priority for Jason, what he likes to do may be to take $99 from everyone’s pocket…
What I Liked About Home Income System
Nothing I like from this program at all, sorry…
Is Home Income System A Scam?
Yes, Home Income System is a scam to me, so I won’t recommend everyone to try this program to make money online. As of this writing, I cannot find its website on the first page of Google, so I guess Jason might re-brand it under other names & keep robbing people on the internet. If you meet a program looks like Home Income System, leave me a comment below, I will go & check it out as soon as possible.
To be honest, I prefer an old-fashioned way to make money online, which is to build a website with quality content for my readers, just like you are reading my article today. If my readers like my articles, they would come often back and love to try things I recommend on my website. Eventually, they will become my fans/followers/customers.
If this sounds nice and decent to you, you will like my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Home Income System to post ad links to earn nothing. You can get EVERYTHING about affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate(Kyle & Carson) better once you create your starter account. You will also get responses from them most of the time.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, you won’t get the false or misleading claims to start your online business. We will let you know that an online business requires hard work, patience, and persistence. Your income won’t fall on your laps overnight, so be prepared this is a marathon not a sprint.
- There are many WA successful members from 2005. Check the next paragraph for some inspiring stories.
- You can start your WA journey with a FREE 7-day trial. If you don’t feel like it in the middle or after 7 days, you would not lose any penny. But, I am sure you will love WA immediately.
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.