Let me guess, you found Four Percent Group that seems a good online business training, but you still wanted to know “What Is Four Percent Group About?” and what other people think about it. Am I right?
If yes, you are in the right place. In this review, I am going to show you everything you need to know before you whip out credit cards purchasing this training course. Before we start exploring, I like to tell you something.
- I am not referring you to join Four Percent Group to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me selling you how good it is without exposing the major downsides that I found.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether Four Percent Group suits my budget or personality, if yes, I would consider switching from the platform that I use at the moment.
- Checking things online saves you time and money, I can see you are doing very well on this part. Congratulations.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep Four Percent Group together.
What is Four Percent Group About?
-Summary of Four Percent Group-
Product Name: Four Percent Group
Founders: Vick Strizheus
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training & Business
Price: $49 per month or $497 one-time payment + hidden costs
Rating: 70 / 100
Recommend: Yes for people who are not short of budget, No for beginners!
Four Percent Group is created by Vick Strizheus, and it’s an affiliate marketing sales funnel to other online services so that you can promote them & Four Percent Group products to earn commissions.
You will get training resources and learn how to make this happened, but it’s not the best place to start for your online business. I don’ want you to take my words for it, so I am going to show you evidence and proof below & you can decide on your own.
Inside Four Percent Group
Once you hand over $49 to join Four Percent Group, you will get 7-step Getting Started Training. It’s the fondation of creating your multiple income streams, and the most important is the 3rd and 4th, in my opinion.
Start Here: 7 Steps
- The Plans, details & strategy for wining
- Payment account setup
- Funnel Setup
- Activating multiple streams of income
- Activate your power base, Get result fast
- Get Connected!
- Start operation $100K training
Courses & Products
Here are the categories of video training you can access to learn more tips from Vick, and he is normally two-step ahead of other marketing gurus. He shows you how he builds all these high-converting landing pages and encourages you to create your own instead of copy and paste.
- Business & Marketing
- Tech & Systems
- Health & Fitness
- How-to Tutorials
Multiple Streams of Income
To create your multiple streams of income, Vick gets you the below extra products to earn commissions after you also purchase them & promote them through Four Percent Group.
- ClickFunnels: Sales Funnel Builder
- LeadPages: Page Builder
- ClickMagick: Marketing Tracking Tool
- GetResponse: Autoresponder
- AWeber: Autoresponder
- Udimi: Solo Ads
- Namecheap: Domain Name Registration
- Tecademics: Internet Marketing Training Platform
How It Works?
Once you purchased the above and Four Percent Group products, you will learn how to use ClickFunnel to start promoting these affiliate products. Since you just started, Vick will also show you how to run paid ads for instant results.
Therefore, the process here is to set up your sales funnel to promote the above affiliate products you just purchase & run paid ads to your sales funnel for the commissions to come in.
How Does The Name Come From?
According to Vick, 80% of people who fail to make money online because they only whine about their lives without doing anything. 16% of people will do something with skepticism and they won’t end up successfully changing their lives.
Only 4% of people will take mass actions without questioning themselves & do not quit. That’s how the name comes from. Tell me which kind of people you are in the comment below, 80%, 16%, or 4%?
Who is Four Percent Group For?
People who use & purchase all the products that Vick includes in this program so that you can start earning commissions.
People who are not short of money and you believe you are the 4%.
For a total newbie of affiliate marketing, I would recommend GPT sites to turn your daily online activities into a few cents or a legitimate platform to teach you how to build an online business from scratch.
Ugly Truth About Four Percent Group
TOP#1 The Shades Of Vick
I know that we all have the dark side, and our past doesn’t decide who we are today. Vick has a 15-year experience in internet marketing, but in his early stage, he had ever created Big Idea Mastermind, Project Breakthrough, and High Traffic Academy. Taking Big Idea Mastermind for instance, it was to promote the notorious Empower Network scam.
The worst part is that Vick was guilty of switching people’s affiliate links under his name so that he could make commissions for closed sales, and he has violated the law & was sent to prison for 9 months for an insurance claim fraud.
I believe everyone has a chance to turn over a new leaf, but in most cases, I will not join any programs from the guy who has a dark past just to get myself out of trouble. I hope you get what I mean…
TOP#2 Hidden Costs
Here is the list of the products Vick recommends you to generate multiple income streams:
- ClickFunnels(Sales Funnel Builder): $97-$297 per month
- LeadPages(Page Builder): $25-$199 per month
- ClickMagick(Marketing Tracking Tool): $27-$97 per month
- GetResponse(Autoresponder): $15-$99 per month
- AWeber(Autoresponder): $0-$16.15 per month
- Udimi(Solo Ads): $$$
- Namecheap (Domain Name Registration): $8.88-$14.88 per year
- Tecademics(Internet Marketing Training Platform): $100 per month – $12,000 one-time payment
If you decide to join, the costs sum up to another $272.88 in the first month. This is a great financial burden for affiliate marketing beginners. And, if you want to earn the 40% of commissions from Tecademics, let’s say $4,800, you need to purchase the $12,000 first to qualify for commission.
TOP#3 No Organic Traffic Training
Since what you get is just a sales funnel to promote affiliate products through Four Percent Group, you would rely on paid ads to generate positive results as quickly as possible.
However, for beginners, you barely know how affiliate marketing works, let alone drive both organic & paid traffic.
Running paid ads could easily cost you a fortune if you cannot get the key formula of the criteria you set for your paid campaigns. If you are experienced in paid ads, it’s possible for you to earn commissions. But, for beginners, I would suggest you stay away from it.
TOP#4 It’s Risky!
In a nutshell, you are promoting affiliate products through Vick’s Four Percent Group, so you don’t have full control of it. If Vick decides to shut down his system and run off into the sunset, your online business will be forced to go offline too. I won’t risk my business like this and it makes me feel like all my effort and time flush into the toilet if Vick disappears someday.
In order to secure your online business, you need to be independent. Being independent means you need to find one legitimate platform to teach you how to build an online business.
What I Liked About Four Percent Group
TOP#1 Legit Products
Although you may not like hidden costs, the products you are requested to promote on Four Percent Group are what the current online marketers use today. For example, ClickFunnel, AWeber, or ClickMagick.
So, if you are using all products already, it would be a great opportunity for you to join Four Percent Group. If not, I would like to share my alternative to guide you in the right direction.
TOP#2 Legit Affiliate Marketing
The way Vick taught about how to promote the affiliate products is the legitimate affiliate marketing, and it’s the same that I learned from the platform I use at the moment.
For those who don’t know affiliate marketing yet, let me explain!
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products on your website, and you will earn commissions if your readers purchase them through your unique affiliate links. In that case, you don’t need to create your own products and there is also no stock burden. It gets popular in the last decade, and it will keep growing in the next decade.
Is Four Percent Group A Scam?
Based on what I just showed you, Four Percent Group is not a scam, but it’s also not the kind of program that I would like to recommend to anyone who wants to make money online.
I prefer to build a website with full control on my side instead of the sales funnel to promote Four Percent Group. I also like to write quality content for my readers just like you are reading this review today. If you find my sharing useful & helpful, you might bookmark my website and come back some other times or try things I recommend here. Once we build trust, you will become my loyal friends/fans/followers in the long run.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take time to see positive results, and it also requires hard work, patience, and persistence for your own online success. The income won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. If you are still with me and feel super excited for my alternative to make money online, you are more than welcome to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Four Percent Group when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- The founders of Wealthy Affiliate are low-profile and down-to-earth guys so that they make an always “over-deliver” & “under-promise” platform to guide you on how to start your online business from scratch.
- Except for the domain name, there are no other costs you need to cover after you join Wealthy Affiliate.
- You will learn both organic and paid traffic to drive traffic to your site, so you can know the difference between them and pick one that suits you the best.
- We will offer you all the powerful features, training courses, one keyword research tool, and 24/7 support you need to maintain the success of your online business. It’s like an all-in-one package to saves you tons of life.
- Wealthy Affiliate has a FREE trial without credit card detail required. So, if you feel this is not your thing after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket, right? Why not give it a try?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.