What Is Freedom Influencer? You land on my article to know more about this question, and yes, I will share everything you need to know today.
Nathan Lucas is the man behind Freedom Influencer. He shares lots of free & valuable content on this site to help people like you and me make passive income online, and he also recommends some helpful resources.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
What Is Freedom Influencer?
-Summary of Freedom Influencer-
Freedom Influencer is a website where Nathan Lucas shares tips or recommendations for building an online business through affiliate marketing, which is the same as I do here. He also has a YouTube channel with more than 387,000 followers of this writing, so it’s easy to tell that he knows a lot in affiliate marketing & he nailed it.
After checking his website and his recommendations, his free marketing guides are excellent, and I am sure you will benefit a lot from them. As for some of his recommendations, I have other opinions. Let me show you all the good, the bad, and the alternative to help you make up your mind today. Shall we?
Inside Freedom Influencer
It’s good to check on Nathan’s articles to pick up his tips and suggestions for running an affiliate marketing business.
You will also get his know-how of an affiliate marketing business by blogging, and you can trade your email address for his free ebook – 8 Simple Steps To Affiliate Marketing Riches. After that, you will receive regular emails from Nathan that he uses to promote further products or services.
Free Marketing Guides
Here are a few of Nathan Lucas’s free marketing guide:
- How to Use Quora to Generate and Drive Traffic Back to Your Website
- A Complete Ahrefs Review: Is the Ahrefs Free Trial Worth the Time?
- Is This a Bad Link? How and When to Remove Links from Google
- Website Hierarchy and How to Use Internal Linking for SEO
- Become an On-Page Pro: Your Complete 2020 On-Page SEO Checklist
- 19 Creative Ideas to Make Money From Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic
To shorten the time you need to build your affiliate marketing business, Nathan makes a page where he put all his recommendations. His top list of recommended services or programs:
- Legendary Marketer: An high-ticket affiliate marketing program
- My Lead System PRO: Lead generation system
- GetResponse: Landing Pages, Webinars, Autoresponders, Automation, and more!
- Go Daddy: Domain registration and website hosting
- MLSP: Blog creation with step by step training
- Divi Theme: A WordPress theme
- Thrive Themes: A WordPress suite of website tools
- OptimizePress: A WordPress theme and a plugin
- LeadPages: Create beautiful landing pages
- Clickfunnels: A powerful funnel builder to market, sell, and deliver your products and services online!
- Aweber: Autoresponder service
- Outsourcing Services: He recommends Fiverr.com, Source-Wave, and Upwork
- 3 Minute Expert: Ray Higdon breaks down his multi-million dollar blog in this course
- Social Retargeting Pro: A training on retargeting your potential customers on Facebook
Who Is Freedom Influencer For?
People who like to start making money online through affiliate marketing. You can either read his articles or watch his YouTube videos to get the fundamentals and then consider his recommendations.
I love watching his YouTube videos to get some tips to leverage my online business, and he is a very good public speaker, which brought him huge success online. This is something that we all can learn from him.
Ugly Truth About Freedom Influencer
TOP#1 Expensive Recommendations
This is the biggest turndown for me when I see that Nathan recommends Legendary Marketer that costs up to $12,000.
I believe not every affiliate marketing beginner could afford that amount of money to join an online course, which doesn’t give you any income guarantee. It’s his choice to promote a high-ticket training product to make commissions, and he is honest on this.
He said that upfront in this article, “High ticket affiliate marketing is where you can earn $500 or more in commissions per sale. Many times high ticket affiliate programs allow you to make between $1,000 – $10,000 in commissions per sale.”
However, promoting high-ticket programs is not my thing. I chose to promote another affiliate marketing training at a much lower price & with the same effective training, support, and the community to help you succeed. I will share mine in one minute.
What I Liked About Freedom Influencer
TOP#1 Free Guides
Those free guides Nathan shares on his website are too useful to nitpick. I personally find they are of great value, especially when beginners search online to build an affiliate marketing business.
Nathan shares with us his resources that he used to build his online business.
Although some of them are pretty expensive, they still give us good references for future uses. If you start from zero, you can do more online researches to find the perfect ones that suit your budget and personality.
Is Freedom Influencer A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam at all. Actually, I think Nathan’s free guides offer great value to affiliate marketing beginners. If you are just starting to make money online through affiliate marketing, you will find the same way as I did.
However, the only downside is that the expensive programs or services he recommends on the resource page. If I show you another alternative with the same effective training, tools, and features, would you consider trying it too? Hell YES!
When it comes to building an affiliate marketing business, I prefer Wealthy Affiliate. It’s a platform that I learned everything about affiliate marketing and got all the support I need 365/24/7.
It helps me make my first commissions in less than one year, and if I can do this, trust me, you can make it too. If you are interested in my favorite affiliate marketing platform of all times, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to purchase Nathan’s expensive recommendations when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.