Someone approached you about a business opportunity to sell cosmetics to make money? But, what is Farmasi about? If you came across my website to find the answers, you’ve come to the right place.
In my Farmasi review, I am covering the below topics to walk you through the whole thing:
- What Is Farmasi About?
- How to Make Money with Farmasi?
- Farmasi Compensation Plan
- Farmasi 2020 Income Disclosure
- Can You Make Money Selling Farmasi?
- Is Farmasi A Pyramid Scheme?
- Is Farmasi A Scam?
Before diving into Farmasi, I like to promise you something. I am not selling you any Farmasi products or recruiting you to become my downlines, so you won’t see me pitching or pushing to click a “JOIN NOW” button.
This review is my approach to knowing whether the business opportunity works or delivers. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is Farmasi About?
-Summary of Farmasi-
Product Name: Farmasi
Founders: Dr. C. Tuna
Product Type: Beauty and Cosmetics MLM(Multi-Level Marketing)
Price: $19.99-$125 starter kits + 125 PV monthly requirement
Farmasi is a beauty and cosmetics MLM company that sells lots of makeup products and offers a business plan to help people achieve success as far as they can dream of.
Dr. C. Tuna started as a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the 1950s in Turkey. In 2004, Farmasi was born, and six years later, they started direct sales in Turkey. After 17 years, Farmasi operates in 25 markets with more than 2,000 products and ships to over 125 countries worldwide.
They came to the USA in 2019, so it’s still in the early momentum phase. If you join now, you could still be an “early adopter” who possibly sits on the top ranks of Farmasi.
However, is this a good business opportunity to make people achieve success and be their own boss? Let me share more details below, so you’ll get enough information to make up your mind.
We will discuss two things today: one is the products, and the other is the business plan. Let’s start with the products first.
Farmasi products fall into the below categories:
- Makeup: Bronzer, lips, concealer, mascara, etc
- Nutrition: Instant coffee and chicory or grain blend
- DR. C Tuna: Sun, oral, foot, baby, hair, skincare products
- Mr. Wipes: laundry and cleaning products
- Fragrance: Women and men fragrances
- Personal care Hand & hair care products, soap, and cleanser
- Men: Shaving foam, after-shave products, body wash, beard & mustache oil, hair wax, etc
Since Farmasi offers many products, from makeup to personal care products, there is no flagship product like other MLM companies.
The good thing is that they are all made with good quality, while the bad is you don’t have a specific product that makes Farmasi stand out from the crowd.
Do Farmasi Products Work?
I don’t use any Farmasi products myself, so I cannot give your my firsthand experience. I found what others said about Farmasi Vfx Pro Camera Ready Foundation, both positive and negative. I hope they help you well.
-The Positive Reviews-
-The Negative Reviews-
It’s vital to know the products before joining any MLM business opportunity. It lets you know about what you are getting yourself into.
If you can try and love the products yourself, you will gain more confidence when promoting them to anyone. You get more chances to make sales, and commissions follow.
How To Make Money With Farmasi?
There are usually two ways to make money in the MLM industry, and Farmasi is no exception.
- Selling products to make commissions
- Recruiting people under you to hit group sales targets for extra bonuses and incentives
To join Farmasi as a beauty influencer(what they call distributor), you must purchase starter kits. Here are the options:
- Start Kit $19.99
- Makeup Starter Kit $49.99
- The Beauty Kit $125
- Detox & Healing Kit $125
- Clear & Bright Skin Kit $125
Once you become a beauty Influencer, you’ll get 50% off every Farmasi product you purchase and your Farmasi website, where your customer can purchase products.
The cost doesn’t stop here. What?
To be active and be eligible for commissions, you need to have at least 125 PV in a rolling 6 months. So, now we can calculate the total cost of becoming a Farmasi Beauty Influencer.
- Starter Kits $19.99-$125
- Monthly Requirement $125PV*2=$250
The best case is you pay $270, while the worst case is $375. Other costs, such as additional training, travel, gas, food, or miscellaneous expenses, are not included, so the total cost must be higher than my calculation.
Farmasi Compensation Plan
Here we come to the most important part of this review, the compensation plan.
Every time I read the compensation plan from each MLM, it makes me dizzy and sleepy since every MLM company loves creating fancy terms and acronyms to make people feel they can make money.
Don’t worry today. I’ve made things easier for you as below:
- Welcome Program: Get free products and money during your first 4 months
- Retail Profit: Earn 50% of the retail cost when you sell products to your customers
- Monthly Team Building Bonus: $15-$100 when your newly sponsored downlines achieve 75PV in a calendar month
- Personal Bonus: Earn up to 25% commissions on your personal volume
- Group Bonus: Earn bonus on the gap of your bonus level and the level of your personally enrolled Beauty Influencer
- Leadership Bonus: Earn a bonus of your personally enrolled BIs who has a bonus level of 25%, 22%, and 18% when you hit director with 5,000 GV, this goes up to 6 levels deep.
- Car/Travel Allowance: Receive monthly car/travel allowance($350-$650) when you hit Golden Director or above
- Unforgettable Experiences: Travel to exotic countries when you hit Golden Director or above for the first time
Having a headache? You can check the compensation plan later on this page, or just remember two things, sell as many Farmasi products and recruit as many people into the system & teach them to do the same.
How Much Do You Need to Sell to Stay Active?
To stay active and qualify for commissions, you must have 125 PV in 6 months.
Ugly Truth About Farmasi
TOP#1 Farmasi 2020 Income Potential
In Farmasi’s 2020 income disclosure, I found some interesting numbers.
- 96.15% of all distributors earned less than $1,000 in 2020.
- Less than 0.01% of all distributors earned decent money in 2020.
This income disclosure only counts active distributors, not all distributors.
Active distributor means those who have 125 PV per month. So if they calculate all distributors in the table, the actual numbers will be much worse.
The majority failed to make money with Farmasi, while less than 0.01% made decent money…
TOP#2 Saturated & Competitive Market
I am sure some brands just flashed through your minds regarding the beauty and cosmetic market, right?
If you want to join Farmasi, you compete with MLM companies and drugstore & high-end brands. Not to mention that it’s challenging to convince people to switch from their preferred brands to Farmasi.
I’ve reviewed some similar MLM companies not long ago on my website. Name a few here for your reference:
TOP#3 No Internet Marketing Training
You’ll get your Farmasi website, but what you’ll get is the same as other Farmasi Beauty influencers.
Imagine there are thousands of duplicate websites online to sell the same products. Do you think it helps you create sales? They don’t even teach you how to drive traffic to your site. No traffic means no visitors, and no visitors mean no sales.
?Pro Tip: How I Start A Blog?
What I Liked About Farmasi
TOP#1 The Longevity
More than half of new businesses fail during the first year, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years.
Farmasi started as a pharmaceutical manufacturer back in the 1950s in Turkey and implemented the MLM business model in 2004. It’s safe to say that they won’t disappear tomorrow.
TOP#2 Affordable Products
Another good thing about Farmasi is that they have no costly products. Usually, MLM companies mark up 30-40% of product prices to pay their distributors’ commissions.
Let’s look at some examples of Farmasi products. The foundation costs $12.9-$22.9, and the lipsticks cost $11.9-$14.9. It’s quite the same with drugstore brands.
Can You Make Money Selling Farmasi?
Yes, I am sure you can make money with Farmasi, especially those extroverts who like to meet different people and repeatedly discuss the same products. If you are also obsessed with cosmetics, then Farmasi is the place to go.
Based on the 2020 income disclosure, less than 0.01% of distributors make decent money yearly. So, it’s obviously not a “work from home and be your own boss” opportunity.
I don’t recommend you quit your 9-5 jobs and make this your primary income since it’s only good as a side hustle.
Is Farmasi A Pyramid Scheme?
Let’s read Wikipedia’s definition of a pyramid scheme. “A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products.”
Farmasi offers many products for all beauty influencers to sell, so we won’t call it a pyramid scheme.
Is Farmasi A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam either. Usually, a scam or a pyramid scheme cannot survive the first year once people complain and report it to the authority.
Farmasi operates since the 1950s. If they were a scam, they couldn’t survive this long and keep growing for the next decade.
When it comes to making money online, there are plenty of options on the internet, such as freelancing, dropshipping, GPT sites, drop services, or affiliate marketing. Wanna know my top pick?
My Alternative Way to Make Money Online
My alternative way to make money online is through affiliate marketing instead of promoting Farmasi products in person.
Imagine you sell Farmasi products to your friends, family, or anyone you know. Don’t you feel embarrassed or blushed? They might avoid you ever since.
Doing affiliate marketing will save you from that:
- It’s free to start your affiliate marketing business.
- You don’t need to buy physical products and sell them face to face.
- There is no monthly minimum sales quota in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t recruit people to become your downlines to build a team.
- You are not restricted to promoting one product. You can promote anything you like!
- Work on your schedules & you are your OWN BOSS!
So every time people land on your site to read your product reviews or other articles, they will find insight and value.
If they like it, they may purchase the products or services via your links. Here comes your earning potential.
The platform I am using currently is Wealthy Affiliate. You will find all the proven-to-work training courses, every Friday night LIVE training courses, one keyword research tool called Jaaxy, 24/7 site support, and the most friendly community.
You are more than welcome to check my full Wealthy Affiliate review HERE, or click the button right below to start your online journey with us.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some of the most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full-time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks, WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review, and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.
Enjoy this post? Don’t forget to bookmark this page or save it on Pinterest!