You only need to work 15 minutes a day to earn $300, but you still wonder, “What Is Funnel X ROI?” If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Funnel X ROI review, I’ll cover the below to help you make up your mind. You can make a better decision by reading this review to the end.
- What Is Funnel X ROI?
- Inside Funnel X ROI
- Who Is Funnel X ROI For?
- Funnel X ROI Pros & Cons
- Is Funnel X ROI A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Funnel X ROI?
-Summary of Funnel X ROI-
David Dekel created Funnel X ROI. He quit the 8-year corporate job in 2014 and decided to make money online. Funnel X ROI has 5 additional tools & programs that you can promote, and most of them don’t belong to David himself. If you decide to join any of them, David will earn commissions from your purchase. This is how affiliate marketing works.
After digging deep, I must say that I am not a big fan of Funnel X ROI. Some programs are either over-priced or leading people in the wrong direction of making money online.
I will stick to my favorite platform that teaches me everything on how to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business. Let me show you more detail below, so you can be the judges.
Inside Funnel X ROI
Funnel X ROI is not a typical platform that I’ve reviewed, for every membership product or program you promote, David won’t pay you commissions. You will get commissions from the 3rd party affiliate marketing programs. So, what are these five programs? Let me show you right below.
1. Easy 1Up
Peter Wolfing created Easy 1Up, and it’s a pyramid scheme in disguise. It has 5 membership options starting with $25 up to $1000. It’s similar to other pyramid schemes that I’ve reviewed such as UpCrowdMe, Unity Network, or Instant Cash Solution.
Recently, they created the most expensive product called “Vertex LIVE”. It costs $2,000 with a $200 admin fee. I don’t know about you, but this is too expensive for affiliate marketing beginners.
If you choose to join Easy 1Up, there is something you need to be aware of before you purchase the program.
If you buy $100 level & your referral also buys the same or lower levels, you would get commissions. If your referrals buy $250, $500, or $1000+, you would get nothing.
That’s why they encourage you to purchase the highest product to be eligible for every commission.
Now LifeStyle is an MLM business that sells health and wellness products, and it’s created by Joel Therien in 2017. You can sell the products or recruit other people into the system to make commissions.
One thing that I found from Now LifeStyle different from other MLMs is that you need to pay memberships every month. As affiliates, you are required to buy three kinds of products:
- Health and Wellness for 5 Family Members: $100 per year or $24.97 per month. A customized workout and nutrition plan for you and five members in your family.
- Business Automation and Autoresponder: $250 per year or $24.97 per month. A landing page builder, lead capture system, text/video templates, autoresponder, an email list of up to 5000 subscribers, and multiple segregated mailing campaigns.
- Reseller Program: $250 per year or $24.97 per month. The license that allows you to resell the program and collect up to 100% commissions and 90% residual commissions every month.
ROI Panel is also from David, and this is a product that helps you calculate return on investment(ROI) to optimize your advertising campaigns. But, it’s not cheap, look at the prices.
You will also receive the reseller license with the level you purchase to earn 50% commissions if you are lucky to sell someone the same product.
This is David’s secret course that teaches you how to drive traffic to your sales pages or websites. Udimi is a platform that connects Solo Ads buyers & sellers.
You can find the sellers, and then pay them to send emails to their list with your unique affiliate links to generate clicks through emails. The cost per click varies from $0.35-$0.95, and it’s good for affiliate marketers who are not short of budget to run paid ads.
Advertising Boost used to be a vacation incentive program that helps businesses improve the conversion rates by offering the prizes of a travel-around-the-world trip.
While I did my online research, it redirected me to Marketing Boost that looks exactly like Advertising Boost. Maybe the name changed, but I am not sure.
Marketing Boost also allows you to create high-value free vacation bonuses to make more leads. It costs from $97 to $297 per month, and it’s cheaper if you pay annually.
Who Is Funnel X ROI For?
Experienced affiliate marketers who are serious about making money online through Funnel X ROI and not short of budget.
If you are just started your online business, I won’t recommend you try this platform. GPT sites are better options for making money online by turning your daily online activities into a few cents, and it’s possible to make $20-$50 per month.
If you are looking for a stable income stream from the internet, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My favorite platform is Wealthy Affiliate, and it’s the best place to start.
Ugly Truth About Funnel X ROI
TOP#1 Easy 1Up
It’s a shame that David promotes a program like Easy 1Up which is a pyramid scheme. Although it gets a high commission rate(up to 100%), it’s indeed a program that focuses on recruitment only.
Selling a pyramid scheme to earn commissions might be legal in some cases, but it doesn’t mean it’s ethical. For me, running an online business that promotes legitimate programs, services, or products will be my top choice.
TOP#2 Misleading Claims
David claims that you can join “for free” and this is a “No String Attached” business opportunity. Or, you can make $300 by only spending 15 minutes per day.
Based on what I just showed you above, Funnel X ROI is a “Pay To Play” program. Before you start earning commissions, you need to purchase the same program that you want to promote. So, why did David say that it’s free and no string attached?
TOP#3 Not Beginner Friendly
For affiliate marketing beginners, what you need are comprehensive training courses, a personal coach or mentor, and 24/7 support to guide you on how to start a blog running an affiliate marketing business.
You won’t get any of these from Funnel X ROI since this platform is mainly for experienced affiliate marketers to generate more income streams by promoting other services & programs. It’s not for beginners.
I understand you like to make money online, but one thing you need to consider is the cost. If you can get a lower cost to make money online, your ROI will be better than those who pay higher.
For example, if you can get a legitimate and reliable affiliate marketing platform at $49 a month, instead of paying $2,000 in Easy 1Up Vertex LIVE just to qualify for the commissions, your ROI would be so much better!
What I Liked About Funnel X ROI
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing In The Right Way
David knows well about what he is doing and shows us the path that makes him lots of income, which is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products for commissions, so you don’t have to create your own products or digital services.
It’s easy to tell that David does have the know-how to attract the laser-targeted audience, how to use marketing tactics to close sales, and how to run ads to maximize the earning potential.
Is Funnel X ROI A Scam?
No, Funnel X ROI is not a scam. David does provide his secret methods to run a successful campaign to earn commissions such as Udimi(Solo Ads), but it’s not the platform I would recommend to anyone interested in making money online.
I prefer to start a blog with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my review today, and I structure all my articles with good SEO & good keyword researches.
Once my readers find my articles helpful, they will try things I recommend here on my website. Here come the commissions.
To be 100% honest with you, the process takes some time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence. Your time and effort spent on building your websites are worth it in the long run.
If you feel super excited about my alternative to make money online, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Funnel X ROI when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You are not restricted to promote five programs in Funnel X ROI. On Wealthy Affiliate, you can promote anything you want, and the best is that you can promote things you have passion. In that case, you will do things that you love without thinking it’s a job.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- WA offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!