A transformational 15-week journey and show you the high-income skill of closing high-ticket sales, but What Is High ticket Closer?
You may check reviews online to know what others talk about and land on my article, so in my review today, I will tell you all the good, the bad, and alternatives to help you make up your mind.
Before we start exploring, I would like to congratulate you on doing your online researches to filter out the scams, and this is the first step to pick up the legitimate ones on the internet.
I am not referring you to join Dan Lok’s High ticket Closer to earn my high commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good this training is without showing you the downsides that I found. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is High ticket Closer?
-Summary of High ticket Closer-
Product Name: High ticket Closer
Founders: Dan Lok
Product Type: High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing Program
Price: $1,995 one-time payment / $495 by 6 installments
Rating: 60 / 100
Recommend: Yes and No
Dan Lok is the creator of High Ticket Closer, and this is a 15-week training session that aims to teach you how to sell high-ticket products to earn high commissions. A high ticket means high value or cost products, so if you can make a small number of sales, it will be super lucrative.
After digging deep, Dan and his team do a good job to structure the training session, and I am sure you will learn one skill or two that you can use for the rest of your life. Meanwhile, there is also some letdown, and I will share all of them & you can be the judges.
Inside High Ticket Closer
High Ticket Closer is a 15-week training program that gives you the right skills and expertise so that after the training, you can close High-Ticket offers and luxury goods/services.
Dan and his team will walk you through the correct mindset, a whole new set of strategies, human psychology, how to handle objections and resistance, role play & practice with Dan, case study, and other tips to arrange the meeting with your potential customers.
Other similar high-ticket programs that I’ve reviewed are AWOL academy, Ministry of Freedom, and Knowledge Broker Blueprint. Or, one high-ticket MLM scheme disguised under an affiliate marketing course, you may be able to promote any of them if you follow the training and practice enough.
Here is the breakdown of what you are gonna learn in the 15-week training sessions:
- WEEK 1-2: How to dominate in life and business with a high-ticket mindset
- WEEK 3-4: The advanced human psychology of high-ticket sales and ultra-luxury selling
- WEEK 5-6: The one-call closer methodology that I’ve used to close profitable deals with high-level influencers fast – even when I was just starting out, and no one knew my name!
- WEEK 7-8: The high ticket sales scripts – the 7 secrets I, Dan Lok, have used to close tens of millions of dollars over the phone
- WEEK 9-10: How to handle objections and resistance like a Kung-Fu master easily handles a 300-pound boxer
- WEEK 11-12: How to find high-ticket partners – includes role-play sessions with me, Dan Lok, and others on my team
- WEEK 13: How my top HTC students make a 6-figure income (and keep growing) as a high-ticket closer
- WEEK 14-15: Mystery bonus class – unlocked if you meet the following challenge
Besides the training, Dan also provides the below extra bonuses to help you better master how to close deals.
- Bonus #1 – Proprietary Access To A Global Role-Playing Platform 24/7/365: you can practice with other members and get your skills sharpened 24/7/365.
- Bonus #2 – Recordings Of Actual Role Plays & Closing Calls: You will learn from the past recordings to get some tips
- Bonus #3 – Lifetime Access To Our Global HTC Community (Private FB Group)
- Unadvertised Bonus – High-Ticket Closer Roadmap: this is taken from the BEST practices, principles, and philosophies of HTC’s most successful students
Yes, any high-ticket programs have upsells, and it’s no exception in High Ticket Closer.
- Inner Circle Membership $1995 one-time payment and then $200 per month: gives you exclusive access to Dan and his inner circle of the BEST students.
- High Ticket Millionaire $30,000 one-time payment: advanced training for those who are not short of budget
Who Is High ticket Closer For?
- People who like to make a high commission by selling high-ticket products
- People who can put handwork, patience, and perseverance into learning High Ticker Closer
- People who can pay $1,995 for an online training program
If you don’t meet the above criteria, don’t give up on your hopes now. I am sure you want to make extra bucks online, but this isn’t ideal for beginners. There are legitimate platforms that could help you turn your online activities into a few bucks.
If quitting your 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. This particular training platform teaches me how to build my online business, and I’ve made my first commissions in less than one year, and I think it’s the best place to start for beginners.
Ugly Truth About High ticket Closer
TOP#1 It’s Expensive!
The price of High Ticket is the major let down. I don’t think I can whip out my credit card to purchase an online training program at $1,995. Although Dan and his team will give you a 15-week training session, I still think not everyone could afford it.
Dan provides you 6 installments($495), but the total cost rises to $2,970(almost $1,000 more than one-time payment) So, if you are tight on budget and want to purchase it, don’t miss this offer to get in.
TOP#2 No Guarantees
People who purchase any “how-to” training programs will likely get a result close to nothing. In this case, Dan will also not guarantee you any earning potentials since this depends mostly on your skills, experiences, and knowledge.
In my opinion, it’s unlikely you can recoup the investment, let alone make profits.
TOP#3 Not Ideal For Newbies
Dan claims that any newbie can generate a 5-figure income per month after completing his 7-week training, but this sounds too good to be true & it probably is.
I understand Dan’s training is legitimate, but learning is one thing & implementing what you have learned from the training in the real world is another thing. High Ticket Closer suits those who have experience in online marketing or retail sales but not ideal for newbies.
Tell me what do you think the below two upsells after paying $1,995 to get in? If the front-end product is good enough, why do we need to purchase the upsells?
- Inner Circle Membership $1995 one-time payment and then $200 per month
- High Ticket Millionaire $30,000 one-time payment
My advice is to get positive results by the initial investment first. If yes, you may consider buying the latter upsells. If no, it’s a bit risky to purchase upsells.
What I Liked About High ticket Closer
TOP#1 Dan Lok Is Real
Unlike online scams that using alias as the founders name, Dan Lok is a real deal.
He is originally from Hong Kong and moved to Canada after a few years. He failed 13 businesses, but he didn’t give up on hopes. At 27, he became a self-made millionaire, and his income continues to grow up to 8-9 figures in one year.
His story is inspiring and motivating, so he got featured in various media such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Press Newsroom, USA Today, etc. Besides, he is also a two-time TEDx opening speaker with other industry leaders.
TOP#2 A 30-Day Refund Policy
If you don’t like High Ticket Closer and think it won’t work, you can request a refund. You need to show Dan and his team that you take action & implement the training but get nothing in return.
There is a gray zone about this refund policy since it’s hard to prove that you have taken action, and the refund is also not guaranteed.
Is High ticket Closer A Scam?
No, it is not a scam at all. It’s good training for those who like to sell high-ticket products to anyone interested to earn high commissions. But, with the above downsides, I won’t recommend to online marketing beginners.
I prefer to build an affiliate marketing website with quality content to promote things I have a passion for. On SmileAffiliateSuccess.com, I review mostly online business opportunities to find the perfect path to achieve my goals. People also can get my honest and unbiased sharing to get what they want.
If they like my articles, they will check my latest updates, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and the income won’t fall on your laps or flood in your bank account overnight. The more you are willing to put on your website, the more you stand to warn with it. If you feel “THIS IS IT!” and very excited, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join High ticket Closer when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
>>>Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed<<<
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
6 thoughts on “What Is High Ticket Closer?”
At first I thought that this looked like a really great program, and it probably is. I think you can learn a lot here, but when I looked at the price, I thought “oops, no, don’t think so”. On top of that come expensive upsells.
The $30,000 upsell shocked me. Who would pay $30,000 for this program? If you can afford to pay 30,000 for a course, I would prefer to spend that money on something else, but that’s just me.
Although the High Ticket Closer looks like a course where one could get some useful knowledge, I find it overpriced, as if it were the best of the best, and I think we can find other programs that are just as good and can teach us about high ticket sales.
Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts on my High Ticket Closer review. The price of the front-end product and the upsells did WOW me just like how it WOW you.
When people search for ways to make money online for whatever reasons, they normally have not much money left. I doubt they can purchase a program that costs $1,995 or $30,000, right? That’s why I recommend newbies to try affiliate marketing as the first try to make money online because it does not require you a leg or an arm. This particular training platform helps me make my first commissions in less than one year, so if I can do it, I believe everyone can do it.
I feel well informed of the High Ticket Closer (HTC) by Dan Lok after reading your review. It seems like a legit program with good content. It’s an ideal platform if you have lots of money to for this program and upsells. As it can be very expensive especially the upsells. I have come across Dan Lok on Instagram and YouTube but was not aware of his HTC program.
I really liked reading about the Wealthy Affiliate. It is an amazing place to learn how to set up a successful online business at a fraction of the price compared to HTC.
Thank you for sharing
Yes, you got my points that buying this program cost a lot than what beginners can afford. On the other hand, Wealthy Affiliate is so much affordable for anyone who likes to build an online business through affiliate marketing. It’s great to know that we have the same opinions. 🙂
Yup, I agree with you, High Ticket Closer is a legitimate training program. However, it’s very specific and teaches how to close high-ticket deals to earn commissions. I believe this is not something that could help you to start an online business.
All in all, I like your review. Thanks for sharing. Dan is a legit guy and I have watched a few of his videos on YouTube. Seems like a real deal indeed. Thanks again for sharing and keep up the good work!
Thanks for coming back to my site to read more from me. It seems that my reviews help. 🙂
Dan is cool and makes lots of money at a very young age, and this training program is also legitimate. The primary issue is the price for complete newbies interested in making money online. I believe affiliate marketing is a good start point for beginners because it’s affordable, easy to follow, and no prior experiences needed before proceeding. Among all the training platforms, this one is my top pick.