“You could earn up to $22,750 in your first week starting today in under 25 minutes and 14 clicks” Sounds impressive, but what is Fast Cash App about?
First of all, if there are “fast,” “cash,” or “secret” as part of program names, most of the time, they are nothing but hypes and lies. So, in my Fash Cash App review, I will cover the below to help you make up your mind.
- What Is Fast Cash App About?
- What’s Inside Fast Cash App?
- Fast Cash App Pros & Cons
- Is Fast Cash App A Scam?
- Alternative Program(My Favorite)
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Fast Cash App About?
-Summary of Fast Cash App-
Product Name: Fast Cash App
Founders: Robert Fisher
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Platform
Price: $37 + upsells
Robert Fisher created Fast Cash App. It’s nothing but a get-rich-quick program that claims you can generate $22,750 in the first week.
I’ve reviewed 400+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s too good to be true & most of them are proven scams in the end. After digging deep, I found many red flags, so I won’t recommend anyone to join this program.
Inside Fast Cash App
You might find an email in your spam folder that claims a get-rich-quick opportunity. All they want is to make you click the link to get you on the sales page, no matter how ethical the email is.
Once you get on the sales page, you will get a story that the founder got fired & found a simple but powerful system that gives him lots of money to support his family. Now, he wants to share this system with you so you can also make money.
After paying $37 to Fast Cash App, you will hit upsells immediately, but Robert didn’t mention how the upsells will help you generate money online.
- Fast Cash 2.0 $197
- Fast Cash Pro $177
- Fast Cash Social $97
If you would like to purchase everything listed above, the total cost is $508 in the first month. You think you get a system that brings you tons of money, but you’ll get a generic training of making money online without an income guarantee.
Who Is Fast Cash App For?
If you want to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents, such as watching videos, reading emails, doing online surveys, or playing games.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, you need to consider building an online business to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation is the best place to start today.
Ugly Truth About Fast Cash App
TOP#1 Unknown/Fake Owner
Based on what the program delivered, Robert Fisher seems to be like an online marketing veteran. He didn’t show his face on the website or even in the sales video. If you google his name, it’s hard to get any results that you could use for reference.
TOP#2 No Income Proof
My biggest concern about Fast Cash App is that there are no income disclosure or testimonials. From my experiences, other online scams or pyramid schemes hired actors from Fiverr to film fake testimonials.
Here are a few programs that hired Fiverr actors:
In Fast Cash App, there is nothing! Maybe Robert was lazy, or he didn’t have the budget. He cannot even provide income proof which means there was never someone who ever made money through this program.
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
“You could earn up to $22,750 in your first week starting today in under 25 minutes and 14 clicks” Well, I know one thing or two about affiliate marketing. It doesn’t work in this way if you just start.
Suppose you have run an affiliate marketing website for many years now or have millions of social media followers. In that case, it’s possible to achieve the same amount of money that Roberts claims. If you are a newbie, the chances are pretty low.
And, paying only $37 to get a system that makes you $22,750 per week? Why isn’t everyone doing this & becoming millionaires if Fast Cash App delivers? Instead, people nowadays are still searching for ways to make money online.
What I Liked About Fast Cash App
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Fast Cash App via ClickBank, you can request a refund within the first 60 days after purchase.
Having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean they are legitimate. In some cases, you need to meet some criteria to take your money back, and it might take longer to complete the whole refund process.
Is Fast Cash App A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s a scam. Although it comes with some generic training to make it less scammy, I suggest anyone stay away from it.
I prefer to start a blog with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. Once you like my articles, you may often come back for the latest updates or the things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results, and it also needs your time & effort to build your website.
The income won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. If this sounds like your cup of tea, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Fast Cash App when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month or $495 per year. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kind of guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- At Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You are not restricted to promote the product from one specific company, and you can promote any niche you have a passion for with the related products or services.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without the credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Try Wealthy Affiliate Before Bed Tonight
Take Action To Start Making Money Online Today! 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Fast Cash App on the first page of Google. Maybe Robert escaped the negative reviews online(mine included) but re-branded it under new names.
So, if you meet a program that sounds exactly like Fast Cash App, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment below. I will try my best to take a look & write a review to keep people’s money safe.
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!
4 thoughts on “What Is Fast Cash App About?”
With a name like “Fast Cash App” surely this must start the ball rolling with “Red Flags” but people in general are like magnets to these programs.
Making money online is certainly not “fast” at all and takes a lot of hard work.
Clickbank may have been a good source for making money but in recent times a place I don’t visit.
The problem you have with many of these programs is that you don’t find out about upsells until you have paid what you think is a one-time payment.
Thank you for sharing.
Yes, you got my point, who will like to purchase a program called “Fash Cash App?” I believe that people should do their due diligence when they purchase anything from the internet, and I check things online every single day which is the best way to filter out online scams.
Thanks mate for reviewing the Fast Cash App for us. The moment I hear the name of the product, I know that this is not what it looks like.
Whoever owns thing product did a good job creating a false sense of getting rich quickly. But unfortunately, those things don’t exist.
Most of these “fast cash apps” out there are pure scams. They always throw in some generic piece of training to justify their actions. But the only person who is going to make it with the program is going to be the guy who has created this BS. Thanks for sharing mate and keep up the good work.
Thanks for leaving your honest feedback here on my website, and I cannot agree more about what you said. It seems that we have the same thought about this program and it’s not the kind that we both will pursue. 🙂
You will agree that my alternative is the best place to start for novice affiliate marketers to build an online business.