What? You found an online opportunity that only needs you to work 15 minutes a day to earn $300, but you still wonder “What Is Funnel X ROI?” deep inside your mind, right?
I was curious as you are, so I did my due diligence & wrote this review. You can make your decision by reading this review to the end. Before we go further, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join Funnel X ROI since I am not associated with it in any form, so you won’t see me selling and pushing you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. What I will share today is honest and unbiased, you can count me on this.
- This review is also my approach to know whether it suits my personality or budget. If I find one platform or program better than the one I am currently using, I will consider switching.
- Checking things online can save you time and money, so you are actually protecting your hard-earned money from being stolen by online scams. Congratulations!
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Funnel X ROI together.
What is Funnel X ROI?
-Summary of Funnel X ROI-
Funnel X ROI is created by David Dekel, who quitted the 8-year corporate job back in 2014 and decided to make money online. Funnel X ROI has 5 additional tools & programs that you can promote, and most of them don’t belong to David himself. If you decide to join any of them, David might also earn commissions from you too.
After digging deep, I must say that I am not a big fan of this platform although I can tell David knows well about what he is doing. I still prefer my current platform that reaches me everything on how to run a legitimate online business. Let me show you more detail below, so you can understand what I am saying & you can be the judges.
Inside Funnel X ROI
Funnel X ROI is not a typical platform that I’ve reviewed here on my website, every membership or programs you sell, David won’t pay you commissions. You will get the commissions from the 3rd party affiliate marketing programs. So, what are these five programs? Let me list down below.
1. Easy 1Up
Easy 1Up is am MLM(multi-level marketing) business, and it’s created by Peter Wolfing who is a notorious online marketer. It has five membership options starting with $25 up to $1000. It’s similar to other pyramid schemes that I’ve reviewed here on my website such as UpCrowdMe, Unity Network, or Instant Cash Solution.
If you choose to join Easy 1Up, there is something you need to be aware of before you purchase the program. If you buy $100 level & your referral also buys the same or lower levels, you would get commissions.
If your referrals buy $250, $500, or $1000 levels, you would not get anything. For me, this is called “Pay to Play” which I loathe the most when I search for ways to make money online, and I highly concerned why David is promoting Easy 1Up…
Now LifeStyle is an MLM business that sells health and wellness related products, and it’s created by Joel Therien in 2017. You can sell the products or recruit other people into the system to make commissions.
One thing that I found from Now LifeStyle different from other MLMs is that you need to pay memberships every month. As affiliates, you are required to buy three kinds of products:
- Health and Wellness for 5 Family Members: $100 per year or $24.97 per month. A customized workout and nutrition plan for you and five members in your family.
- Business Automation and Autoresponder: $250 per year or $24.97 per month. A landing page builder, lead capture system, text/video templates, autoresponder, an email list of up to 5000 subscribers, and multiple segregated mailing campaigns.
- Reseller Program: $250 per year or $24.97 per month. The license that allows you to resell the program and collect up to 100% commissions and 90% residual commissions every month.
ROI Panel is also from David himself, and this is a product that helps you calculate return on investment(ROI) to make your advertising campaigns running optimally. But, it’s not cheap, look at the prices below.
You will also receive the reseller license with the level you purchase to earn 50% commissions if you are lucky to sell someone the same product.
This is David’s secret course that teaches you how to drive traffic to your sales pages or websites. Udimi is a platform that connects Solo Ads buyers & sellers.
You can find the sellers that you are able to use, then pay them sending emails to their list with your unique affiliate links to generate clicks through emails. The cost per click varies from $0.35-$0.95, and it’s good for affiliate marketers who are not short of money to run paid ads.
Advertising Boost used to be a vacation incentive program that helps businesses improve the conversion rates by offering the prizes of a travel-around-the-world trip.
While I did my online research, it redirected me to Marketing Boost that looks exactly like Advertising Boost. Maybe the name changed, but I am not sure.
Marketing Boos also allows you to create high-value free vacation bonuses to make more leads. It costs from $97 to $297 per month, and it’s cheaper if you pay annually.
Who is Funnel X ROI For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who are serious about making money online through Funnel X ROI and not short of budget. I believe this platform will become your other passive income streams.
If you are just started your online business, I won’t recommend you try this platform since you literally know nothing about affiliate marketing. GPT sites are better options to get your first bite of making money online by turning your daily online activities into a few cents.
If you are looking for a stable income stream from the internet, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My all-time favorite is Wealthy Affiliate, and it’s the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Funnel X ROI
TOP#1 Easy 1Up
It’s a shame that David promotes a program like Easy 1Up which is a pyramid scheme. Although it gets the high commission rate(up to 100%), it’s indeed a program that focuses on recruitment only.
Selling a pyramid scheme to earn commissions might be legal in some cases, but it doesn’t mean it’s ethical. For me, running an online business that promotes legitimate programs, services, or products will be my top choice.
TOP#2 Misleading Claims
David claims that you can join “for free” and this is a “No String Attached” business opportunity. Or, you can make $300 with only spending 15 minutes per day.
Based on what I just showed you above, you should have known that Funnel X ROI is a “Pay To Play” program. Before you start earning commissions, you need to purchase the same program that you want to promote. So, why did David say that it’s free and no string attached?
TOP#3 Not Beginner Friendly
For affiliate marketing beginners, what you need are comprehensive training courses, a personal coach or mentor, and 24/7 support to guide you in building your online business.
You won’t get any of these from Funnel X ROI since this platform is for experienced affiliate marketers to generate more income streams by promoting the above services & programs. It’s just not for beginners.
TOP#4 It’s Expensive!
I understand you like to make money online, but one thing you need to consider is the cost. It’s the same as any investment in the real world. If you can get a lower cost to make money online, your ROI will be better than those who pay higher.
For example, if you can get a legitimate and reliable affiliate marketing platform at $49 a month, instead of paying $1000 in Easy 1Up Vertex Pro just to qualify for the commissions, your ROI would be so much better!
What I Liked About Funnel X ROI
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing In The Right Way
I must say David knows well about what he is doing and shows us the right path that makes him lots of income, which is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products for commissions, so you don’t have to create your own products or digital services.
It’s easy to tell that David does have the know-how to attract the laser-targeted audience, how to use marketing tactics to close sales, and how to run ads to maximize the earning potential. It’s great that we can learn something, instead of some generic affiliate marketing knowledge that you can find on Google for free and better.
Is Funnel X ROI A Scam?
No, Funnel X ROI is not a scam. David does provide his secret methods to run a successful campaign to earn commissions such as Udimi(Solo Ads), but it’s not the platform I would recommend to anyone who is interested in making money online.
I prefer to build my website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today, and I structure all my articles with good SEO & good keyword researches. Once my readers find my articles useful and helpful, they will come back often checking my latest updates or trying things I recommend here on my website. Here come the commissions.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. Your time and effort spent on building your websites are worth in the long run. If you feel super excited about my alternative to make money online, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Funnel X ROI when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You are not restricted to promote just five programs like what you can only promote in Funnel X ROI. On Wealthy Affiliate, you can promote anything you want, and the best is that you can promote things you have passion. In that case, you will do things that you love without thinking it’s like a job.
- We won’t give you false & misleading claims to lure you join us by saying that you can get rich quick. No! We will tell you that you need hard work, patience, persistence to build your online business before seeing positive results.
- Wealthy Affiliate is the best place for beginners to start learning & absorbing everything about affiliate marketing. I will also be your personal coach/mentor, so see you on the other side.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you don’t feel like it after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account. So why not give yourself a chance for something that might lead you to online success?
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.