Let me guess, you found a system that claims you make $5,000 per week by doing affiliate marketing, but what Is EZ Money Team? You may ask yourself a thousand times this question and do lots of online researches to land on my article, right?
If yes, I will share everything you need to know before you make the purchase decision. It’s good to see you here today since checking things online is the first step to filter out the online scams that only look for your hard-earned cash, so congratulations!
First of all, I am not referring you to join EZ Money Team to earn my commissions, so you won’t see me pitching how good it is or requesting you to click a “JOIN NOW” button. What I am going to do is the opposite, sharing the cold hard truth to help you make up your mind.
Second, I don’t like any program that uses “EZ” or “EASY” as part of the program name since it implies that making money online is easy, but we all know this is not true. Without further ado, let’s dive deep.
Disclaimer: As the owner of Smileaffiliatesuccess.com, I have tracked down special deals for products, tools, and services mentioned herein. When you click my affiliate links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you will definitely get a great bargain. This is a win-win advantage for both of us.
What Is EZ Money Team?
-Summary of EZ Money Team-
EZ Money Team claims that you can make $5K a week if you follow the training and do what they have told you. At first glance, I know something skeptical about this training program that seems to be a get-rich-quick scheme that never works.
After digging deep, I found tons of red flags, so I won’t step further to join EZ Monet Team, let alone purchase the other upsells. I don’t want you to take my words for it because you need to be cautious about those online scams in disguise. I will share my honest and unbiased thoughts so that you can be the judges.
Inside EZ Money Team
The original price of EZ Money Team is $67. If you try to close the window a few times, they will keep providing lower prices to convince you to purchase it. I will assume everyone gets this program at $9, the lowest price to start with EZ Money Team.
Once you get to the platform, you will find the following training to show you how affiliate marketing works.
Module 01 – Create your commission account & your own website
Oscar will teach you how to set up your commission account and show you how to register the domain name and host your affiliate marketing website.
Module 02 – Email Marketing
He continues to introduce one email autoresponder(GetResponse) that you can leverage to promote the affiliate products.
Module 03 – Traffic Generation
In module 03, you will learn how to drive traffic to your site. No traffic means no visitors. No visitors mean no sales. Oscar recommends WebFire, a lead generation and analytics tool, to help you generate leads, possibly becoming your potential customers.
Module 04 – FAQ & What to Watch out for?
Oscar shares some minor things that you need to take care of.
Module 05 – Platinum & Gold memberships
Except for the frond-end product that cost $9 to start, Oscar has designed two more memberships:
- EZ Money Team Platinum Membership Access $117
- EZ Money Team Gold Membership $29.99/month
Who Is EZ Money Team For?
Only EZ Money Team and Oscar Ortiz can get the most profits from this affiliate marketing training program.
If you just started affiliate marketing, don’t give up on hopes now. While EZ Money Team isn’t the best, there are indeed some legitimate affiliate marketing training platforms come with easy-to-follow training, 24/7 support, and powerful tools & features.
My top#1 recommendation took me hand in hand to build my own affiliate marketing website from scratch, which is the best place to start for beginners, in my opinion.
Ugly Truth About EZ Money Team
TOP#1 Fake Founders’s Information
In the sales video, we know the narrator is Jeffrey Hart, but this is an alias. His real name is Oscar T. Ortiz, the man behind Million Dollar Replicator, The Pay It Forward System, and 6 Steps to Freedom.
Why did he use an alias instead of his real name & real identity?
The reason is that they can hide in the shadow and create one online scam after another without being caught so that he can keep taking more money from innocent people or novice affiliate marketers.
TOP#2 Fake Testimonials & Endorsements
Since the founder’s information isn’t real, my guts told me that the testimonial is not real too.
Taking the below image as an example, Sarah made $37,000 in her first 3 months of using the system, but she is actually a stock photo that everyone can download from stock photo sites.
Oscar mentioned that EZ Money Team is featured on media, but it’s not true. He uses the logo to lure you into handing over your hard-earned cash. If you go to the media’s website and search for EZ Money Team, you might get nothing.
TOP#3 False Scarcity
Once you landed on the sales page and watched the video, Oscar will tell you that “This opportunity is limited to 50 people only” or “He will take the site down after he got 50 people.”
So, unsuspected people will whip out credit cards purchasing EZ Money Team, right?
If you refresh the website or come back after a week, you will be surprised that the number remains the same.
TOP#4 Overhyped Claims
Tell me what you think about the below claims from Oscar?
- How could an extra $500, $1000, or even $5000 a week change your life?
- Tracy never made a penny online before, but she made $3,275.2 after 5 days of starting to use this system.
- Phillip now earns over 6 figures every year.
- Stephanie paid her debts after two months, and now she is looking for a new house.
Isn’t the above overhyped and unrealistic? If it is indeed lucrative, why is everybody doing it right now? Why are people still looking for ways to make money online?
TOP#5 Not Transparent
We cannot find out what this program is on the sales page, and you can only know that after you pay $9 to join.
This is just like other online scams that only aim to make more money from your pocket without letting you know what you are actually buying. Once you know what you buy and request a refund, they will ignore your request, which is unethical.
TOP#6 Hidden Costs
Besides the $9 that you pay to join EZ Money Team, there are other hidden costs that you need to invest. I wish Oscar told us upfront about all the costs involved instead of telling us after joining the program.
- Cool Handle $288 year: domain registration and web hosting service
- GetResponse $15-$99 per month: email autoresponder
- WebFire $2,997 year: lead generation and analytics
- Solo Ads $$$: paid ads
On top of hidden costs, Oscar also offers you upsells to help you get the most from EZ Money Team. If you sum up all the costs, that will be a lot more than the initial investment($9), right?
- EZ Money Team Platinum Membership Access $117
- EZ Money Team Gold Membership $29.99/month
TOP#7 No Income Guarantee
I found the earning disclaimer in the footer of the website. I am sure that not everybody has the time to read them before proceeding.
Oscar told us that we could make 500, $1000, or even $5000 a week to change our lives, but he is completely honest on the earning disclaimer below.
“Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the course, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. All screenshots, proof and photos are for illustration purposes only.”
What I Liked About EZ Money Team
TOP#1 Affiliate Marketing Works
Online training programs like EZ Money Team will only leave a bad name for affiliate marketing since they have used much unethical marketing to lure people in and make more money from their pockets.
Affiliate marketing is to promote others’ products without creating your own. You can create product reviews or any content to promote your affiliate product. If someone clicks your links to purchase the product, you will earn commissions.
Among all the ways to make money online, affiliate marketing is my top pick because it’s affordable, easy-to-follow, and no prior skills & experiences are required before starting.
Is EZ Money Team A Scam?
I won’t call it a scam since it did provide generic training for affiliate marketing newbies the process and some tools to integrate to your website.
But with all the red flags that I listed out above, it’s a low-quality affiliate marketing program that I won’t recommend to anyone who likes to make money online through affiliate marketing.
I prefer to build a website with quality content from scratch, so I will learn how to build one website with full control. If my readers like my articles, they will check my latest updates once in a while, bookmark my site into their browsers, or try the services & tools I recommend. Here comes my earning potential.
The process does take some time to see positive results, and it also takes hard work, patience, and perseverance for your online success. The more you are willing to input on your website, the more you stand to earn with it. If this is something you are looking for a long time, feel free to check it below.
Alternative Program(My Favorite)
I believe that you don’t need to join EZ Money Team when you can get all affiliate marketing at a $49 membership fee per month. An alternative I do recommend is Wealthy Affiliate(WA).
- You get to know Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate when you are doing your training courses. They are both down-to-earth kinda guys that make WA is always over-deliver and under-promise.
- Wealthy Affiliate is an affiliate marketing education platform that comes with training courses, powerful tools & features(one keyword research tool included), and the 24/7 support you need to maintain your affiliate marketing business.
- On Wealthy Affiliate, we won’t give you false and misleading claims to make you think it’s easy to make money online. We all know things won’t go in that direction.
- You don’t need to pay for the upsells provided to know how the affiliate marketing system works. You can get it instantly from Wealthy Affiliate when you first start.
- Wealthy Affiliate offers a 7-day FREE trial without credit card details required. If this is not your cup of tea after 7 days, you won’t lose a penny from your pocket. I will also be your personal coach & advisor for your online business, so see you very soon on the other side.
- There are many WA success stories on the internet, and I am sure you can find a lot with one simple Google search. I’ve handpicked the most inspiring ones in the next paragraph, so enjoy them.
Wealthy Affiliate Income Proof
Here are some most active members from Wealthy Affiliate. Each of them did succeed in generating a sustainable income to replace their 9-5 jobs. You are more than welcome to check their stories HERE.
- I Made Over $1 Million With Affiliate Marketing.
- Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?$
- 40,000 In One Weekend
- A Very Humbling $12,803.26 Month – August Progress Report
- It’s Getting Better: $500+ in 2 Days
- Newbies Pay Attention! $5,195.20 Affiliate Check for June: Thanks WA!
- Joined the 10K Per Month Club. January Earnings $13,481.39
- New Record: $1,300+ Per DAY! Affiliate Marketing Works & Rocks!
- Made $7,395 in a WEEK: First Black Friday Results!
I hope you enjoy this review and you are more than welcome to share ideas or leave your comments below. I will reply as soon as I can, thanks.