“You could earn up to $22,750 in your first week starting today in under 25 minutes and 14 clicks” Sounds amazing, right? Deep inside your mind, I know you are thinking “What Is Fast Cash App About?” so you landed on my website today to know more.
If there are “fast”, “cash” or “secret” as part of program names, most of the time, they are nothing but overhypes and lies. So, I got cautious and did my due diligence to write this review & you can make the decision by reading it to the end.
Before we start exploring this online business opportunity together, I like to promise you something.
- I am not referring you to join this program to earn commissions, so you won’t see me selling good parts but hiding all the downsides that I found. An honest & unbiased review is what you can expect.
- This review is also my approach to examine whether it suits my budget or personality. If yes, then I would consider becoming a member. if not, I will stick to my current platform.
- Checking things online can save you time and money. I always check things online before I purchase something to keep my hard-earned money safe & secure. You are on the right track, congratulations.
Without further ado, let’s dive deep and get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Fast Cash App About?
-Summary of Fast Cash App-
Fast Cash App was created by Robert Fisher, and it’s nothing but a get-rich-quick program that claims you can generate $22,750 in the first week.
I’ve reviewed 100+ business opportunities here on my website, so I know it’s too good to be true & most of them are proven scams in the end. After digging deep, I found many red flags, so I won’t recommend anyone to join this program.
Inside Fast Cash App
You might find an email in your spam folder that claims a get-rich-quick opportunity. All they want is to make you click the link to get you on the sales page no matter how ethical the email is.
Once you get on the sales page, you will get a story that the founder got fired & found a simple yet powerful system that makes him lots of money to support his family. Now, he wants to share this system with you so you can also make the same amount of money as he did.
After paying $37 to Fast Cash App, you will hit upsells immediately, but Robert didn’t mention how the upsells are going to help you generate money online.
- Fast Cash 2.0 $197
- Fast Cash Pro $177
- Fast Cash Social $97
If you like to purchase everything listed above, the total cost is $508 in the first month. You are thinking you get a system that brings you tons of money, but you are sold a generic training on ways to make money online without an income guarantee.
Who Is Fast Cash App For?
If you just started finding ways to make money online, GPT sites are better options to turn your daily online activities into a few cents such as watch videos, read emails, do online surveys, or play games.
If replacing your 9-5 jobs & escaping the rat race is your goal, you need to consider building an online business to get what you want. My top#1 recommendation is the best place to start today.
Ugly Truth About Fast Cash App
TOP#1 Unknown/Fake Owner
Based on what the program delivered, Robert Fisher seems to be like an online marketing veteran. He didn’t show his face on the website or even in the sales video. If you google his name, it’s hard to get any results that could use for reference.
TOP#2 No Income Proof
My biggest concern about Fast Cash App is that there are no income disclosure or testimonials. From my experiences, other online scams or pyramid schemes hired actors from a website called Fiverr to film fake testimonials to back them up.
Here are a few programs that hired Fiverr actors:
In Fast Cash App, there is none! Maybe Robert is being lazy or he simply doesn’t have the budget to make this program sounds more appealing to skeptical people. He also cannot provide income proof which means there was never someone who ever made money through this program.
TOP#3 Misleading Claims
“You could earn up to $22,750 in your first week starting today in under 25 minutes and 14 clicks” Well, I know one thing or two about affiliate marketing, it doesn’t work in this way if you just start.
If you run an affiliate marketing website for many years now or you have millions of social media followers, it’s possible to achieve the same amount of money that Roberts claims. If you just started, the chances are quite low.
And, paying only $37 to get a system that makes you $22,750 per week? Why isn’t everyone doing this & becoming millionaires if Fast Cash App does what it claims? Instead, people nowadays are still searching for ways to make money online.
What I Liked About Fast Cash App
TOP#1 A 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you purchase Fast Cash App via ClickBank, you can request a refund within the first 60 days after purchase.
Having a money-back guarantee doesn’t mean they are legitimate. In some cases, you need to meet some criteria to take your money back, and it might take longer to complete the whole refund policy.
Is Fast Cash App A Scam?
In my opinion, it’s a scam. Although it comes with some generic training to make it less scammy, I still suggest anyone stay away from it as far as possible.
I prefer to build a website with quality content for my readers just like you are reading my articles today. Once you like my articles, you may come often back for the latest updates or the things I recommend here. In the long run, you will become my loyal fans/followers/customers.
To be 100% honest with you, the process does take some time to see positive results and it also needs your time & effort to build your website. The income won’t happen or fall on your lap overnight. If this sounds like your cup of tea, you are more than welcome to check my alternative below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join Fast Cash App when you can get all at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson when you do your training inside WA. They will respond to your feedback most of the time. I will also be your personal coach/mentor once you join WA, so see you on the other side.
- There are many success stories of WA since 2005, and I’ve handpicked for you in the next paragraph. They are both inspiring and motivational, so enjoy them!
- We don’t give you misleading claims that you can get-rich-quick because we all know that it’s not like that. Instead, we will guide you on the right track with powerful tools, features, training courses, and support you need to maintain your online business.
- You can try Wealthy Affiliate for FREE without credit card detail required. If you don’t think this is your thing, you won’t lose a penny from your bank account, right? Why not give yourself a chance to try something that might lead you to financial freedom?
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
As of this writing, I cannot find Fast Cash App on the first page of Google. Maybe Robert escaped the negative reviews online(mine included) but re-branded it under new names.
So, if you meet a program that sounds exactly like Fast Cash App, don’t hesitate to leave it in the comment below. I will try my best to take a look & write a review to keep people’s money safe.
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.