Finally, a proven method for making real money from home, even you are brand new and have zero sales experience. I know it sounds amazing, but you still wonder “What Is Freedom Formula About?” & land on my website.
Am I right? If yes, you are in the right place to be. I was curious as you are right now, so I did my due diligence to write this review. Before I show you everything, I have something to tell you.
- I am not referring you to join Freedom Formula to earn my commissions, which I loathe the most when I read online reviews, so you won’t see me requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality, and you are able to make the decision by reading to the end.
- Checking things online saves time and money, congratulations, your hard-earned money is now safe & secure.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What is Freedom Formula About?
-Summary of Freedom Formula-
Freedom Formula claims that you can make thousands of money by proven system money making method, but it’s just a sales funnel to another high-ticket program called “Super Affiliate Network(SAN)” I’ve reviewed SAN not long ago, so I know the secret behind this crazy money-making method is to sell the expensive memberships to people for commissions.
Normally, I am a fan of affiliate marketing but not in a way that Freedom Formula & Super Affiliate Network guide us. I won’t recommend this program to anyone who is interested in affiliate marketing, and I will provide more proof & evidence below.
Inside Freedom Formula
The sales video on the website is trying to lure you to hand over your hard-earned $27. Once you pay through a ClickBetter payment form, you will hit another high-ticket program immediately.
The so-called Freedom Formula is nothing but a sales funnel to Super Affiliate Network(SAN). For those who don’t know what Super Affiliate Network is, let me give you a summary.
Super Affiliate Network(SAN)
Super Affiliate Network is a high-ticket affiliate marketing training course that runs the same as Freedom Formula, but it’s super expensive. To earn a commission, you need to purchase the product first to qualify for it. If your referrals buy the same tier product, you will earn a commission. If they buy higher tier products than yours, you won’t earn any.
Here is the list of SAN products, it’s easy to find out that you need to purchase the higher products in order to earn the most commissions from SAN.
- Profit Boosting Bootcamp $7
- Annual Membership $297-$397
- Super Affiliate Monthly $24-$47
- PRO Mentorship $97
- Maui Intensive $12,497
- All IN $17,497
It’s inevitable that people spend more money than what they can make back. This commission model is just like what MLMs(Multi-Level Marketing) use, and to make good money you need to keep recruiting people into the system.
Other similar sales funnels to SAN that I’ve reviewed here on my website are The Profit Shortcut & Super Affiliate Secrets X. Both The Profit Shortcut & Super Affiliate Secrets X share similar websites and disclaimers, and they focus on selling you Super Affiliate Network(SAN).
Who Is Freedom Formula For?
No one… The way Freedom Formula and Super Affiliate Network show us is like a pyramid scheme in disguise, so it won’t deliver what we saw in the sales video. There are many online scams and pyramid schemes in disguise all over the internet, but there are some legitimate platforms to help you make money in the correct & legal way.
- GPT sites: Good for people who like to have the first bite of how to make money online, and you can turn your daily online activities into a few cents by completing online surveys, watching videos, or read emails. If this is your thing, feel free to check HERE.
- Affiliate Marketing Platforms: If escaping the rat race & replacing your job is your goal, an online business is what you need to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation will guide you on the right path.
Ugly Truth About Freedom Formula
TOP#1 Fake Founder’s Information
From the sales video, the narrator’s name is Keysha, but it makes me skeptical since I cannot find her footprints on social media.
Just like The Profit Shortcut or Super Affiliate Secrets X, it could be Misha who created those sales funnels under different names to promote Super Affiliate Network(SAN). Or, some affiliates of SAN created these sales funnels to help them generate income online at your expense.
TOP#2 A Done-For-You System
I know a done-for-you system is a saver for laziness. The system does most of the hard work, and there is little on your side. I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities here, so I know the programs or systems that have the same claims are proven scams.
And, if the founder decides to shut down or close the done-for-you system, your online business goes down too. Are you going to risk your online business on something like this?
TOP#3 Low Income Potential
Although I showed you some proof that Freedom Formula is just a doorway to Super Affiliate Network(SAN), I know that you still wanna know how much you can earn by joining Super Affiliate Network, right? Let’s read some numbers in the below screenshot.
This income disclosure from Super Affiliate Network indicates that less than 1% of SAN members who makes more than $804 per month, let alone make profits. It’s highly possible that you end up losing money than what you can make back.
Since the products from SAN is more like memberships, not real products, it kind off reminds me of two similar programs in the past, MOBE(My Online Business Education) and Digital Altitude. By using the same method to make money at members’ expenses, both of them got shut down by FTC. SAN might be the next target of FTC, which pushes me away from this business opportunity & you should be cautious too.
What I Liked About Freedom Formula
TOP#1 Money-Back Guarantee
Once you click the button to pay $27 to join Freedom Formula, you will be led to a ClickBetter’s payment form. In this case, I believe you are able to request a refund to ClickBetter if you purchase it by mistake within the first 60 days.
However, having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean it’s not a scam. In some cases, you need to meet certain criteria to take your money back, it takes longer to complete the refund cycle.
Is Freedom Formula A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s a scam. With unknown founder’s information, a done-for-you system, and low-income potential, I will ignore this opportunity and find another legitimate affiliate marketing platform to generate online income streams.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my article today. If you like my sharing, you will come back once in a while for the latest updates or try things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my fans/followers/customers.
To be completely honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and the income won’t just fall on your lap overnight. It’s like any other business opportunity in the world that requires hard work, patience, and persistence.
If you are still with me and cannot wait for my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Freedom Formula when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, when you are participating in training courses, and they respond to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor inside WA, so see you on board.
- You don’t need to have Freedom Formula to create a done-for-you system since it’s risky to lose all potentially. On the other hand, we will teach you how to build your niche website step by step for your own online success.
- There are many WA success stories since 2005, and you can get the results with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring stories in the next paragraph. Enjoy!
- You get all the powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain the success of your online business. WA also provides a 7-day FREE trial without credit card detail required, you won’t lose a dime if you feel this is not your cup of tea after 7 days.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Freedom Formula on the first page of Google, maybe it got shutdown or re-brand under new names. If you meet a program sounds like this, feel free to leave a comment below, I will try my best to write a review for that.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.